Started by Rancidmilko, March 11, 2022, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=443401 time=1647101788 user_id=2853
Quote from: Thiel post_id=443372 time=1647055053 user_id=1688
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=443333 time=1647042703 user_id=2853
Another CC camera horror short, courtesy of the same old savagery in Brazoo

">

This one, although leaving a woman shaken, had a good ending.

The good Samaritans didn't give some liberal judge the chance of releasing this one.

He's worm food now.

Question for you. Is it customary for store owners in Brazil to have protection behind the counter?

The smart ones tend to have it, yes. And it pays off many times.

">

That's unfortunate businesses feel they need to do that.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=443402 time=1647101929 user_id=3254

That's unfortunate businesses feel they need to do that.

They have to protect themselves, since the laws today clearly protect the criminals instead of the hardworking citizen.

Someone I know once told me a story. He and some friends were in a farm, inside a tractor barn, after they had finished the day, having some beers while they did some work on the machinery. Some criminal entered the barn and pointed a gun at them. Criminals feel emboldened these days, they know it's not often that someone will have a gun on them.

But there was another guy who was on top of platform inside the barn, right above the thug, so he just threw a metal rod on the criminal, who lost grip of his gun.

They quickly grabbed him and instead of apologizing or something like that, the thug started threatening them, saying that they didn't know who they were messing up with, that he belonged to some criminal faction and they knew he was going to rob there, so if anything happened, they'd know. Not only that, he told the guys they should let him go, give him their possessions and that way, he wasn't going to retaliate.

So they tied him like a hog, took him to the middle of some uninhabited woods, poured a jar of jam all over his body and tied him on a tree.

Nature took care of the rest.

But as sick and sadistic as it may sound, they'd probably have to live looking over their shoulders for years if they had let the scumbag leave. Because they do come back to get revenge, it happens all the time.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

That's terrible Rancidmilko.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=443408 time=1647103301 user_id=3254

And that's why for years I've been telling people on the web about what happens here

I keep seeing the same things that led to our total failure as a country happening in other countries

I swear, it's like the western world keeps losing IQ points daily.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=443412 time=1647104660 user_id=2853

And that's why for years I've been telling people on the web about what happens here

I keep seeing the same things that led to our total failure as a country happening in other countries

It's hard to watch. Does Bolsonaro have a realistic chance of getting reelected?

Anonymous

Chinese people are watching the West lose it's collective marbles. We can't believe the self destructiveness.

Anonymous

Your country should have higher living standards. But, it sounds like Canada will have living standards equivalent to Brazil's in the not too distant future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=443426 time=1647114564 user_id=2015

Your country should have higher living standards. But, it sounds like Canada will have living standards equivalent to Brazil's in the not too distant future.

What are we doing.....the people in charge are making the lives of those they are in charge of worse.