Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Western Canada Maverick Party

Started by cc, January 29, 2022, 12:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

OUR MISSION > https://www.maverickparty.ca/projects">Maverick strives to achieve greater fairness and self-determination for western Canadians through constitutional change,

or the creation of an independent nation.

THE TWIN TRACK

Many Western Canadians are not ready to abandon their ties to Canada, so Maverick has adopted a "twin track" approach to achieve greater fairness and self-determination for Western Canadians.

Track A involves striving for 5 Constitutional Changes that would bring fairness back to the west within Canada, while

Track B proposes laying the foundation for the creation of a Western Nation.

​These will be conducted simultaneously as we build towards greater autonomy.

OUR PLATFORM > Our Platform is a reflection of what is best for the West, without compromise or any attempt to appease voters in Central and Eastern Canada.

1. True Western Representation

Maverick strives to provide True Western Representation and advocates for a brighter future in the West.

Maverick Members of Parliament will always defend the best interests of Western Canadians and only support legislation that benefits their constituents and the West.

2. Fairness or Freedom

Maverick supports greater provincial autonomy in critical areas such as taxation, pensions, immigration, and policing. Our Twin Track approach outlines our support to end the equalization formula, scrap all carbon taxes and implement 5 proposed constitutional amendments. We support the use of referenda for citizens to have their say.

3. Justice for All

Maverick believes citizens have the right to defend themselves, their family and home, and the right to own land and property free from confiscation. We believe law abiding citizens should not be penalized for owning firearms but those using guns for criminal purposes must face serious consequences.

4.Putting Families First:

Maverick believes families should choose the best childcare options for their children with the support of tax credits or direct financial support. We advocate for the review of services provided to our seniors and veterans to ensure they are adequately compensated in their retirement.​

5. Market Western Resources:

Maverick advocates for the development of all western natural resources while expanding our ability to get them to our chosen markets, including the development and expansion of pipelines, railways and roadways.

​6. Sustainable Prosperous Future:

Maverick believes the future belongs to our youth and generations to follow. We must be stewards of our land, natural resources, technology, and the environment to ensure a healthy and prosperous tomorrow, with equal access to unlimited opportunities.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436952 time=1643478494 user_id=88
OUR MISSION > Maverick strives to achieve greater fairness and self-determination for western Canadians through constitutional change,

or the creation of an independent nation.

THE TWIN TRACK

Many Western Canadians are not ready to abandon their ties to Canada, so Maverick has adopted a "twin track" approach to achieve greater fairness and self-determination for Western Canadians.

Track A involves striving for 5 Constitutional Changes that would bring fairness back to the west within Canada, while

Track B proposes laying the foundation for the creation of a Western Nation.

​These will be conducted simultaneously as we build towards greater autonomy.

OUR PLATFORM > Our Platform is a reflection of what is best for the West, without compromise or any attempt to appease voters in Central and Eastern Canada.

1. True Western Representation

Maverick strives to provide True Western Representation and advocates for a brighter future in the West.

Maverick Members of Parliament will always defend the best interests of Western Canadians and only support legislation that benefits their constituents and the West.

--------------------------------

5. Market Western Resources

Maverick advocates for the development of all western natural resources while expanding our ability to get them to our chosen markets, including the development and expansion of pipelines, railways and roadways.

6. Sustainable Prosperous Future

Maverick believes the future belongs to our youth and generations to follow. We must be stewards of our land, natural resources, technology, and the environment to ensure a healthy and prosperous tomorrow, with equal access to unlimited opportunities.

They did poorly in the last election. The PPC stole their thunder.

cc

Yes. Max, while somewhat correctly intended is an ox / thunder stealer for all right of center whether national or district

Any opposition that is split / diluted will fail

Anonymous

We know people that voted PPC......we don't know anyone who voted Maverick..

Supposedly they were neck and neck with the PPC in rural ridings South of Calgary, but I don't know if that's true.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436958 time=1643479556 user_id=3254

Supposedly they were neck and neck with the PPC in rural ridings South of Calgary, but I don't know if that's true.

The PPC are into headline grabbing stunts. Particularly here in Ontario.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436963 time=1643480297 user_id=114

Yes. I see Max as a drag on everything right of center  ... not that the main party has leadership .. or is even very much right of center anymore

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436964 time=1643480660 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436963 time=1643480297 user_id=114

Yes. I see Max as a drag on everything right of center  ... not that the main party has leadership .. or is even very much right of center anymore

I like Max's politics, but I dislike him intensely. He pays himself a very generous salary to lead the PPC. The country is a distant second to what's in his own interests. He deserved to be kicked out of Harper's cabinet.

cc

QuoteI like Max's politics, but I dislike him intensely.

DITTO

He is extremely unlikable as a person

Of course surrounded by supporters, he's insolated from people's dislike for him making him a non starter

Anonymous

I voted PPC for one reason only. His party is the only one that does not support mass immigration. That issue trumps all others.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=436978 time=1643484215 user_id=2015
I voted PPC for one reason only. His party is the only one that does not support mass immigration. That issue trumps all others.

Justine: Do you wish to come and make Canada a better place while leaving stuff like  misogyny etc. from your country or religion behind?

Prospect: ummm ... errrr .... well .....

(person behind him kicks his ankle)

Prospect: Ouch .. Wot?  .... Oh  .... "Ya. Sure"

Justine: Congrats!!,  ac_biggrin  you are in ... and I will fast track all your family, friends and anyone else you suggest

Oh, and stop at booth ahead and pick up your incentive check

Anonymous

You do know the PPC are big on trade deals.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=437219 time=1643664094 user_id=88

Justine: Do you wish to come and make Canada a better place while leaving stuff like  misogyny etc. from your country or religion behind?

Prospect: ummm ... errrr .... well .....

(person behind him kicks his ankle)

Prospect: Ouch .. Wot?  .... Oh  .... "Ya. Sure"

Justine: Congrats!!,  ac_biggrin  you are in ... and I will fast track all your family, friends and anyone else you suggest

Oh, and stop at booth ahead and pick up your incentive check

Oi!!! You're copying my schtick!!!

:t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=437221 time=1643664664 user_id=114

You do know the PPC are big on trade deals.

Like he said though, the PPC is the only party not supporting mass immigration. And that is old Jock's number one issue.