The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Isn't the safety always on with a Glock? The last one I had the displeasure of handling that horrible trigger was the safety.

I thought you had forgotten how to spell clock. ;)

How blonde do you think I am?  :lol:

While we are on the subject of Caucasian features, I have a question for ya. If you were single would you be offended if a minority man, say East Asian liked you because you have reddish-blonde hair and blue eyes? Would you be offended if that same dude liked you because he heard Caucasian women were kinky in the sack and always sleep with a guy on the first date?

We've discussed the stereotypes of us, but men of colour also have stereotypes of you white chicks too ya know.

Odinson

While we are on the subject of Caucasian features, I have a question for ya. If you were single would you be offended if a minority man, say East Asian liked you because you have reddish-blonde hair and blue eyes? Would you be offended if that same dude liked you because he heard Caucasian women were kinky in the sack and always sleep with a guy on the first date?

We've discussed the stereotypes of us, but men of colour also have stereotypes of you white chicks too ya know.

Didnt I a little while ago say that shit but you bitches attacked me?  ;)

Are you chicks sure that your intelligence is not just pig-headiness? :D

Renee

I wouldn't be offended if he was simply attracted to my appearance BUT I would be offended by the fact that he thought I was easy or kinky based on my ethnicity or skin color.  Initially we are ALL attracted to a potential partner based on appearance, that's nothing unusual. It's when someone makes a crude assumption based on appearance or ethnicity that it gets offensive.

Believe me I've been down that road many times. When you look like me, guys automatically make assumptions about your character and your sexual nature. I'm sure you've heard the old stereotypes that "fat chicks are easy"," fat chick are desperate"," fat chicks are sexually aggressive", etc.  Those are very common and very offensive assumptions a lot of guys make based solely on appearances and how we are portrayed in popular culture. Also a woman like me has to be very wary of the guy with the "feederism" fetish. Those kind of guys are not your normal run of the mill 'FA's"; they are basically predators with a sexual fetish for feeding overweight women so that they can make them fatter. It sounds very bizarre but it's more common than you know. Just Google it and you will be amazed.  I used to be very active in the size acceptance community/movement and I've seen it and experienced it first hand.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

You say so much that seems like gibberish that no one really pays attention anymore.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I wouldn't be offended if he was simply attracted to my appearance BUT I would be offended by the fact that he thought I was easy or kinky based on my ethnicity or skin color.  Initially we are ALL attracted to a potential partner based on appearance, that's nothing unusual. It's when someone makes a crude assumption based on appearance or ethnicity that it gets offensive.

Believe me I've been down that road many times. When you look like me, guys automatically make assumptions about your character and your sexual nature. I'm sure you've heard the old stereotypes that "fat chicks are easy"," fat chick are desperate"," fat chicks are sexually aggressive", etc.  Those are very common and very offensive assumptions a lot of guys make based solely on appearances and how we are portrayed in popular culture. Also a woman like me has to be very wary of the guy with the "feederism" fetish. Those kind of guys are not your normal run of the mill 'FA's"; they are basically predators with a sexual fetish for feeding overweight women so that they can make them fatter. It sounds very bizarre but it's more common than you know. Just Google it and you will be amazed.  I used to be very active in the size acceptance community/movement and I've seen it and experienced it first hand.

Yes, you and I are on the exact same page as I suspected. We've discussed the Western media's stereotypes of us, but I just wanted to let people know that East Asian men also harbour stereotypes of Western chicks and many of them are just as creepy as the ones some white guys have of us.

As for the fat chick stereotypes, I hadn't thought much about it, but yeah they are there. Yes, I have heard of that fat chicks were "easy". I am sure you just scratched the surface here. I will Google some time, but not right now.

Have a good weekend Renee, you slutty blonde-haired white chick. ;)

P.S. This may or may not rile old Vesna depending on if she took her meds today. :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

You say so much that seems like gibberish that no one really pays attention anymore.  :lol:

But they did pay attention... Negated it but now confirmed it.

Derp derp derp females derp.

I should have a female sidekick in here whom can deliver the message in a non-threatning way.

Same shit but in more rosy package. :D

Renee

Yes, you and I are on the exact same page as I suspected. We've discussed the Western media's stereotypes of us, but I just wanted to let people know that East Asian men also harbour stereotypes of Western chicks and many of them are just as creepy as the ones some white guys have of us.

As for the fat chick stereotypes, I hadn't thought much about it, but yeah they are there. Yes, I have heard of that fat chicks were "easy". I am sure you just scratched the surface here. I will Google some time, but not right now.

P.S. This may or may not rile old Vesna depending on if she took her meds today. :lol:

Guess how many "fucks" I actually don't give.  :lol:

Have a good one and stay warm.

Odinson

We males are basically the same just in different looking package..

Every race of men has the same types.

Obvious Li

jeesus i guess i am really naive or just plain dumb.....but the concept of wanting someone to get fatter than they already are is so foreign to me i just never thought of it before.....still cant seem to get by the weirdness of it...i know i am a skinnyaphobe so WTF....humans are just completely fucked up

Anonymous

I will Renee and right fucking on!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

jeesus i guess i am really naive or just plain dumb.....but the concept of wanting someone to get fatter than they already are is so foreign to me i just never thought of it before.....still cant seem to get by the weirdness of it...i know i am a skinnyaphobe so WTF....humans are just completely fucked up

I must admit, I have never heard of it before myself Obvious Li..

I know everyone has different tastes and preferences, but I think this particular preference is not very common.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

It's not super common but it is out there more than you know. It's not something that is openly discussed even in the size acceptance community. But as I said, if Google the word "feederism" you are going to find tons (no pun intended) of info on it. Unfortunately a lot of the info on the subject that you will find is just sensationalized bullshit. Like any fetish the practice of it varies from levels of unhealthy obsession to harmless sexual role playing. Unfortunately like everything else in our society that is a bit different, the extreme end of things is what garners all the attention.

But the fetish does exist and it has a thriving following, especially on the net. Even though there are no hard published statistical numbers relating to the actual number of people who are into it; it's probably just as common as any one of the multitude of recognized sexual fetishes out there.    The reality is that the use of food and its consumption has been actively used as a means of eroticism for centuries, couple that with a fat fetish (chubby chasing) and you have "feederism". So now you can probably appreciate just how common and widespread it is.    

BTW, you're not "naive" or "dumb" it's just that you like most people probably don't often step out of your comfort zone when it comes to eroticism. But on the other hand you probably know damn well that there is whole wide world of unusual shit out there and finding out about it is all just a matter of being curious. Let's face it, you don't know what your neighbors are doing as it relates to their sex lives and if you are like me, you probably don't want to know but rest assured not everyone gets their jollies from doing it once a week in the missionary position.  ;)

Odinson

I have come across with slave and nazi fetish.

Obvious Li

BTW, you're not "naive" or "dumb" it's just that you like most people probably don't often step out of your comfort zone when it comes to eroticism. But on the other hand you probably know damn well that there is whole wide world of unusual shit out there and finding out about it is all just a matter of being curious. Let's face it, you don't know what your neighbors are doing as it relates to their sex lives and if you are like me, you probably don't want to know but rest assured [size=150]not everyone gets their jollies from doing it once a week in the missionary position.  ;)[/quot[/size]e]

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Anonymous

It's not super common but it is out there more than you know. It's not something that is openly discussed even in the size acceptance community. But as I said, if Google the word "feederism" you are going to find tons (no pun intended) of info on it. Unfortunately a lot of the info on the subject that you will find is just sensationalized bullshit. Like any fetish the practice of it varies from levels of unhealthy obsession to harmless sexual role playing. Unfortunately like everything else in our society that is a bit different, the extreme end of things is what garners all the attention.

But the fetish does exist and it has a thriving following, especially on the net. Even though there are no hard published statistical numbers relating to the actual number of people who are into it; it's probably just as common as any one of the multitude of recognized sexual fetishes out there.    The reality is that the use of food and its consumption has been actively used as a means of eroticism for centuries, couple that with a fat fetish (chubby chasing) and you have "feederism". So now you can probably appreciate just how common and widespread it is.    

BTW, you're not "naive" or "dumb" it's just that you like most people probably don't often step out of your comfort zone when it comes to eroticism. But on the other hand you probably know damn well that there is whole wide world of unusual shit out there and finding out about it is all just a matter of being curious. Let's face it, you don't know what your neighbors are doing as it relates to their sex lives and if you are like me, you probably don't want to know but rest assured not everyone gets their jollies from doing it once a week in the missionary position.  ;)

I know it's there Renee. It might even be one of the more common fetishes I don't know.