News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

So...about those Canadian burial sites...

Started by Bricktop, January 25, 2022, 06:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

A tweek here, a twist there and you're good to go.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436352 time=1643224960 user_id=88
I have not been able to spot 1 single dig from all these places

After the initial radar report, they should have been digging the next day if not before even reporting the radar "finds" .. if they were playing straight ball

Why it continues at other places without a single dig at previous places is a huge give away of motive here

Govt giving more money for more radar at other places under that condition is beyond beyond

Digging was supposed to be priority.

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=436314 time=1643179159 user_id=164
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436286 time=1643168311 user_id=61
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=436278 time=1643164274 user_id=164
We all know the real story of what happened...but people don't want to believe it....its sad the government is just dragging this out.

Are you saying the deaths were intended?

Ripped from their homes...abused...forced to become something they're not...abused....no one cared.

Lot of people were treated badly long ago...it was easy to hide it....today we have technology that can help us out....it can give us answers....I want to know the answers....the Japanese were treated like total shit, right here in BC during WW2.  Canada does have a racist past.

Like Bricktop have said, every nation's history was established through war and conquering.  But the most important difference is that the West have admit and apologize endless times what they did was wrong, while others like China, the Middle East and Africa still continues this kind of practice or at least similar and denies it.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

This is how I see it, not trying to encourage stupidity or racism, but at least racism in and from the West is a lot more logical due to their overwhelming technological superiority in the past and even still by today's standards.  While China hasn't contributed shit for the world yet they're already stroking their dicks at every chance they get, oh wow, you have 1.4 billion and still can't even produce an ICE without government funding.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436400 time=1643245623 user_id=61
This is how I see it, not trying to encourage stupidity or racism, but at least racism in and from the West is a lot more logical due to their overwhelming technological superiority in the past and even still by today's standards.  While China hasn't contributed shit for the world yet they're already stroking their dicks at every chance they get, oh wow, you have 1.4 billion and still can't even produce an ICE without government funding.  :laugh:

Is ICE an acronym Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436420 time=1643249791 user_id=3254

Is ICE an acronym Zetsu?

Ya, it's just short for internal combustion engine or simply petro cars.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436421 time=1643249838 user_id=61

Is ICE an acronym Zetsu?

Thank you Zetsu..

China is producing a lot electric vehicles..

They are having trouble meeting electricity demand now......where will they get all the extra electricity from.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436423 time=1643250101 user_id=3254

Is ICE an acronym Zetsu?

Thank you Zetsu..

They are having trouble meeting electricity demand now......where will they get all the extra electricity from.

Only if they lift the ban on Australian coal, but they need face.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436436 time=1643252207 user_id=61

Is ICE an acronym Zetsu?

Thank you Zetsu..

Coal is a hot commodity right now.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=436437 time=1643252473 user_id=56
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436436 time=1643252207 user_id=61

Is ICE an acronym Zetsu?

Thank you Zetsu..

Coal is a hot commodity right now.

I remember India also source Australia's thermal coal and CCP pays India extra for them hoping no one would find out.  :laugh:

Anonymous

The coal is dead wankers must be pissed off these days. I love it.

Bricktop

And we're back to the great School Burial Hoax.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437330 time=1643683097 user_id=1560
And we're back to the great School Burial Hoax.

">

ac_wot

cc

Far I can tell, conveniently not one dig has happened to date to confirm kids are actually there let alone what might have happened to them  ... and even digs alone do not usually tell much about the actual circumstances

I was the one who initially brought this then apparent horror story here in good faith, thinking it was for real and they would dig immediately for some confirmation of something

I have lost faith in them and am astounded they are getting away with refusing to investigate directly .. they are not acting in good faith and should not be taken seriously until or unless they do
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell