Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

1 million signatures to remove Justine, end the lockdown and Covid mandates

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2022, 09:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439774 time=1645067436 user_id=1560
And you seem like an attention seeking, infantile fuckwit.

You would be too if you had arms and legs that could be used as toothpicks and a face that resembles a deluze pizza like Edweird.

Anonymous

QuoteAnd you seem like an attention seeking, infantile fuckwit.

I am

QuoteYou would be too if you had arms and legs that could be used as toothpicks and a face that resembles a deluze pizza like Edweird.

My physical repulsiveness affects my social skills. This is why I am a single lonely  attention seeking, infantile fuckwit like Bricktop correctly described me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439767 time=1645064421 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=439766 time=1645064179 user_id=164
Quote from: Herman post_id=439763 time=1645062778 user_id=1689

He is one hundred percent responsible for all the protests. He implemented that stupid vaccine mandate on truckers without consulting them and while we are in the middle of a suplly chain crisis. They protested, he threw gasoline on the fire he started by calling them a fringe minority. He then threw a pressurized bottle on the fire by refusing to talk to them and calling them racists and misogynists.

He broke the law with the pressure on GoFundMe to block funding to the protest. He refuses to end these useless restrictions and mandates even though most provinces and European countries are doing that. He implemented the unnecessary Emergency Measures Act after all the border blockades are winding down and there is only the Ottawa protest left.

We lost hundreds of millions of dollars a day, shortages became worse all because we have an arrogant, reckless incompetent dickhead who wants to be a supreme leader and not a prime minister.

I agree.  He's caused so many problems.  Calling people names is a huge mistake for a leader to do.

I never voted for him and I want to see him gone.  He has no idea that majority of people actually have to work for a living...not everyone comes from a rich family and frolics thru life.  There's no doubt he's got crooked deals going on behind Doors that benefit himself only.

If Canada votes him back in next election, I've lost all respect for Canadians.

He won the last two elections, but lost the popular vote..

Most leaders in that position would reach out to people that disagree with their positions...

Are you sure about that? History is replete with examples of elected officials that regarded themselves as "leaders" doing whatever the hell they wanted, including eliminating any and all opposition to their hegemony. You cannot vote yourself out from under tyranny any more that you can comply your way out of it. Justin Truedope lost the popular vote, yet still maintains enough of a grip on the proceedings to make life unpleasant for anyone who opposes his fruity brand of fascism.

But I believe I saw https://www.bitchute.com/video/VesMceZYflY/">a white pill moment in the frozen white north's future. If Scrotumface Soros is indeed fixing to piss all over West Taiwan's parade, Truedope's wheels might be on the verge of falling off entirely.

Just make sure Canada isn't rushing out to vote in a complete assclown as your cousins south of the border did late last year.

Anonymous

Generally, a prime minister of a minority government in Canada, would be more magnanimous..

That was the case of our former prime minister, Stephen Harper who put aside many of his own partisan beliefs to work with opposition parties as they guided this country through the 2008 financial crisis..

He lead minority governments for five years.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439993 time=1645199045 user_id=3254
Generally, a prime minister of a minority government in Canada, would be more magnanimous..

That was the case of our former prime minister, Stephen Harper who put aside many of his own partisan beliefs to work with opposition parties as they guided this country through the 2008 financial crisis..

Harper never struck me as particularly amazing. The Mike Duffy scandal was appalling, but then I was often amazed at the sheer level of corruption openly practiced in Canada. There aren't  too many careers that can take a postal clerk and turn him into a multimillionaire in a practical tick of the clock, but Harper sure found his.

"Financial crisis? What financial crisis?"

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=440365 time=1645335552
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439993 time=1645199045 user_id=3254

Harper never struck me as particularly amazing. The Mike Duffy scandal was appalling, but then I was often amazed at the sheer level of corruption openly practiced in Canada. There aren't  too many careers that can take a postal clerk and turn him into a multimillionaire in a practical tick of the clock, but Harper sure found his.

"Financial crisis? What financial crisis?"

I thought Harper ran a pretty clean government. There was only one sitting pm that has been convicted of ethics violations and it was Justine. He did it twice. And until recently, Harper lived in an upper middle class house in SW Calgary. He didn't live an opulent lifestyle like Justine or Nancy Pelosi.

Harper, like Chretien, had very capable cabinet ministers. It can be argued that his minority governments were the most successful ones we ever had. And I think that is what Fash was getting at with the 2008 thing. Old Harper schooled Obama how to retire stimulus spending as the markets stabilized.

While not perfect, he was a steady hand at the wheel. Foreign investment left this country when he left office.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=440368 time=1645336452 user_id=1689
I thought Harper ran a pretty clean government.

By your standards perhaps, I just remember looking at a bunch of the shit going down and being gobsmacked by it all. The depth of it, the blatant openness of it and most of all, the blind eye that the public turned to it. It wasn't just Harper doing it either, let me be clear on that much. Maybe it was a cultural thing, maybe the people around me had seen it for so long they were inured to it, I don't know.

Quote from: Herman post_id=440368 time=1645336452 user_id=1689
There was only one sitting pm that has been convicted of ethics violations and it was Justine. He did it twice. And until recently, Harper lived in an upper middle class house in SW Calgary. He didn't live an opulent lifestyle like Justine or Nancy Pelosi.

Harper, like Chretien, had very capable cabinet ministers. It can be argued that his minority governments were the most successful ones we ever had. And I think that is what Fash was getting at with the 2008 thing. Old Harper schooled Obama how to retire stimulus spending as the markets stabilized.

While not perfect, he was a steady hand at the wheel. Foreign investment left this country when he left office.

It didn't really leave as much as there was a changing of the guard. The new investors benefit you less than the previous ones did, but I believe that's the general idea. You are the commodity to be exploited more so now than ever before.

If that seems insulting, it should. Rest assured, I wholeheartedly agree with you that whatever we might debate Harper's shortcomings were, Trudeau is unarguably worse. We all as Canadians desired someone who was prepared to fight for our interests in place of selling us out to save his own neck and Trudeau has distinguished himself by doing the latter to levels that boggle the mind.

He's not the criminal mastermind, don't do yourself the disservice of presuming he is. Rather, pay attention to who his foreign associates are, what their stated aims and goals are and refuse to give your support to anyone who shares those associations. This isn't a fight you can express along party lines, it needs to be waged on a minister by minister basis. The rot is endemic; if you don't root it out, you're really just telling them "I deserve this".

I don't know you that well, but I like to think you're better than that.

Anonymous

Addendum:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pcHh5Ff09DkT/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/pcHh5Ff09DkT/

It's in all three of the major parties, this is why I say you need to do it on a minister by minister basis. No, it's not going to be easy or something you can "fix at the next election" by voting in a different party, not when the prick actually running the show can drop one puppet PM and pick up another that he has the dirt on.

Anonymous

I saw Stephen Harper's old house in Calgary..

It was nice, but nothing speical.....certainly less than one would assume he would own and far too small and middle class for Justine Trudeau.

cc

I'm not surprised.

Harper was never a showman .. rather very low key and very real ... and genuine small c conservative

a just got the job done without fanfare kinda guy .. the doer kind of person Canada desperately needs NOW
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=440879 time=1645585446 user_id=88
I'm not surprised.

Harper was never a showman .. rather very low key and very real ...

a just got the job done without fanfare kinda guy .. the doer kind of person Canada desperately needs NOW

That was something that made Harper so different from every other pm. Harper did not desire ostentatious wealth for himself. The Trudeaus took it for granted. John Turner, Brian Multoney and Jean Chretien spent their lives acquiring fantastic possessions. Paul Martin was a billionaire with all the material trappings that accompany it.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

We did business with Martin Jr. in Windsor before he became uber-wealthy. At the time he owned (or part owned) Boblo Island Amusement Park in the middle of the Detroit River. People came to it from Windsor & Detroit via boat

At the time he was an OK guy. We negotiated a contract, designed and installed  a large irrigation system to keep the island  green for him... project was different = fun as crew had to enter and leave via boat including trenchers

He paid quick & treated us fair. After that he got filthy rich and likely changed

Martin Sr. was the "type of politician" one dreams for, albeit a quite left liberal. He worked with all parties, in fact used CCF Tommy Douglas's plan as his starting point and got Canada Health Care. Everything anyone said about him was very good  as a person .. a very different era I guess
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=440970 time=1645594753 user_id=88
We did business with Martin Jr. in Windsor before he became uber-wealthy. At the time he owned (or part owned) Boblo Island Amusement Park in the middle of the Detroit River. People came to it from Windsor & Detroit via boat

At the time he was an OK guy. We negotiated a contract, designed and installed  a large irrigation system to keep the island  green for him... project was different = fun as crew had to enter and leave via boat including trenchers

He paid quick & treated us fair. After that he got filthy rich and likely changed

Martin Sr. was the type of politician one dreams for, albeit a quite left liberal. He worked with all parties, in fact used CCF Tommy Douglas's plan as his starting point and got Canada Health Care. Everything anyone said about him was very good .. a very different era I guess

I paid no attention to politics when Paul Martin was finance minister and prime minister......I miss those days when polticians were irrelevant to my family.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview