Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=433608 time=1641509979 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433607 time=1641509190 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433581 time=1641480288 user_id=114
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433542 time=1641467451 user_id=2015
How do numbers stack up for hospitalizations and intensive care? The unvaccinated are an expensive burden.

Are the vaccinated who catch COVID and require hospitalization an expensive burden?

If the jab doesn't stop infection or transmission, it doesn't make a difference to hospitalisation rates.

Booooing .. Duh  :sdfjh(2):

Great lessening of symptoms in favor of vaxxed have lead to a 15-20 to 1 ratio of hospitalizations (unvaxxed vs. vaxxed)  on a per population ratio as demonstrated multiple times, everywhere in the world  .. sigh

Next, Double that number by 2 as average length of stay is double

You sillies are filling hospitals worldwide at those rates

Try to keep up  ... eyes and ears before typing fingers  is always a good plan  :wink:

That data doesn't play out in highly jabbed nations with the Delta but particularly the Omicron variant, where indications are that the unjabbed get less severe cases compared to the jabbed.

(I've avoided using the terms vaxxed and unvaxxed for clarity and truth in definitions)...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433594 time=1641494956 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433375 time=1641391347 user_id=114
We know that this latest variant has no respect for immunity. It doesn't matter if it's through vaccination or through natural immunity like I have. People are catching it and spreading it. But, it's only the unvaccinated who are subjected to draconian restrictions. This is unfair and unjust.

How do numbers stack up for hospitalizations and intensive care? The unvaccinated are an expensive burden.

Are the vaccinated who catch COVID and require hospitalization an expensive burden?

I  interpret what IHJ is getting at as the numbers & there is 2 areas of them, both areas affecting cost

Cost Area 1. (quantity) - The ratio / population of unvax in hospitals is extreme (15 to 20  vs  1) Huge difference!!

(Comparison by numbers alone is greatly misleading as the unvaxxed make up only 10% of the population, thus only comparison by numbers / population are genuine to use as comparison)

and it doesn't end there for cost comparison

Cost Area 2 (cost / person). Severity and length of stay  - on average is far greater among unvaxxed  also .. meaning on average  unvaxxed patients have much longer stays & thus  cost more / patent in this 2nd area as well

So, yes  .. on per population basis they are costing us many times more than the vaxxed  - and for both reasons above .. a double whammy

And those vaxxed have a legitimate right to be extremely unhappy about paying many times their fair share in this area of overall health care costs .. not to mention delays of operations etc. obviously as a main result of the above ratio of patients

The sick irony of it all cost-wise -  is that the vaxxed are the ones with a right to bitch but mainly are quiet - whereas those causing the great majority of hospital cost (+ operations etc. being delayed) for everyone are the greatest and loudest bitchers

In areas where each pays their own way, it's fair cost-wise. Here where we all subsidize the holdouts, it's grossly  not  fair as to personal costs

Dang girl, you really study the hell out of this.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433616 time=1641512113 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=433608 time=1641509979 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433607 time=1641509190 user_id=1676

If the jab doesn't stop infection or transmission, it doesn't make a difference to hospitalisation rates.

Booooing .. Duh  :sdfjh(2):

Great lessening of symptoms in favor of vaxxed have lead to a 15-20 to 1 ratio of hospitalizations (unvaxxed vs. vaxxed)  on a per population ratio as demonstrated multiple times, everywhere in the world  .. sigh

Next, Double that number by 2 as average length of stay is double

You sillies are filling hospitals worldwide at those rates

Try to keep up  ... eyes and ears before typing fingers  is always a good plan  :wink:

That data doesn't play out in highly jabbed nations with the Delta but particularly the Omicron variant, where indications are that the unjabbed get less severe cases compared to the jabbed.

You are either making that up or are a victim of very bad info  .. Have never heard that even on some very low level sites

Please cite & source your very bad (upside-down) info

I have cited BC Health info on this every day or 2 (also Ontario, Canada & UK & German data quite often) .. and it's extremely consistent (& Fauci-free)  ... 15 / 1 (minimum)  .. unvaxxed vs vaxxed hospitalized then double that for the double average stay time for uvaxxed  > all based on per population (usually per 100,000) comparisons
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=433622 time=1641513507 user_id=1689

Anecdotally speaking, it's my observation that women are far more concerned than men about the plague.

That's no criticism because given the differences between male and female, you would expect that kind of reaction.

Men seem to be focused on the morality and human rights, women on health and welfare. T'was ever thus.

This leads to a rather laissez-faire approach by men who may think that they are invulnerable, and even if they catch the virus they can deal with it.

Women, on the other hand, are more paranoid and protective and fear infection will be catastrophic for them, and of course their children.

Just as in many other social issues, the chasm between genders is stark and destructive.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433632 time=1641516896 user_id=1560
Quote from: Herman post_id=433622 time=1641513507 user_id=1689

Anecdotally speaking, it's my observation that women are far more concerned than men about the plague.

That's no criticism because given the differences between male and female, you would expect that kind of reaction.

Men seem to be focused on the morality and human rights, women on health and welfare. T'was ever thus.

This leads to a rather laissez-faire approach by men who may think that they are invulnerable, and even if they catch the virus they can deal with it.

Women, on the other hand, are more paranoid and protective and fear infection will be catastrophic for them, and of course their children.

Just as in many other social issues, the chasm between genders is stark and destructive.

There could be something to that. The only lady aint paranoid, but she is more cautious than I am about catching it. And she is eleven and a ahlf years younger than me.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

We know that this latest variant has no respect for immunity. It doesn't matter if it's through vaccination or through natural immunity like I have. People are catching it and spreading it. But, it's only the unvaccinated who are subjected to draconian restrictions. This is unfair and unjust.

I think I can now proclaim who my new favourite poster is. It's a discriminatory double standard.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=433639 time=1641517874 user_id=1688

I think I can now proclaim who my new favourite poster is. It's a discriminatory double standard.

Thank you sir. :howdy: Between the coronavirus and climate change excuses liberty is being eroded. I will remain steadfast in my defense of it.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433697 time=1641536481 user_id=1560
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR WEEKS!!!

:t1929:

You've been saying freedoms are under attack?

Frood

I think I love you.... in a Freud way (not a Pantywaste or Dinky Dianna way).... woah, tiger!  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433704 time=1641542814 user_id=3254

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! :dash1:

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433759 time=1641597849 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433704 time=1641542814 user_id=3254

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! :dash1:

:laugh:

Welcome to the club.

Love you too btw, its not just Dinky.... in a non homo way.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.