Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

We are becoming a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2022, 08:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433876 time=1641633960 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433865 time=1641629173 user_id=3254
However, one wants to define flaming, I don't think flame forums are for me and vice versa..

There are some people on flame forums I really like though.

I've heard a lot about these great flamers, but I've never seen anything other than chest thumping.

The bravado is a big part of it.... one needs cajones to walk digitally into a new place and stir the locals without getting banned from the get go.

It's kind of like online martial arts.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Ask Fox (Poppy) about how it's done.... ask Bricktop too (Rotwang). It isn't an exact science but there are methods to get under the skin and rile up individuals, whole forums, and start really fruitful shit shows that can last near indefinitely.

Take for instance my occasional use of the phrase 'lil choo choo boy" towards you. It's paid dividends. I'm no train driver but I did get a ride along where two aussie blokes let me control the deceleration and acceleration of the diesel train going through NSW, according to their strict instructions (do this, do that, not enough, too much sort of thing)... they sat there watching me like a hawk and if at any point I didn't do exactly like they said, there would two big beefy guys ready to remove me..... not that they needed to... one of the guys was an old employee in my prior company and we'd worked for years with each other. I got the ride along because the company was hiring new potential drivers. I had applied and the company ok'd the ride. They drove us all out in a luxury cab because on that day, they couldn't get their assured normal.

So my stating that train drivers are just bus drivers on training wheels is obviously mischievous.

But it worked.

You maintained that I was a liar, and if I wasn't, people were up for criminal prosecution or firings.

It was all kosher though.

I repeatedly got told that if even fast tracked, it would take 18-36 months to get accreditation. Signalling was first and foremost, then the interesting shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433889 time=1641637480 user_id=1676
Ask Fox (Poppy) about how it's done.... ask Bricktop too (Rotwang). It isn't an exact science but there are methods to get under the skin and rile up individuals, whole forums, and start really fruitful shit shows that can last near indefinitely.

Take for instance my occasional use of the phrase 'lil choo choo boy" towards you. It's paid dividends. I'm no train driver but I did get a ride along where two aussie blokes let me control the deceleration and acceleration of the diesel train going through NSW, according to their strict instructions (do this, do that, not enough, too much sort of thing)... they sat there watching me like a hawk and if at any point I didn't do exactly like they said, there would two big beefy guys ready to remove me..... not that they needed to... one of the guys was an old employee in my prior company and we'd worked for years with each other. I got the ride along because the company was hiring new potential drivers. I had applied and the company ok'd the ride. They drove us all out in a luxury cab because on that day, they couldn't get their assured normal.

So my stating that train drivers are just bus drivers on training wheels is obviously mischievous.

But it worked.

You maintained that I was a liar, and if I wasn't, people were up for criminal prosecution or firings.

It was all kosher though.

I repeatedly got told that if even fast tracked, it would take 18-36 months to get accreditation. Signalling was first and foremost, then the interesting shit.

I f you believe so.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview