Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Happy Winter Solstice Everyone!

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, December 21, 2021, 10:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'ts forecast to be -32 for a HIGH tomorrow. With windchill it'll feel like -42.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=432017 time=1640522227 user_id=56
I'ts forecast to be -32 for a HIGH tomorrow. With windchill it'll feel like -42.

:shock:

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431841 time=1640303892 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=431822 time=1640290988 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=431715 time=1640146518 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431683 time=1640128297 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431671 time=1640119742 user_id=1560

Same here.

lol, Blazor means thirties fahreneit or low single digits.

Americans don't even know how to read a fucking thermometer. No wonder they fall for retarded memes.

You would think someone that came from a propaganda riddled country like China, would see through the bullshit. Alas, I shall pet you on the head  :empathy:

It could be because Shen Li is from a country with a lot of nationalistic propaganda that she doesn't fall for fake science like some people do.

Y'all being hoodwinked. Becoming very Left like.

So when I post something, because its a meme or video, even if its by a Dr. or Scientist, it gets discredited. But CC hops in, says "Only 846 today! Hi five!", thats verifiable facts.

Y'all need to wake, you're well on your way to listening to Greta instead of someone with some credit.....

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/094/124/250/original/d42add916950e5c9.png">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=432017 time=1640522227 user_id=56

Ouch.

Its been beautiful here for this time of year. Was 70 yesterday, gonna be 65 today.

cc

Quote from: "Blaze"Y'all being hoodwinked. Becoming very Left like.

Followed by insulting Swede windup doll meme etc.

Now in your desperation   .. right out of the blue you resort to insulting everyone here.

I know it must hurt & you are bitter having made a public  fool of yourself with hokey childish  memes & debunked distorted words

All people  here have more knowledge in their  little  finger about  the climate propaganda and how it is used  than you will ever dream of knowing from your embarrassing videos and memes

Take your silly windup doll Swede to climate Kool Aid drinkers .. and stop insulting people here .. and further humiliating yourself

Being as you choose to insult us all here like that right out of the blue, I'm holding back no longer on the true history of your murderous south that you plaster all over this site, c/w it's false idols & propaganda swallowing followers.

People here do not need to be told by a sucker for propaganda of the south (the the cruelest and most barbaric entity in N American history before and continuing long after the war it created (despite Grant having to send troops after the war to stop their slaughter)   .. about climate  propaganda swallowing

FK the barbarians Davis & Lee,  .... & Fk  and their ludicrous Kool Aid drinking followers .. Suckers drinking the Kool aid while eating up its false propaganda like starving wombats.

... and even today spending their lives desperately trying to polish  that turd

Smarten up, shut the F up  and take your beating like a man .. instead of insulting people here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=432028 time=1640550397 user_id=88
FK, another meme. Smarten up Blaze.

Now in your desperation  you resort to insulting everyone here.

I know it must hurt & you are bitter having made a public  fool of yourself with hokey childish  memes & distorted debunked words, but people here do not need to be told by a sucker for propaganda of the south (the the cruelest and most barbaric entity in N American history before and continuing long after the war it created (despite Grant having to send troops after the war to stop their slaughter)   .. about climate  propaganda swallowing

All people  here have more knowledge in their  little  finger about  the climate hoax than you will ever dream of knowing from your embarrassing videos and memes

Take you silly windup doll Swede to climate Kool Aid drinkers .. and stop insulting people here .. and further humiliating yourself

Oh, and FK the barbarians Davis & Lee,  .... & Fk  and their ludicrous Kool Aid drinking followers .. Suckers drinking the Kool aid of the cruelest regime in N American history continue while eating up its false propaganda even today ...  while spending their lives polishing  that turd

How about this CC, FUCK YOU!!!!

Thats right..... FUCK YOU!!!!

You are the biggest fucking asshole on this motherfucker. The way you treat certain people. Then act all high and mighty. FUCK YOU!

Fuck your numbers too!

Fuck your sources!

Fuck you're a brain dead nitwit!!!

You dont know SHIT!

durp durp numbers numbers durp durp. Aint got a clue lololol.

How the fuck am I insulting everyone? Im stating the obvious, y'all being fooled, and I aint the only one that knows it. Step down off your chair miss high and mighty. You aint shit.

Thats how far its gone, cause I know y'all know about the climate hoax, the meme was an example of how y'all taking this flu bug. But you're too blind in your rage, at the moments notice of you seein a....... gasp! A MEME!!!

ac_toofunny

This how you look right now lol.....

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1oq37g.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

Blazor

All the edits in the world wont save you from knowing you're the biggest fucking VAXHOLE here!!!

Blazor

Edit edit edit lolol

Why not just work on an original BEFORE hitting post, instead of blindly ragin hahahaa, nimrod.

Blazor

You're lack of knowledge of the South, further tells me you're an idiot. lol, but please, continue.

Oh..... you're not done editing yet lol? lololol

Blazor

Tell ya what, I'll come back later, idiot lol.

Odinson

Merry Christmas Blazor.  ac_biggrin

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=432034 time=1640552115 user_id=136

Lol Merry Christmas Odi!!!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I feel it will be a year that Blaze wakes some motherfuckers up. You excited to see me more lol?

ac_dance

Blazor

Hahahaha, she STILL making edits!!!!

Odinson

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432035 time=1640552408 user_id=2221

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I feel it will be a year that Blaze wakes some motherfuckers up. You excited to see me more lol?

ac_dance

Happy new year.

Yes!

Do it!

:thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=432037 time=1640552722 user_id=136
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432035 time=1640552408 user_id=2221

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ac_dance

Happy new year.

Yes!

Do it!

:thumbup:

Wanna hear something weird, all my blood family, ALL is unvaxxed, they were the only ones that came to Christmas dinner lol. All the vaxxed had their own tiny party, they were the in-laws lol.

Oh I will Odi! I feel its gonna get interesting!!! lol  :laugh: