Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Where my Purebloods at!?

Started by Blazor, December 26, 2021, 04:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=432052 time=1640554850 user_id=114

I had another boring socially distanced Christmas. But, I had single malt Scotch, so I was among friends.

My fellow Pureblood!

You have the best! Natural Immunity!!!

Cheers my brother!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=432083 time=1640560058 user_id=2015
Warning-this is another seammoron level thread

Warning, a Vaxhole has approached Pureblood territory, lulz.

This thread is for Purebloods! Not those with TAINTED blood!

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432091 time=1640561362 user_id=2221

I had another boring socially distanced Christmas. But, I had single malt Scotch, so I was among friends.

My fellow Pureblood!

I thought so too until omicron came along. It's infecting the vaccinated and those of us with natural immunity. So far it seems to have mild symptoms. It's spreading fast in my province. I accept that I may get reinfected. I doubt I'll get as sick next time around as I did the first time.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=432105 time=1640562889 user_id=114

My fellow Pureblood!

I thought so too until omicron came along. It's infecting the vaccinated and those of us with natural immunity. So far it seems to have mild symptoms. It's spreading fast in my province. I accept that I may get reinfected. I doubt I'll get as sick next time around as I did the first time.

Im not worried about Omnicron, Supercon, Donkey Kong, I give no fucks! I am Pureblood!!! lol

https://c.tenor.com/SuKkSOLEkvQAAAAC/300-sparta.gif">

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=432105 time=1640562889 user_id=114

My fellow Pureblood!

Doesn't strike twice, mate.
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Like Brick, I weighed the vax vs my age issues and got it. I don't believe in the mandates and support the rights of those that decide not to get it, and, support those very same rights of those that chose to get it. I also believe it is a big risk taking something that was shoved through the system as fast as this vax was. I did ultimately decide I had to take the risk. Sucks getting old...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: kiebers post_id=432112 time=1640565930 user_id=193
Like Brick, I weighed the vax vs my age issues and got it. I don't believe in the mandates and support the rights of those that decide not to get it, and, support those very same rights of those that chose to get it. I also believe it is a big risk taking something that was shoved through the system as fast as this vax was. I did ultimately decide I had to take the risk. Sucks getting old...LOL

I get it man.

Do I believe in the mandates, hell no!

Do I believe this experimental gene therapy prevents one from getting it, or prevents one from spreading it, no. This is a gene therapy shot, meant to reduce symptoms.... if one survives the shot.

If this thing was a vax, and worked, I would applaud it.

But since so many either having complications from it, or dying, I cant condone it one bit, and feel the need to warn others, since this is censored so much.

I dont think folks should be discriminated for not taking the shot either.

But then you got a whole new breed of folks, vaxholes, who wish death upon those that dont jab. They are very selfish, thinking they will get back to normal if one takes a jab.. and then another jab... and then another jab..... and how many are some countries up to now... how many are they saying coming.. once a month? Nah, its a scam. I think these vaxholes just mad cause they got scammed and shit aint back to normal yet. They are very angry lol.

I will remain a Pureblood!!!! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Blazor

This past Christmas, all my blood relatives came to my place, none are vaxxed lol. All my in-laws had their own lil party, they all vaxxed lol. So segregated.

The Purebloods had the better meal, and the better time.

ac_dance

Bricktop

And still the plague spreads...and we see numbers like "780 POSITIVE TESTS...aaaaggghhhhh ac_crying ".

Then we hear that the number of tests was 20,000.

Thus, the percentage of positive tests is around 4%. We cannot extrapolate that percentage into the general population because people in rural and remote areas would return nothing like that percentage.

Then we're told 8 people are in hospital with the plague. That's 1% of the positive tests, with some change.

Finally, we find out that 2 are in the ICU, the others in an isolation ward with non-life threatening symptoms. 6 are unvaxxed, 2 are vaxxed.

We cannot identify that as a percentage of positive tests, because we don't know when they contracted the disease, although it was within a few days of their tests.

I wish them a speedy recovery, all. Vaxxed and unvaxxed.

But for THIS we are destroying our lives and communities?

For this we are ignoring the rights of citizens to choose what chemicals are injected into their bodies?

For this we remove the rights of our citizens of freedom of movement?

Perhaps one of the vaxxers can provide a reasonable argument as to how these measures are proportionate to the risk of becoming ill, let alone dying?

Frood

It's all been a giant scam to line pockets and trample on civil rights.

The gig is up now...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

A sample of 8 ...... that's ... 8  (meaningless database & even at that, no link)

I'm talkin from a "meaningful" database of 13,600 infected + many who didn't report of course so prolly a base of 20,000 or so

And I quote:

Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population of vaccination age

Not vaccinated: 27.2

Fully vaccinated: 1.3

That's 21 / 1 and from BC Health Dept known worldwide to be one of the best, not a rag or out of the air

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0240-002452">https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0240-002452

Sorry to burst bubbles .. but what is, is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

It's OK.

I understand how facts fuck up the whole bullshit agenda of the unwashed  .. so I make allowances for the hurting & name calling by the weak

No Problem here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=432127 time=1640571105 user_id=88
A sample of 8 ...... that's ... 8  (meaningless database & even at that, no link)

I'm talkin from a "meaningful" database of 13,600 infected + many who didn't report of course so prolly a base of 20,000 or so

And I quote:

Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population of vaccination age

Not vaccinated: 27.2

Fully vaccinated: 1.3

That's 21 / 1 and from BC Health Dept known worldwide to be one of the best, not a rag or out of the air

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0240-002452">https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0240-002452

Sorry to burst bubbles .. but what is, is

With respect...again...

"Perhaps one of the vaxxers can provide a reasonable argument as to how these measures are proportionate to the risk of becoming ill, let alone dying?"

It is a matter of risk vs response!!!

Being "hospitalised" (correct spelling!!) is not a crisis.

Odinson

Both spellings seem to be correct.

I´m guessing "hospitalised" is British English.

Spell-check says its incorrect even though it is correct.