Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Does Biden know what planet he is on?

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2022, 06:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=441362 time=1645759400 user_id=1676
Oooo....Look @ that ASS!

You posted weird images of your butt in three distinct forums. No one wanted to look at that.
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=441365 time=1645760185 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=441362 time=1645759400 user_id=1676
Oooo....Look @ that ASS!

You posted weird images of your butt in three distinct forums. No one wanted to look at that.

Mention my butt three times in a row before a mirror and more pics of it will materialise...

RED BUM RED BUM RED BUM!  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=441361 time=1645759341 user_id=56
If you ever say the same thing more than once, the number of times along with the dates will be recorded in ceedubya's journal.

Post history doesn't lie like a dog.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=441345 time=1645756678 user_id=3226
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=441339 time=1645755993 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=441263 time=1645735732 user_id=3287
I watched today's Biden press conference and saw that he was tripping over his words and appeared to be constipated.

He needs a stunt double.

That was one of his stunt doubles... the original is dust.

'President' Biden has said "not a joke" at least seven times over the past 30 minutes. Not a joke. Literally.

I work from home until March 1..

I usually watch local news during my lunch break..

Instead today they showed a Q & A with President Biden......he looked disoriented and I do believe I heard not a joke.

cw_

'President' Biden isn't just disoriented.  He's discombobulated, disingenuous,  and disdained.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=441378 time=1645764030 user_id=3226
'President' Biden isn't just disoriented.  He's discombobulated, disingenuous,  and disdained.

Disgusting too. Shits his nappy in public on the regular, behaves abominably about the girlies and thinks it's a good idea to hand out crack pipes to encourage people to follow in his son's footsteps.

When he said he wasn't Trump... he should have added "not a joke" there as well.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=441526 time=1645856643
Quote from: cw_ post_id=441378 time=1645764030 user_id=3226

Disgusting too. Shits his nappy in public on the regular, behaves abominably about the girlies and thinks it's a good idea to hand out crack pipes to encourage people to follow in his son's footsteps.

When he said he wasn't Trump... he should have added "not a joke" there as well.

That story about him wearing Depends is true?

ac_wot

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Yeah, it's actually fairly common for people in that age bracket who are known to suffer from dementia. Their brains lose the ability to control bodily function along with the other faculties that are markers for cognitive decline.

That 20 minute long disappearence act he pulled at The Vatican recently was reputedly due to him crapping his diaper during his discussion with one of the popes, necessitating a summary hosing down out the back and the application of fresh Fluffems™. In that same week Camilla Parker Bowells made comment about the value-added end of his digestion as well. I'm personally inclined to believe the rumours and not because of any direct proof (which I count myself fortunate not to have) or my abiding belief that he is a disingenuous and corrupt cunt (which has been proven eloquently time and again).

Good thing he's not actually the president I guess. If you ever manage to discern who that actually is, take a good long hard look at them... that's what an elder abuser looks like.

Poppy

There have been allegations of secret service dogs alerting anytime Biden makes an accidental diaper deposit, as Biden is sometimes unaware that he has pooped himself.

It's extremely disturbing.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=441603 time=1645910363 user_id=3287
There have been allegations of secret service dogs alerting anytime Biden makes an accidental diaper deposit, as Biden is sometimes unaware that he has pooped himself.

It's extremely disturbing.

Unaware? It's not beyond the realms of possibilty her was reveling in it as the precursor to what comes next.

">

Definitely not Trump, Trump at least kept his Putin check.

(alright, that was rotten, even for me...  ac_toofunny  )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview