Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Canada Vs. USA Semi-Final Men's Hockey

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Second period and Jamie Benn scored to give Canada a 1-zip lead.

Anonymous

Sidney Crosby came oh so close, but Canada got another penalty on the play. :x

Anonymous

Second intermission with Canada holding onto a one goal lead.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Sidney Crosby came oh so close, but Canada got another penalty on the play. :x

prolly have a better chance with Patrick Chan on the ice than whiner crosby......... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Sidney Crosby came oh so close, but Canada got another penalty on the play. :x

prolly have a better chance with Patrick Chan on the ice than whiner crosby......... :mrgreen:

Look, I'm hardly a hockey expert, but Crosby is the best player in the world isn't he?

Anonymous

[size=200]YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"[size=200]YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Dont have to rub my nose in it,,,,

Anonymous

I don't about Sunday's Canada-Sweden match-up? Canada beat the Finns 2-1, but in overtime. Sweden beat them 3-1 in regulation.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't about Sunday's Canada-Sweden match-up? Canada beat the Finns 2-1, but in overtime. Sweden beat them 3-1 in regulation.

Cream Puff Crosby should take a page from that canadian speed skaters book, step aside, and let Patrick Chan suit up for sunday's game....certainly couldn't hurt and he skates like most of the Swedes anyway...everyone agree say HELL YA

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't about Sunday's Canada-Sweden match-up? Canada beat the Finns 2-1, but in overtime. Sweden beat them 3-1 in regulation.

Cream Puff Crosby should take a page from that canadian speed skaters book, step aside, and let Patrick Chan suit up for sunday's game....certainly couldn't hurt and he skates like most of the Swedes anyway...everyone agree say HELL YA

Well, I am glad he's on Canada's team instead of Sweden's.

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Cream Puff Crosby should take a page from that canadian speed skaters book, step aside, and let Patrick Chan suit up for sunday's game....certainly couldn't hurt and he skates like most of the Swedes anyway...everyone agree say HELL YA

How could you! Sydney Crosby scored The Golden Goal in 2010!

Crosby's been playing great.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Cream Puff Crosby should take a page from that canadian speed skaters book, step aside, and let Patrick Chan suit up for sunday's game....certainly couldn't hurt and he skates like most of the Swedes anyway...everyone agree say HELL YA

How could you! Sydney Crosby scored The Golden Goal in 2010!

Crosby's been playing great.

He's having a good Olympic tournament? I saw him today and he looked very effective.

Romero

No goals yet, but I think he's been playing great. If he's flying around with the puck, the other team can't score!