The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A Bridge Too Far - The Ultimate "How to Lose Support For Dummies" Move

Started by cc, February 08, 2022, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438549 time=1644513293 user_id=88
Quotelinked the protesters with hateful and racist movements

about as bad and out of touch as it gets ... takes "deplorables" to another level

however one feels about them, this is untrue and certainly unproven

Justine & Hillary ... sisters of another mother

That makes my blood boil.

cc

Posted in "Rejected" but also belongs here  ... Thread  Relevant is this from Interim Conservative Leader Candice Bergen & Critical

After publicly supporting the anti-vaccine mandate activists protesting in Ottawa in recent weeks, interim Conservative leader Candice Bergen said Thursday it's time for the truckers and other protesters blocking two major border crossings to end their demonstrations and go home.

We Joe & Jane Citizens are now promised  increased representation in Parliament from them, but truckers will no long get carte blanche special status from the  Conservative Party & in fact Border blockers hurting workers in Alberta, Montana, Ontario & Michigan  are in no uncertain terms told "go home" / to vamoose!!

What many may not be aware of is that producers including Auto Producers in Windsor ON & Detroit MI do not stockpile parts for assembly.

They are totally dependent on daily parts deliveries to continue to working

The arrogance at the Ambassador Bridge Bridge, as previously threaded, did it for  the Conservative Party

who had previous shown strong support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Followed by

OOPS .. It's not JUST  the Bridge Too Far!! itself now :sad:

Interim Conservative Leader Candice Bergen is offering a message for the trucker convoy that has been encamped in Ottawa for 14 days, as well as those joining splinter blockades across the country.

"To all of you who are taking part in the protests, I believe the time has come to take down the barricades, stop the disruptive action, and come together. The economy you want to see reopened is hurting.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8609809/trucker-convoy-candice-bergen-conservatives/">Bergen, Conservative Leader,  had previously offered statements of support for the convoy

The Conservative Party was previously the ONLY SIGNIFICANT  supporting group that could have helped them

THE GOLDEN GOOSE IS DEAD  :sad: ... And so predictable, the "Bridge Too Far" killed it

Stupidly pissing away that support may mean there will be no Civil War - It may end  with a plop!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Only a fool would expect ANY politician to mount the ramparts with the protestors and pledge support, simply because the protestors are seeking to usurp the "democratic" process that said politican thrives on.

Politicians won't end this mess, because they are ALL culpable in its failure.

No sitting politician will ever support civil dissent and uprisings.

Anonymous

But, the Conservatives have offered a concession to the protesters-they want all federal mandates/restrictions ended now. The Bloc Quebecois seems to agree with them.

Bricktop

It's rather easy to make promises when you're in opposition and have neither the means nor intent to deliver on said commitments.

That is merely political pointscoring aimed at the next election.

If they were serious they would ALL join the protestors as a united party and support their actions.

That can never happen because the precedent would be set and they will inevitably suffer the same fate in the future.

At the risk of being tediously repetitive, it's politicians and their parties that have created this mess...we cannot expect them to fix it.

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438584 time=1644538594 user_id=1560 it's politicians and their parties that have created this mess...we cannot expect them to fix it.

Yes

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=438587 time=1644539148 user_id=1689
Justine's arrogance and intolerance are responsible for this.

This wouldn't have happened if Stephen Harper was still prime minister.

Anonymous

The Honda plant near here is temporarily suspending manufacturing on one production line during the day shift due to border delays.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=438694 time=1644594404 user_id=114
The Honda plant near here is temporarily suspending manufacturing on one production line during the day shift due to border delays.

The effects go far and reach  into so many lives. Stopping the flow of a billion dollars every 3 days has repercussions for a great many people and families

Amazing how a few self-centered people can inflict so much harm on so many workers and families and over such a large geographic area

Worse, our own lame Govts do nothing but biatch

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=438702 time=1644602877 user_id=1676
The gov should have left people alone...

While what we do or what our Govt does (or doesn't do) is none of your business,

these misguided  words of a  "foreigner buttinsky  bitchute slave"  become even more ludicrous & hilarious

in light of your own Govts' who imposed the most rigid restrictions in the world on your people (poor little slave)

as also did most" US States

I can't find a laffy face funny enough to match the hilarity of your (and other's) antics, so cannot use one, sigh  :sad:

Bricktop

Unlike you, my pet, you will recall that both Freud and I spoke out against the illegal measures our governments imposed on us.

Freud went so far as to back his words with action and joined in a protest march.

You, on the other hand, were quite compliant and supportive of your country's mismanagement and tyranny.

Let me know when you find a "laffy face". I'll chop a maple leaf onto it.

cw_

cc

Note: A Court  has acknowledged this whole thing is illegal and issued  order for coppers to clean it up

What part of " I do not support illegal actions do you not get, Brick"  Why would I support "illegal activity"?

Strange stuff coming from a copper when coppers enforce law and order

You do know this all entire thing is illegal, right?  .. and now that is court ratified

Quotesupportive of your country's mismanagement and tyranny.

What an insult & how far from reality are you

As to our Fed Govt., I don't know where you have been, but few have been more vocally down on  & degusted  with it  consistently  for years  & especially of late

.. so wtf are you carrying on about? :confused1: Seems you are more interested in protecting poor little countryman  dinko than stating, much less seeing  fact

OK, I get it now .. I refused to support an illegal and bully operation  ... a cardinal sin apparently