I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=450364 time=1652799955 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450342 time=1652797279 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=450339 time=1652796967 user_id=3358
Yes...I am one of the best trolls!

I think my friend Shen Is the most effective troll if the litmus test is angering the most people.

Talk to me beautiful!! Would you trust me to take your forum places?

I don't understand your question?

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=450321 time=1652759144 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450319 time=1652757956 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450318 time=1652757713 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450316 time=1652757455 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=450312 time=1652753812 user_id=1689
Biggs. How is it going brother? Giving the progs hell?

Always, brother

I fucking hate them. Every last one of them

and that's no troll either

Biggie, it's impossible to discuss issues on BF's Politics or General Discussion subs..

It's too partisan....it's all partisan.....it's silly.

that's cause of those scumbag liberals from CBT

the owner doesn't seem to know who the actually problem is tho

Where's Erica.? we gotta have that talk

The sooner you too talk the better. I want to post with you guys again. But, I aint doing it on CBT the sequel.

Why can't you post to them here?

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450363 time=1652799858 user_id=114
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=450353 time=1652798592 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=450325 time=1652763402 user_id=56
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=450302 time=1652747066 user_id=2853
It's a just forum peepz, it's not like you put money in it or anything

It's still much better than the banter in fecesboob or Twatter, you can't deny that

BF is too white. Which makes it too libtardy for people who know how to think.

So, white automatically means liberal to you?

Strange

You see, it's complicated to do these kinds of association

Many Brazilians think that China, for carrying the commie flag, is a den of libtardism too, which is simply not true

For a long time, it was funny to see liberals sucking up to Muslims simply because they saw Muslims as "enemies of white America", but in the end, Muslims are also very conservative

These days I simply wish we could have a society with some of the values found in many cultures

I like the way China deals with corruption and criminals, for example. Close to zero tolerance. None of that "victim of society" BS. But at the same time, I think the way you people reduced yourselves to garbage because of overpopulation is atrocious. Many people used to think Chinese people were cold and inhumane, because of the videos of children being run over and left there on the pavement to die, while so many pass by, see them laying there and do nothing.

But judging hundreds of millions of people by the same rule is simply incorrect.

I'm not defending Shen's trolling. But, she is fluent in Mandarin and English and lived in China and Canada. Her comparisons between China and the West are more qualified than the rest of us.

She is like the Jerry Seinfeld of these forums with her tongue in cheek observational humour.

I'm just surprised that she gets under the skin of people who've spent decades on flame forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=450366 time=1652800394
Quote from: Herman post_id=450321 time=1652759144 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450319 time=1652757956 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450318 time=1652757713 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450316 time=1652757455 user_id=3214

Always, brother

I fucking hate them. Every last one of them

and that's no troll either

Biggie, it's impossible to discuss issues on BF's Politics or General Discussion subs..

It's too partisan....it's all partisan.....it's silly.

that's cause of those scumbag liberals from CBT

the owner doesn't seem to know who the actually problem is tho

Where's Erica.? we gotta have that talk

The sooner you too talk the better. I want to post with you guys again. But, I aint doing it on CBT the sequel.

Why can't you post to them here?

I assume it's because if they post here at all, it's not very often.

cw_

I am not defending Shen's trolling. But, she is fluent in Mandarin and English and lived in China and Canada. Her comparisons between China and the West are more qualified than the rest of us.

She is like the Jerry Seinfeld of these forums with her tongue in cheek observational humour.

Yes you are.  But, comparisons between China and the West aren't the same thing as typing the equivalent of 'white libtards r stupid'.

I'd say it's a familiarity bias, in which when someone you like or approve of trolls, it's comedy.  When someone you don't like trolls, it's not funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=450371 time=1652802760 user_id=3226

I am not defending Shen's trolling. But, she is fluent in Mandarin and English and lived in China and Canada. Her comparisons between China and the West are more qualified than the rest of us.

Yes you are.  But, comparisons between China and the West aren't the same thing as typing the equivalent of 'white libtards r stupid'.

That's what turns off flamers that haven't posted with her for ten years.

cw_

I knew exactly what was in this post before I read it.   :icon_wink:

">

cw_

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450372 time=1652803058 user_id=114

That's what turns off flamers that haven't posted with her for ten years.

What flamers?  Not on these forums.  Trolls only.

Rancidmilko

I'm not saying she's completely wrong, I myself have been complaining about the western's action a lot too.

But when you put everyone into the same bag, you risk alienating potential allies

One thing I've been noticing, for example. A few years ago, the left here was drooling over China. They saw the Asians as the new mortal enemy of Uncle Sam. Finally, a country who defeated the US in their own capitalist game.

Well, these days, since China is the new great commercial partner from Brazil, guess how the left sees them? The new enemy, the evil people who's buying all the food and making the people here deal with reality.

In their heads, they should be able to eat prime beef and drink imported beer every weekend, because "Brazil is a rich country and they deserve it". But instead, we have to sell it to the people who can pay in dollars, because all the medicine, vaccines, supplements and even the cattle feed is being sold in dollars too. Not only that, but the grains too. The machinery, the fuel, everything is dollarized these days.

So you see how things work?
There\'s always a bigger fish.

cw_

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=450378 time=1652805818 user_id=2853

I'm not saying she's completely wrong, I myself have been complaining about the western's action a lot too.

But when you put everyone into the same bag, you risk alienating potential allies

One thing I've been noticing, for example. A few years ago, the left here was drooling over China. They saw the Asians as the new mortal enemy of Uncle Sam. Finally, a country who defeated the US in their own capitalist game.

Well, these days, since China is the new great commercial partner from Brazil, guess how the left sees them? The new enemy, the evil people who's buying all the food and making the people here deal with reality.

In their heads, they should be able to eat prime beef and drink imported beer every weekend, because "Brazil is a rich country and they deserve it". But instead, we have to sell it to the people who can pay in dollars, because all the medicine, vaccines, supplements and even the cattle feed is being sold in dollars too. Not only that, but the grains too. The machinery, the fuel, everything is dollarized these days.

I do.

">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450365 time=1652800195 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=450364 time=1652799955 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450342 time=1652797279 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=450339 time=1652796967 user_id=3358
Yes...I am one of the best trolls!

I think my friend Shen Is the most effective troll if the litmus test is angering the most people.

Talk to me beautiful!! Would you trust me to take your forum places?

I don't understand your question?

HE
doesn't understand his question

Just nod politely and let him pass out in a pool of his own vomit and piss undisturbed

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=450374 time=1652804022 user_id=3226

">

lol, she's given her opinion of BF more than once..

She used to contribute to discussions many years ago.....even at times on SG..

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=450378 time=1652805818 user_id=2853

I do Rancidmilko.......thank you.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450381 time=1652806589 user_id=3254
Quote from: cw_ post_id=450374 time=1652804022 user_id=3226

">

lol, she's given her opinion of BF more than once..

She used to contribute to discussions many years ago.....even at times on SG..

you cannot have discussions with the moron liberals

especially the leftoid degenerates from CBT

cw_

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450380 time=1652806372 user_id=3214

HE
doesn't understand his question

">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview