Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Put this in your pipe and smoke it

Started by Blazor, December 21, 2021, 12:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433057 time=1641266186 user_id=2221

Um, hate to break it to ya, but Covid was indeed around in 2006.

Ummm....nope.

"Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19 or simply covid) is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first known case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.[7] The disease has since spread worldwide, leading to an ongoing pandemic.[8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19

You might be mixing it with the similar Avian bird flu, or the flash in a pan swine flu. I believe the overall symptoms are not dissimilar in that they all attack the respiratory system.

But Covid is not the same virus.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Sars broke out in the early 2000's. Covid-19 shares a good portion of that Sars....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

But it is a DIFFERENT virus.

I acknowledged the similarity...however, what occurred in 2006 is not in any way relevant to what is happening in 2022.

What am I doing...I'm trying to convince a tree it can fly...

Frood

It's a mutated form....

Those who recovered from Sars have been found to have natural immunity to Covid-19....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433082 time=1641270917 user_id=1560
Quote from: Blazor post_id=433057 time=1641266186 user_id=2221

Um, hate to break it to ya, but Covid was indeed around in 2006.

Ummm....nope.

"Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19 or simply covid) is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first known case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.[7] The disease has since spread worldwide, leading to an ongoing pandemic.[8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19

You might be mixing it with the similar Avian bird flu, or the flash in a pan swine flu. I believe the overall symptoms are not dissimilar in that they all attack the respiratory system.

But Covid is not the same virus.

I know you and Seoul question many things about this pandemic..

What do you find more ridiculous, the extremist reactions of those in power or the utter silliness of people like Dinky and Blazor?

I'd say the former, because meme scientists like Dinky and Blazor have no influence.

Frood

Have more powdered faux fruit drink, Fash... it's like msg for the intellect...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433111 time=1641286716 user_id=3254

What do you find more ridiculous, the extremist reactions of those in power or the utter silliness of people like Dinky and Blazor?

I'd say the former, because meme scientists like Dinky and Blazor have no influence.

I'd say both are on a par. They speak and act impetuously and with disregard for fact and reason.

But politicians are paid handsomely to act ONLY with fact and reason, and to a large extent they have failed us significantly. Whilst recognising the real threat to some of our community, the over reaction, overreach and tyranny with which normally reasonable and responsible governments have acted scares me far more. They have disregarded their own rules and the rules enshrined in our Constitutions. Whilst I will extend the benefit of doubt, I think most governments have acted in good faith, but that does not excuse their ineptitude and disproportionate heavy handedness.

The have imposed fear and paranoia in our communities, merely to protect their respective health services.

Freud is Freud, and was ever thus. He has always been pestiferous beyond the levels of maturity expected of someone his age, but c'est la vie. I think we could live without his tendency towards infantile invectives.

Blazor is a good and decent man. He has his views, but his virtues far outweigh his tendency to meme bomb. His major deficiency is that he's not as good at chopping as me. I've tried to help him develop, but...

I would hate to see either depart this group. Without them and others challenging the groupthink that can arise from a community of shared values, this place would be tediously dull. Their views are more on the fringe level, but they are entertaining at least.

And isn't that why we're here?

(I'd really like it if people stopped insulting and abusing each other, though.)

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433156 time=1641337574 user_id=1560His major deficiency is that he's not as good at chopping as me. I've tried to help him develop, but...

You obviously put something in your pipe and smoking it  :roll:

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433156 time=1641337574 user_id=1560
The have imposed fear and paranoia in our communities, merely to protect their respective health services.

BINGO!

I doubt any of these folks even watched the undercover video I posted months ago, where CNN was busted "selling fear", and that they was about to switch gears from Covid to Climate Change..... and that is EXACTLY what we seeing now, months later, as I said.

"But Blazo is stupid and retarded!" lolol, I swear.

... but they are entertaining at least.

And isn't that why we're here?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FrvaQRHCzisFeo%2F200.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

(I'd really like it if people stopped insulting and abusing each other, though.)

I was attacked first man, and you KNOW I dont back down. They are lucky I took a break, or they would've really seen my ugly side. Attacking me when my sister was dying for fuck sake!!! I will never forget that shit, never. I know who they are.

But if they would attempt to stop the attacks, and stop discrediting EVERY fucking thing I say, and look at the bigger picture, I might stop as well. My "goal" is simply the same as it was at the start of all this shit, for them to see the uncensored version, what is hidden from them. To show them they could be one shot away from something horrible. To denounce mandatory compliance, as it is leading to something way worse. To show them that they are being "controlled". But alas, Im afraid for some, there is no listening, only closed ears and eyes.

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433111 time=1641286716 user_id=3254
Blazor have no influence.

Wow Fash, and here y'all use to hear me and Wazzzzup out pretty good. It isnt til late, that y'all have dissed me.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

awww, man.... i hate to tell ya but the rift is only gonna get deeper and wider from here.... friendly faces will be rare as hens teeth.... its by design....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433165 time=1641339487 user_id=1582
awww, man.... i hate to tell ya but the rift is only gonna get deeper and wider from here.... friendly faces will be rare as hens teeth.... its by design....

Sadly I know you right. So many divisions lately, so many  :sad:

deadskinmask

circle the wagons and sit tight.... winters coming.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433167 time=1641340095 user_id=1582
circle the wagons and sit tight.... winters coming.... :laugh:

:laugh:

This Southerner is doing just that! lol

My niece, and one of my friends moved down near you. They loving it.

Bricktop

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433165 time=1641339487 user_id=1582
i hate to tell ya but the rift is only gonna get deeper and wider from here...

Only if good people allow it to happen.

I don't agree with you guys, but if we were ever in the same country at the same time, I'd buy you a beer and talk shit with you until we ran out of money or breath or both.

Good people will allow friends to have opposing opinions without resorting to insults and aggression.

Something dark has crept into the forum and everyone should take a deep breath and remember that disagreements can actually support clearer thinking, not detract from it. If we don't accept that view, then we are NO better than the moronic progs that we unanimously criticise and mock.

We are a micro-community.

Some of you may have heard about the charm of an English village pub. English villages house a disparate and diverse community. From landed gentry (yes, they still exist) to a motor mechanic, to retired old crankys and sassy punks and rockers. It can be a strange brew.

But the British pub welcomes everyone equally, and they are a neutral ground respected by all that allows different folks to gather, talk shit and go home after a pint or two. Aggression is suppressed instantly. No matter who you are, you can feel safe and welcome in a good English village pub.

Think differently, act respectfully.