The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

So their unacceptable behavior makes your unacceptable behavior okay? Is that what you are trying to say? Do you not see the obvious flaws in your rationalization?

If so I'm not buying it. I've witnessed a lot of crass and vile shit performed by others but it's not an excuse for me or you to do the same.

Please try to think like an adult for a change.

Just saying what is a male supposed to do when he gets attacked by a she-beast like that?

Well it starts by practicing good judgment. If a man uses his actual head instead of the "head" that usually controls his thoughts and actions he would be able to avoid getting involved with a "she-beast". Women just don't go nuts out of the blue; there are usually some telltale signs of mental instability and or violent tendencies.

Believe me I've had enough crazy (some bat shit crazy) female friends and acquaintances to know what I'm talking about. Men get involved with women who are violent or unstable because 9 times out of 10 they do not enter a relationship with eyes open. The only eye that sees anything is the one at the tip of their trouser snake.

Just for the record going into a relationship blind is generally how women end up with violent or abusive men as well, so it works both ways but for different reasons.

I can't believe I had to explain this.

Happens more often I think. Males talking sweet words.

Anonymous

So their unacceptable behavior makes your unacceptable behavior okay? Is that what you are trying to say? Do you not see the obvious flaws in your rationalization?

If so I'm not buying it. I've witnessed a lot of crass and vile shit performed by others but it's not an excuse for me or you to do the same.

Please try to think like an adult for a change.

Just saying what is a male supposed to do when he gets attacked by a she-beast like that?

Well it starts by practicing good judgment. If a man uses his actual head instead of the "head" that usually controls his thoughts and actions he would be able to avoid getting involved with a "she-beast". Women just don't go nuts out of the blue; there are usually some telltale signs of mental instability and or violent tendencies.

Believe me I've had enough crazy (some bat shit crazy) female friends and acquaintances to know what I'm talking about. Men get involved with women who are violent or unstable because 9 times out of 10 they do not enter a relationship with eyes open. The only eye that sees anything is the one at the tip of their trouser snake.

Just for the record going into a relationship blind is generally how women end up with violent or abusive men as well, so it works both ways but for different reasons.

Renee is a charitable chick the way she talks to Oddstain.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Renee is a charitable chick the way she talks to Oddstain.

Renee is a very intelligent lady.

Odinson

That loud-mouthism may work in there but I´ll just shove you aside and if you still come at me, I´ll push harder. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"That loud-mouthism may work in there but I´ll just shove you aside and if you still come at me, I´ll push harder. :)

I don't understand this post at all.

cc

you would need a gobbletygook translator to understand it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"That loud-mouthism may work in there but I´ll just shove you aside and if you still come at me, I´ll push harder. :)

Its not towards you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"you would need a gobbletygook translator to understand it

Ah, an odiator.

Odinson

Heres a decipher for the enigma = equality...

lol

Renee

It means all my efforts in trying to talk sense to dumbass Odie were wasted.  :(

That's all you really need to know.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I means all my efforts in trying to talk sense to dumbass Odie were wasted.  :(

Oh I understood what you were saying but equal treatment is equal treatment...

What if I yelled at a dude and then smacked him in the back of the head... I would get my ass kicked.

Renee

What if I yelled at a dude and then smacked him in the back of the head... I would get my ass kicked.

That's because men like you are unthinking savages. You attract unthinking savage females because your judgment is poor to say the least. There is NO other way to rationalize it.

So just STFU about it because we all now know you are an animal; you don't need to belabor that sad fact any further.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

That because men like you are unthinking savages. You attract unthinking savage females because your judgment is poor to say the least. There is NO other way to rationalize it.

So just STFU about it because we all now know you are an animal; you don't need to belabor that sad fact any further.  :lol:

The one-night-stands are often like that... Just looking to get laid... Not pinned in a marriage.

Anonymous

Alright Renee, that works.