The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Kind of a crazy interview from a cop (or former cop) who is said to spill the beans on Freemasonry....

Started by Frood, January 29, 2022, 07:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=437194 time=1643656320 user_id=1676
ac_toofunny

I left home as a teenager, married at 21, started a family....plus I've never permitted bird viruses, feathers, or excrement in my sleeping quarters.

Pretty sure I'M not the coward here....   ac_hithere

Dude, I'm considered as a severe psychologically disabled and have been offered welfare over a dozen times by both of my doctors, nurses and other mental health professionals, and still I choose to work and pay off my bills and housing expense.  But this is not the point, the problem is you never needed a gun, yet you still cling onto that dumb obsession like Smigel and the Ring.  :negative:
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

ac_toofunny

I left home as a teenager, married at 21, started a family....plus I've never permitted bird viruses, feathers, or excrement in my sleeping quarters.

Yeah, but tell everyone here about how you sat 10 feet away from me in a food court, knowing full well who I was, but didn't come over and introduce yourself.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437234 time=1643667739 user_id=1560
ac_toofunny

Yeah, but tell everyone here about how you sat 10 feet away from me in a food court, knowing full well who I was, but didn't come over and introduce yourself.

This is pure gold ac_toofunny , Twinkie here must have done something bad and stupid in the past, and still fears the police will punish him as if it is written in stone.

Anonymous

People who complain about the police are the first to call them if they are victims of crime.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=437238 time=1643669147 user_id=3254
People who complain about the police are the first to call them if they are victims of crime.

I swear these people should be identified so they don't deserve any sympathy from the police and their supporters and the public too.

Bricktop

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=437235 time=1643668601 user_id=61

This is pure gold ac_toofunny , Twinkie here must have done something bad and stupid in the past, and still fears the police will punish him as if it is written in stone.

Well, I can think of no other reason for his temerity than fear.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437243 time=1643670484 user_id=1560
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=437235 time=1643668601 user_id=61

Well, I can think of no other reason for his temerity than fear.

It doesn't sound one bit surprising, people that dislike and complain about the police all day is most likely they fear consequences.  And also proven in a lot of Japanese wisdom, a saying goes "A skilled hawk hide its talons", it's obvious Twinkie here isn't one, especially if he's just a civilian that fantasize of owning a gun.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437245 time=1643671494 user_id=1560
Oh, he's exceptional at fantasizing.

That's definitely one thing we can all agree on about Twinkie, lol.

The more I think about it, Dinky still haven't explained to us why he needs to whine about the police all the time, chances are he'll probably die from embarrassment if he tell us about it.  :laugh:

Bricktop

Oh, he's an expert on failing to explain his idiotic conduct.

We should ask him WHY he pretended to be a female for so long when it was common and accepted fact he was not.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437252 time=1643672518 user_id=1560

We should ask him WHY he pretended to be a female for so long when it was common and accepted fact he was not.

He says it was funny. ac_dunno

Bricktop

Oh. I don't recall anyone laughing...except perhaps Freud to himself late at night whilst trying to sleep.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437252 time=1643672518 user_id=1560

That's another thing I'd like to know too, it was weird when his cover was already blown and still kept on hoping people would believe in his lies.

cc

He's just a typical mouthy insulting conspiracist / distortionist who will try anything on for size

who when the chips are down,   hides behind  insult as cover like all of them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell