Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Question for the Chinese People

Started by RW, February 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I find it pathetic especially coming from people over 24.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I only know of one poster on MB who does it.  Most posters are more mature and don't feel the need to shamelessly flaunt fixed up pics of themselves.

I know plenty of females IRL whom started to question my relationships... One of them was a very good friend.

I severed all ties with them since apparently knowing one for many years still made them disrespect me.

I do not tolerate such talk... Not even as a joke.

RW

What does that have to do with my post?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

See my 2nd to last post... I dont care if you severed the line.

RW

I still have no idea WTF you are talking about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I find it pathetic especially coming from people over 24.

Yes, I have heard that opinion before too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"I still have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Figured as much...

Gary Oak

If most white Canadians knew what these spiteful Canadascams say about us they would be shocked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"If most white Canadians knew what these spiteful Canadascams say about us they would be shocked.

I am not a fan of the China's government, but most Chinese in Canada focus on working to provide the best possible life they can for their families.

RW

No no no Fashionista!  They just want us to believe that.  They are trying to take over our country and enslave us under Triad rule.  The sign on the TD bank at Main and Hastings in Vancouver says so!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No no no Fashionista!  They just want us to believe that.  They are trying to take over our country and enslave us under Triad rule.  The sign on the TD bank at Main and Hastings in Vancouver says so!

I can picture it now; come in, try our wonderful financial services and pay vig to gangsters for the rest of your life.

RW

There are triad take over messages in the Chinese translation of Toronto Dominion Bank of Canada dontcha know!  Of course you know.  You are Chinese and all Chinese people are in on it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"There are triad take over messages in the Chinese translation of Toronto Dominion Bank of Canada dontcha know!  Of course you know.  You are Chinese and all Chinese people are in on it.

Oak needs to shut his yap about that. We're trying to keep it a secret. :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"There are triad take over messages in the Chinese translation of Toronto Dominion Bank of Canada dontcha know!  Of course you know.  You are Chinese and all Chinese people are in on it.

:shock: That's racist. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.