Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Protect pensions---rally against Redford's bullying

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I made a record... I´m already in feud with the head of security.

You see its his job to distribute the new regulations to EVERY1 and not make foremen do it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
STUPID!!

Is logical.. Same pay but less working... You can concentrate in something creative like abstract art.

You've been hanging around your little bf eeeooooo too long.

He is my groupie.

".." is too.

I´m like a rockstar. Wohoo!  8-)

Anonymous

Is logical.. Same pay but less working... You can concentrate in something creative like abstract art.

He is my groupie.

".." is too.

He's a lazy idiotic, immature, nasty, obsessive, homosexual, uneducated waste of fucking skin. The only saving grace about the deranged fairy is that he and his life partner cannot reproduce. A retarded lightweight at best. He's tolerated only because he is friends with the other lunatic, Vesna.

Odinson

He is my groupie.

".." is too.

He's a lazy idiotic, immature, nasty, obsessive, homosexual, uneducated waste of fucking skin. The only saving grace about the deranged fairy is that he and his life partner cannot reproduce. A retarded lightweight at best. He's tolerated only because he is friends with the other lunatic, Vesna.

Both of them seem to only see the surface of things...

Basic greenie thinking. Thats the kind of thinking which creates brain-farts like shutting down entire production facilities without thinking the consequences...

Mamas little cityboy thinking.

Anonymous

It was a big success yesterday up in Edmonton..

Two of my girlfriends in Edmonton came out to meet me including Shen Li..

I would like to thank members of CUPE, CUPW and the boilermakers union for their show of solidarity..

Thanks also to Brian Mason, leader of the provincial NDP and the whole NDP caucus who were all in attendance at yesterday's rally.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"It was a big success yesterday up in Edmonton..

I would like to thank members of CUPE, CUPW and the boilermakers union for their show of solidarity..

Thanks also to Brian Mason, leader of the provincial NDP and the whole NDP caucus who were all in attendance at yesterday's rally.

Fash....i admire your dedication.......even though you are seriously misguided...not much difference in philosophy between Redford and Mason........if i were king for a day i would de-certify all govt. unions......but don't worry i would keep you on somewhere..... :ugeek:

RW

I find it telling that your first order as King for a day would be to stomp on Canadians' Charter rights and freedoms.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Fash....i admire your dedication.......even though you are seriously misguided...not much difference in philosophy between Redford and Mason........if i were king for a day i would de-certify all govt. unions......but don't worry i would keep you on somewhere..... :ugeek:

So true, the PC's have abandoned the conservative part of their name. Public sector unions should be illegal.

RW

So... Charter burning party hosted by you and Munday, Shen?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"So... Charter burning party hosted by you and Munday, Shen?

Public sector unions are unethical.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"So... Charter burning party hosted by you and Munday, Shen?

the charter is a joke.....foisted on the public by that fucking communist trudeau...it has been an unmitigated disaster and will eventually lead to bankruptcy and/or civil war in this country.....it is time for people wake up and say enough is enough.......hang the supremes and burn that fucking charter....... :ugeek:

RW

How so Shen?

Obvious, our Charter is a work of fucking art - one that many other rights and freedoms are either fashioned after or wish they could be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

That is very kind of you Obvious Li..

But even if I lost this job, I am sure I would find another one.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Try and find a job now that isn't controlled by China or the Jesuits? They don't exist anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Try and find a job now that isn't controlled by China or the Jesuits? They don't exist anymore.

You are NOT helping the conservative side of this debate one bit ya know.