Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Where my Purebloods at!?

Started by Blazor, December 26, 2021, 04:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432256 time=1640673814 user_id=1676

All your bluster and geriatric chest puffing won't do you a lick of good in that regard. It's a common problem with you washed up pigs thinking you can apply just the right amount of pressure to extract information which is none of your business to start with.

Request denied; "Computer says nooooooooo....."

You could have saved many keystrokes (which applies to much of your drivel) by simply saying "None".

Frood

"No, cuntstable, you can only have my name, address, and date of birth if I'm being detained, and not a driver's licence as I am clearly not operating a motor vehicle. I will be following up on this stop and may retain legal representation should anything filmed at this moment not pass the smell test."
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/094/290/388/original/3697795b48839aea.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/094/374/495/original/e1cdb81c65e00315.jpeg">

cc

QuoteWhere my Purebloods at!?

Where you ask?

Most all of the unwashed  can be found on their lowlife bottom of the barrel conspiracy sites digging their butts off to find phony / distorted  info to use to disrupt valid conversations

and to justify their own shaky positions. I say shaky, as if they really were confident they would not be digging nor would they be frantically  trying to disrupt valid conversations  .. using insults and deceptive info & embarrassingly childish low class memes being a major entity they seek to locate and and employ)

They also find new insults to inappropriately employ along with dumb "LOL's and laffy faces where none fit .. must some insecurity issue and / or childlike personality

They are where they are. They are what they are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

And yet you seem unable to resist engaging in debate with them.

We all know the Earth is not flat. Yet when someone declares otherwise, you engage...presumably to try and convince them they are wrong.

Trust me...if someone declares the world is flat, they have already ignored scientists, photographic evidence, their own eyes and the laws of physics to arrive at their conclusion. There's nothing you can ever say that will alter their thinking.

So why do you bother?

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432493 time=1640824598 user_id=1560
And yet you seem unable to resist engaging in debate with them.

We all know the Earth is not flat. Yet when someone declares otherwise, you engage...presumably to try and convince them they are wrong.

Trust me...if someone declares the world is flat, they have already ignored scientists, photographic evidence, their own eyes and the laws of physics to arrive at their conclusion. There's nothing you can ever say that will alter their thinking.

So why do you bother?

I understand your point, but you have not of late seen me argue  the shape of the earth or moon landings or  911 (with exception of once recently) .. however  I will defend my right to be clear of the unwashed and their lack of right to irresponsibly fill our hospitals such that vital operations are delayed.

With a very small few exceptions I engage conspiracists on covid only.

Having lost one very close and loved friend and one medium close friend to this beast, + their selfish hospital filling  is very personal to me and I make no apology for detesting their selfishness. Their covid recreating practices I find intolerable

Bricktop

But it is not to most others. Your passion is not shared by all people. To my eyes, you are as dogmatic and passionate about Covid vaccinations as others are against them.

Nobody is trying to kill anybody else. But people have rights that, too, must be respected. You seem unwilling to accept that.

You are not going to die because someone is unvaxxed. If hospitals fill, then governments must prepare contingency facilities rather than crush personal freedoms.

cc

QuoteTo my eyes, you are as dogmatic and passionate about Covid vaccinations as others are against them.

I certainly hope so

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432496 time=1640825866 user_id=1560
But it is not to most others. Your passion is not shared by all people. To my eyes, you are as dogmatic and passionate about Covid vaccinations as others are against them.

Nobody is trying to kill anybody else. But people have rights that, too, must be respected. You seem unwilling to accept that.

You are not going to die because someone is unvaxxed. If hospitals fill, then governments must prepare contingency facilities rather than crush personal freedoms.

We both know the opposition to the vaccines itself has no basis in science..

And as IHJ pointed out, many of the people who suddenly care what they put in their bodies never cared before..

Our hospitals quickly filled up with the unvaccinated.....that's a fact that cc and I have proven..

The data in Canada isn't available yet for Omicron, but early indications are that it evades immunity..

But, high vaccination rates and natural immunity will hopefully keep hospitals from overflowing.

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=432491 time=1640823377 user_id=88

Where you ask?

Most all of the unwashed  can be found on their lowlife bottom of the barrel conspiracy sites digging their butts off to find phony / distorted  info to use to disrupt valid conversations

and to justify their own shaky positions. I say shaky, as if they really were confident they would not be digging nor would they be frantically  trying to disrupt valid conversations  .. using insults and deceptive info & embarrassingly childish low class memes being a major entity they seek to locate and and employ)

They also find new insults to inappropriately employ along with dumb "LOL's and laffy faces where none fit .. must some insecurity issue and / or childlike personality

Fuck you, you discriminating vaxhole. You're dumb as shit! FACT! lolol

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=432499 time=1640827022 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432496 time=1640825866 user_id=1560

We both know the opposition to the vaccines itself has no basis in science..

And as IHJ pointed out, many of the people who suddenly care what they put in their bodies never cared before..

Our hospitals quickly filled up with the unvaccinated.....that's a fact that cc and I have proven..

The data in Canada isn't available yet for Omicron, but early indications are that it evades immunity..

But, high vaccination rates and natural immunity will hopefully keep hospitals from overflowing.

Careful Fash, be very careful.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432533 time=1640837556 user_id=2221

Where you ask?

Lulz..   (oh noes, it was predicted that someone would lol)

:laugh:

There goes a smiley face!

But seriously... cc is a dumb motherfucker.  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=432499 time=1640827022 user_id=3254

Oh ffs, those white American anti-vaxxers know vaccines are not poison. It's never been about the vaccines. It's about the corrupt state the United States is in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432536 time=1640838073 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=432533 time=1640837556 user_id=2221

Where you ask?

Lulz..   (oh noes, it was predicted that someone would lol)

:laugh:

There goes a smiley face!

But seriously... cc is a dumb motherfucker.  :crazy:

Not everyone on the forums likes cc....she would acknowledge that..

But, only you have said she is that.