Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Watch American corruption at work.

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2022, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

If you consider war crimes, deceit, perfidy, disregard of international law and political interference entertainment (and being American, you probably do) then I suppose you are right.

Sociopathology.

cw_

The videos are infotainment.  The fact that you get into them is sad.

And war crimes are certainly war crimes, and not entertaining.

Anonymous

Kash Patel, who worked as the chief investigator on the Trump-Russia probe for the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News that Durham's filing shows that lawyers associated with Clinton's campaign worked to "infiltrate" Trump Tower and shows that "the Hillary Clinton campaign directly funded and ordered its lawyers at Perkins Coie to orchestrate a criminal enterprise to fabricate a connection between President Trump and Russia."

Bricktop

Calling the observer "sad" for merely observing is somewhat illogical.

However, to be clear, it is my view that America is a toxic nation, particularly to those it calls "friend".

When examples present that corroborates my view, I am happy to share them, as members here know only too well. I'm sure some would rather I didn't, but then this is a FORUM, right?

"an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest."

What I find sad is that most Americans utterly fail to grasp the hypocrisy and deception of their national leaders and media, and thus subscribe to the theory that America is "the world's leading democracy". The one I like is "Make America Great Again".

Trump should have omitted the last word in that phrase.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=439419 time=1644892437 user_id=1689
Kash Patel, who worked as the chief investigator on the Trump-Russia probe for the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News that Durham's filing shows that lawyers associated with Clinton's campaign worked to "infiltrate" Trump Tower and shows that "the Hillary Clinton campaign directly funded and ordered its lawyers at Perkins Coie to orchestrate a criminal enterprise to fabricate a connection between President Trump and Russia."

Hands up all those who hope to see Hillary in an orange jump suit????

:JC_howdy:

Bricktop

cw_

Well, I'm sure you have a vast knowledge of most Americans, considering your in-depth and obsessive scrutiny.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439425 time=1644893132 user_id=1560
Here's some more "infotainment".

">

You gotta give credit to those Clintons. How they have managed to stay out of prison is proof of their skill as master criminals.

Bricktop

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439426 time=1644893190 user_id=3226
Well, I'm sure you have a vast knowledge of most Americans, considering your in-depth and obsessive scrutiny.

I get the same news channels as you do, my little chickpea.

I see the same rallies, the interviews, the politicians and public sentiment as you do.

America's "infotainment" is dispersed widely. The whole world sees behind the curtain of misrepresentation America hides behind.

Please try not to insult us both with that sort of pithy response. You have no secrets. And if you've bothered following my posts, you will no doubt have noted that my knowledge is, indeed, vast. But then, you've known that for a very long time.

Instead of silling sarcasm, try debating like an adult.

cw_

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439439 time=1644895616 user_id=1560
Quote from: cw_ post_id=439426 time=1644893190 user_id=3226

I get the same news channels as you do, my little chickpea.

I see the same rallies, the interviews, the politicians and public sentiment as you do.

America's "infotainment" is dispersed widely. The whole world sees behind the curtain of misrepresentation America hides behind.

Please try not to insult us both with that sort of pithy response. You have no secrets. And if you've bothered following my posts, you will no doubt have noted that my knowledge is, indeed, vast. But then, you've known that for a very long time.

Instead of silling sarcasm, try debating like an adult.

Take your own advise.  Your post is all about sarcasm, my little brainless chicken.

Weird idea there re: The whole world sees behind what is dispersed widely.  

I'm behind the 'no secrets' curtain!  And you can't look away.  

When I decide to post about what most Australians think, we can take this up again.

Bricktop

OK.

Is that you debating like an adult?

Cos you REALLY suck at debating.

The whole world is free to see behind our curtain, and it frequently does. Not without some criticism. But here's the important bit.

Australia does not proclaim or boast that it is The World's Greatest Democracy. Nor is it verging on a civil war, or turning our schools into indoctrination centres. Australia has not lied in order to invade a foreign country. Australia has nowhere near the levels of cronyism and corruption of your World's Greatest Democracy. Australia doesn't shoot it's leaders. Australian cities aren't burning. Australia doesn't export its garbage to other countries.

But more importantly, even if Australia did suck, it still wouldn't make your country any less of a sordid, broken mess.

Go ahead. Take a look. I'll wait.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439454 time=1644901218 user_id=1560
OK.

The whole world is free to see behind our curtain, and it frequently does. Not without some criticism. But here's the important bit.

Australia does not proclaim or boast that it is The World's Greatest Democracy. Nor is it verging on a civil war, or turning our schools into indoctrination centres. Australia has not lied in order to invade a foreign country. Australia has nowhere near the levels of cronyism and corruption of your World's Greatest Democracy. Australia doesn't shoot it's leaders. Australian cities aren't burning. Australia doesn't export its garbage to other countries.

But more importantly, even if Australia did suck, it still wouldn't make your country any less of a sordid, broken mess.

I am calling bullshit. I aint trying to copy old Shen Li, but your country has a lot of whites of British descent and a good chunk of them will always be progtards. And your country was involved in the invasion of Iraq or coalition of the willing or whatever it was called, so you did invade a country based on a lie.

Anonymous

Republicans seized on a recent court filing submitted by special prosecutor John Durham that alleged the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee tried to infiltrate Trump campaign and White House servers, arguing that mainstream news outlets are avoiding covering Durham's findings.

"A tech company hacked the White House and spied on a sitting President. This should concern everyone. But the mainstream media refuses to cover it," Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) wrote on Twitter. The lawmaker made similar comments during a Fox News appearance on Feb. 14.

"Yep, there was spying going on, and it was worse than we thought because they were spying on the sitting ​president of the United States," Jordan told "Fox & Friends." "And it goes right to the Clinton campaign."

Durham's Feb. 11 motion was connected to lawyer Michael Sussman, a former Perkins Coie lawyer who was charged in 2021 with lying to the FBI when he allegedly told the bureau that he wasn't working for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign when he had given the agency now-debunked documents that allegedly linked the Trump Organization to a Russian bank. Sussmann has denied wrongdoing and pleaded not guilty in the case.

Meanwhile, Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio) said on Feb. 13 that the investigation uncovered a "new level of corruption" that raises "grave" concerns.

Over the past weekend, former President Donald Trump issued a statement saying Durham's court filing corroborates his longtime claims that his 2016 campaign and presidency were subject to a widespread pressure campaign directed against him for holding unorthodox views. He also faulted the media for its coverage.

"It shows how totally corrupt and shameless the media is," Trump said in the statement. "Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the Republicans, in particular President Donald Trump, got caught illegally spying into the Office of the President? All hell would break loose and the electric chair would immediately come out of retirement. The good news is, everybody is talking about not only this atrocity against our Nation, but that the press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/john-durhams-recent-clinton-findings-ignored-by-mainstream-media-republicans_4277215.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-15&utm_medium=email&est=lUj5e%2F29X7Kg7IJONPW0mgIec1eeJZTWYtz7%2Fak9K%2BFNUdoyYAQdT3EoRzJE7BZv%2Bw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/john-durh ... %2Bw%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/john-durhams-recent-clinton-findings-ignored-by-mainstream-media-republicans_4277215.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-15&utm_medium=email&est=lUj5e%2F29X7Kg7IJONPW0mgIec1eeJZTWYtz7%2Fak9K%2BFNUdoyYAQdT3EoRzJE7BZv%2Bw%3D%3D

American media is more a joke than China's.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=439456 time=1644902010 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439454 time=1644901218 user_id=1560
OK.

I am calling bullshit. I aint trying to copy old Shen Li, but your country has a lot of whites of British descent and a good chunk of them will always be progtards. And your country was involved in the invasion of Iraq or coalition of the willing or whatever it was called, so you did invade a country based on a lie.

Herm, unlike Americans, I have never claimed Australia is a "model of demcracy". Far from it. Whether it is or not doesn't change a thing about the state of America and its overall international conduct.

My country, like every other nation that joined America, did so because the US presented unequivocal evidence to the UN that Saddam had WMD's. We know now that this "evidence' was fatally flawed and entirely unreliable, and was clearly contrived by the US to spread any blame and fallout that would follow that illegal military act. America lied to influence other nations to assist them rid the world of dangerous weapons that did not and could not have existed.

Just as it did in Vietnam.

As to there being progtards here in Australia, you may know from your personal experience that Australia is a working class country, for better or worse.

But last I checked, our progtards aren't burning cities, tearing down statues, demanding the police be defunded and filling our schools with racist bullshit.

Anonymous

I loved the area of Australia I lived in. My kind of people. I went to Sydney twice. I could not get out of that shithole fast enough.