The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Coastal Gaslink Worksite, Machines & Workers Attacked Extremely Violently

Started by cc, February 18, 2022, 02:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=440669 time=1645495131 user_id=3226
I blame monopoly capitalism and the military industrial complex.

Pretty much....

No Free Markets and no sovereignty respected.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440667 time=1645494567 user_id=1676
Declaring martial law for peaceful protests and seizing property, people, and cancelling them for thought crime is not a variance of a democratically elected civil liberties mindful government.... sorry, but not at all.

That is beyond division. It is unbridled tyranny.

Here in my state these days it's still not much better but we've at least been able to protest without being attacked and come Friday, no mask mandates and I believe QR codes anymore.

It doesn't go far enough though. The jab mandates roll on.

Omnicron is ripping through our schools every day and Kim Jong Dan Andrews can't maintain the narrative much longer, particularly because he's being investigated for corruption and for sexual discrimination/harassment in his own office. His minders are nearly ready to turf him under the bus as he's outlived his usefulness.

Democracy isn't what it's all cracked up to be... I doubt it will change much except the appearance of what's happening... the watering down of civil liberties and the subjugation of the people by a neo-fascist world government pushing regime of elitist cocksuckers.

Meh. You are not Canadian. None of your concern. Canada does not need someone who knows bugger all about it to Drama Queen, some of it false or drama'd info

PS: I'll bloody post how I like. If you don't like it, don't read me. I don't like how you post = simple, I rarely read you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=440653 time=1645491240 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440650 time=1645490940 user_id=1560
Time to admit what the evidence is showing.

You are a nation divided, and your national unity is now in shreds.

Meh!!!

%^&*#$ Drama Queens from OZ

Do you ever wonder why some here get utterly frustrated at your hypocrisy. You are far from reluctant to respond to non-inflammatory posts in a condascending and sarcastic tone, but when you receive the same reactions you whine and complain. It's not that you like to poke the bear...good for you. It's the hypocrisy of your conniption when you get poked back.

I repeat; if you do not want comments about your precious Canada from foreigners, ask Fash or Kiebers to create a private thread just for personally selected (by you, naturally) Canucks to yap on about how bad things are while doing fuck all about it.

Your country is high on the news item priority list across the globe, cupcake. Like it or not. Any DRAMA currently circulating about your country is down to YOUR country and your fellow citizens.

Trying to blow out my candle won't make yours burn any brighter, sunshine.

cc

Meh

Blabber Blabber

I'm beginning to realize how lucky I was to get outa Dodge young

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=440676 time=1645496468 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440667 time=1645494567 user_id=1676
Declaring martial law for peaceful protests and seizing property, people, and cancelling them for thought crime is not a variance of a democratically elected civil liberties mindful government.... sorry, but not at all.

That is beyond division. It is unbridled tyranny.

Here in my state these days it's still not much better but we've at least been able to protest without being attacked and come Friday, no mask mandates and I believe QR codes anymore.

It doesn't go far enough though. The jab mandates roll on.

Omnicron is ripping through our schools every day and Kim Jong Dan Andrews can't maintain the narrative much longer, particularly because he's being investigated for corruption and for sexual discrimination/harassment in his own office. His minders are nearly ready to turf him under the bus as he's outlived his usefulness.

Democracy isn't what it's all cracked up to be... I doubt it will change much except the appearance of what's happening... the watering down of civil liberties and the subjugation of the people by a neo-fascist world government pushing regime of elitist cocksuckers.

Meh. You are not Canadian. None of your concern. Canada does not need someone who knows bugger all about it to Drama Queen, some of it false or drama'd info

PS: I'll bloody post how I like. If you don't like it, don't read me.

I have friends and family who either live in Canada or on the border and deal with Canada in their daily lives. I have spent considerable time in Canada myself as has my wife in her 20's (former Red Deer resident).

I have every right to comment on your nation just as you have the right to comment on Australia, the US, or anywhere else for that matter.

Bricktop pointed this out to you and rightly so.

As for your reluctance or inability to write the post you mean to the first go around, do better...

Maybe pace yourself with the drinky-poo's.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Do better with the ninja edits, cc.....

https://i.postimg.cc/j23pB11n/Screenshot-20220222-133132-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=440678 time=1645496789 user_id=88
Meh

Blabber Blabber

I'm beginning to realize how lucky I was to get outa Dodge young

Oh, yeah. Because CanUtopia is doing much better.

Enjoy your paradise. I think you've got the PM your country deserves.

cc

Bricktop

Oh, nooooo

Australian news media covering Canadian fuckup.

">

How DARE they.

Frood

I wonder what colour cc's vomit will be when her hangover eventually transpires....   ac_umm
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=440684 time=1645497699 user_id=88
One doesn't even have to try to get your true COLORS showing

And what those colours, Queen of Canada?

Let's get down and personal.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440686 time=1645497842 user_id=1676
I wonder what colour cc's vomit will be when her hangover eventually transpires....   ac_umm

What colour is Canadian Club?

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440688 time=1645497918 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440686 time=1645497842 user_id=1676

What colour is Canadian Club?

Dunno.... I'd have to be totally blind to reach for that drop.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

We shouldn't blame her...

A few weeks of being forced to take whatever was on offer in the shopping aisles must have been tragically horrific to her airs and graces.

Not like many Australians had to do in months and months worth of authoritarian mandate and lockdown fueled supply chain shortages.

Thank goodness her sister Justine strapped on her jackboots and put an end to the peaceful liberty insurrection....
Blahhhhhh...