The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Question for the Chinese People

Started by RW, February 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, I've never even tasted it nevermind made it. Hehe

You had my taste buds perked right up. Both OL and I are absolutely mad about Korean grub. Best cuisine on the planet. Again, don't tell my mommy I said that.

I won't tell your mommy - I swear.

I've never had Korean food.  Next time I'm in Van I'll go.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Real Woman"That's cute!  The last time I was single I was 17.

What?? You have constantly been in relationships since you were 17? :o

Yep.  I went from one BF right to the next, then that BF to my husband (we've been together since I was 18).

I have had several breaks from relationships in my life. No offense, but the women I have known that went from one relationship to the next have usually made bad decisions. Now obviously that did not happen in your case, but that has been my observation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, I've never even tasted it nevermind made it. Hehe

You had my taste buds perked right up. Both OL and I are absolutely mad about Korean grub. Best cuisine on the planet. Again, don't tell my mommy I said that.

I won't tell your mommy - I swear.

I've never had Korean food.  Next time I'm in Van I'll go.

Seriously, no excuses either. Your palate will thank you for it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's cute!  The last time I was single I was 17.

Yep.  I went from one BF right to the next, then that BF to my husband (we've been together since I was 18).
[/b]

no wonder the poor guy talks in his sleep... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  i can't even begin to imagine what mimi's husband does to himself.....scary

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

no wonder the poor guy talks in his sleep... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  i can't even begin to imagine what mimi's husband does to himself.....scary

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Gary Oak

I suppose to put my grievances with those who swear to this oath in a nutshell

1 Chinese Canadiscams who take this oath swear their loyalty to China and chinese people against Canada and Canadians

2 Most Chinese Canadiscam males believe that Chinese will take over, eagerly await this outcome and eagerly support this outcome.

3 They want revenge against us.

Now really, Canada having at least three billion people wanting to immigrate here , do we really need more traitors ?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Real Woman"My husband informed me this morning that I'm racist.  Apparently, asking random Koreans on the street to try my kimchi is wrong.  It's racist!

(He says the craziest shit in his sleep hehe)

I thought you were alone...

No really - did you think I was single?

You spoke of loneliness...

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

I thought you were alone...

No really - did you think I was single?

He was hoping. ;)

Do you really make your own kimchi? I love Korean food, even better than our own food. Don't tell my mommy that.

Not quite...

RW

[/b]

He doesn't talk about other women so I'm cool with it :)

mimi has to be one of the most secure and supportive people I have ever come across on a forum.  If you want to talk shit about her, I'm not the person to do it in front of.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I have had several breaks from relationships in my life. No offense, but the women I have known that went from one relationship to the next have usually made bad decisions. Now obviously that did not happen in your case, but that has been my observation.

The single thing was never my shtick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Rambo Wong

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

[/b]

mimi has to be one of the most secure and supportive people I have ever come across on a forum.  If you want to talk shit about her, I'm not the person to do it in front of.

OK fair enough, but I will NOT stay silent about Vesna. I hate, hate, hate that erratic old twat and I don't care who knows it.

Obvious Li

[/b]

whatever......she is a complete dick...nuff said

RW

She is not Munday.  Now go clean your dentures before I give your ass a whoopin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!