The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RCMP raided trailers at Coutts Border Crossing - Guess what they found

Started by cc, February 14, 2022, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439436 time=1644895226 user_id=1560
The inimitable and sagacious (look them up) Jordan Peterson nails it. Again. As always.

">

Despite cc's pronouncements, Canada has some very serious issues with its Government. Not altogether unique...but as JP and I both declared, the attempt by Canada's government to divert funds from GoFundMe is a terminally critical breach of trust and faith between a government and its people.

JP asks as I do...what kind of precedent has this set.

You got BIG problems, Canucks.

Old Peterson is right on. Blocking and diverting GoFundMe is unheard of for a G20 democracy.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439436 time=1644895226 user_id=1560
The inimitable and sagacious (look them up) Jordan Peterson nails it. Again. As always.

">

Despite cc's pronouncements, Canada has some very serious issues with its Government. Not altogether unique...but as JP and I both declared, the attempt by Canada's government to divert funds from GoFundMe is a terminally critical breach of trust and faith between a government and its people.

JP asks as I do...what kind of precedent has this set.

You got BIG problems, Canucks.

We talk about the limitations of democracy. It's no more apparent than in Canada, the US and Australia where governments have been ultra thuggish and for prolonged periods of time.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=439449 time=1644896875
The truckers are going to start losing their insurance for their stunt.

Most of the people blocking commercial border crossings are not it semis. Canadian media is giving a false narrative. Nothing new about that.

From the perspective of an insurance company, it can't just choose to take away the insurance of a driver involved in a protest the woke company does not like. There are a certain set of rules and circumstances to be followed, notice periods, by way of registered letters and those kinds of things.

Frood

Doesn't matter anymore...  Canada is fucked.... much like certain states in Australia.

Once you cave to a dictator, it's all over. They'll just make new laws/rules.

Welcome to Victoria, Canada...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The guns and 4 arrested acceleratists were from a farm by Milk River (20k away and not a part of the Coutts Border Crossing Convoy). RCMP knew of the farm existed and the ideological position of those who lived there and knew they could spin the narrative with the scary pictures if they made the arrest. It's a psyop.

I repeat we know they had ZERO to do with the Protest.

Fake News and RCMP are trying to tie these weapons / arrests to Coutts Border Crossing to stigmatize the #TruckerConvoy2022.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/098/891/653/original/ed478f03bcdb4332.jpeg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=439675 time=1645033664
The guns and 4 arrested acceleratists were from a farm by Milk River (20k away and not a part of the Coutts Border Crossing Convoy). RCMP knew of the farm existed and the ideological position of those who lived there and knew they could spin the narrative with the scary pictures if they made the arrest. It's a psyop.

Fake News and RCMP are trying to tie these weapons / arrests to Coutts Border Crossing to stigmatize the #TruckerConvoy2022.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/098/891/653/original/ed478f03bcdb4332.jpeg">

Yes, I read that very important detail that the CBC left out too.

Anonymous

:laugh:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/098/816/136/small/40c855c37e6f8215.png">

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439676 time=1645033820 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=439675 time=1645033664

Yes, I read that very important detail that the CBC left out too.

RCMP also said the 13 were also made up of individuals from other towns in Alberta who were part of a known extremely radical group that would have acted  had police used force  .. that's why they were there. Seems the farm people were part of that same group

They were not part of the protests, rather they glommed onto an opportunity to hide amongst them & go after authorities

Looking at the timing, it seemed the truckers left yesterday as a result of them having screwed everything up for them & may have known there were more of them in their midst

The RCMP quickly stated they were not part of the truckers, merely using them opportunistically .. Anyone listening to the RCMP knew from the gitgo there never was a direct connection to the truckers
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I first learned about this on CBC Newsworld playing in the common area at the bunkhouse in Kenora. They reported it as if there were armed truckers blocking the border. It didn't pass the smell test and sure enough we were lied to by the prog media.

cc

The CBC is the CBC

Anyone listening to the RCMP's statements  knew from the gitgo there never was a direct connection to the truckers

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=439684 time=1645036515 user_id=88
The CBC is the CBC

Anyone listening to the RCMP's statements  knew from the gitgo there never was a direct connection to the truckers

The entire guest panel was talking as if they found a cache of weapons at the border protest, which they didn't. American media were reporting the same falsehoods. Whatever anybody thinks of those blockades, none of the protesters were armed terrorists like the media portrayed them.

cc

Exactly

What I was getting at was the RCMP immediately said it was a radical group of it's own .. rapidly no doubt to tamp down propaganda .. That did not stop CBC

From what you saw, CBC disregarded RCMP statement & told complete lies defying what the RCMP had previously said in official statement on live TV

This very radical group in Alberta have been known and watched for years

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview