Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Are you having trouble posting?

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I tried posting an article that redirected me. I went through it and found out it was the name of a drug that was the culprit.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I tried posting an article that redirected me. I went through it and found out it was the name of a drug that was the culprit.

not sure why we are controlled by VF filtrs put in place by some homero like twit....WTF is up with that.......REMOVE THE FILTERS.......power to the people......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I tried posting an article that redirected me. I went through it and found out it was the name of a drug that was the culprit.

not sure why we are controlled by VF filtrs put in place by some homero like twit....WTF is up with that.......REMOVE THE FILTERS.......power to the people......

Not even sure that is the problem. It's fucking bullshit though.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Yea you were on a roll about men... lol

Well that subject doesn't really concern you now does it?  :lol:

:cry:  :cry: I´m more male than you! I´ll kick your ass!  :cry:

:lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Yea you were on a roll about men... lol

I don't think so. If there is any ass kicking going on around here, Shen will do it.

She asked you if you wanted her to kick YOU in the ass yesterday, remember?

Better check yourself, little boy.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

I don't think so. If there is any ass kicking going on around here, Shen will do it.

She asked you if you wanted her to kick YOU in the ass yesterday, remember?

Better check yourself, little boy.  :lol:

:lol:  ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

yes i love using my one finger typing skills only to have them wasted......

Anonymous

Oh fuck tell me about it. When I posted that article, I had to put a hyphen in the middle of the name of the drug so it would post. I think censoring these words is stupid, but at least let us know which words are verboten. As it stands, we have to scan long articles and guess. :roll:

Obvious Li

Oh fuck tell me about it. When I posted that article, I had to put a hyphen in the middle of the name of the drug so it would post. I think censoring these words is stupid, but at least let us know which words are verboten. As it stands, we have to scan long articles and guess. :roll:

i have posted real nasty shit on VF...but never had one redirected.......maybe God is watching this site......maybe Fash is a bad influence after all...??????.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

i have posted real nasty shit on VF...but never had one redirected.......maybe God is watching this site......maybe Fash is a bad influence after all...??????.... :ugeek:

Despite her staunch religious values, I really don't think Fash is censoring the names of legal pharmaceuticals.

Anonymous

I found out that there is a spam filter where the memebee sites are hosted..

Many pharmaceutical names such as z0l0ft, pr0zac if they are in an article in a post window will cause a redirect.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I found out that there is a spam filter where the memebee sites are hosted..

Many pharmaceutical names such as z0l0ft, pr0zac if they are in an article in a post window will cause a redirect.

thx fash...i wonder if my ......... style of posting is causing it to redirect????? don't know

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I found out that there is a spam filter where the memebee sites are hosted..

thx fash...i wonder if my ......... style of posting is causing it to redirect????? don't know

Certainly not Obvious Li, if you see the name of a pharmaceutical in an article change it and then post it.

Rambo Wong

The webhost is filtering out that fucked in the head crap n' drool Shen Li's racist, sinophobic, fruitcake, homophobic rants.