Had to share this one with you guys...

Started by Rancidmilko, March 17, 2022, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=456532 time=1654355017 user_id=2853
Quote from: Dove post_id=456514 time=1654352052 user_id=3266
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=443954 time=1647635840 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443933 time=1647606239 user_id=1676
So if he was a loving partner and pleasured her with his mouth, he's been eating dirty bum genitals for a long time and didn't even question the smell....

It's just disgusting in any way you think about it

I have a heart for homeless people and I've been around them many times.

That being said.....I avoid even hugging them. It's not personal like I look down on them. Its just....I'm wierd about physical contact as it is and they really are smelly and filthy.

The thought of yeeting one off the street and fucking him....omg no. Just no. Why not just soak your pussy in an outhouse? *gag*

This has to either be staged or homegirl has a really disgusting fetish. There are people who fetishize the homeless.

The girl stayed a month in a mental institution and when she came out, she said she was having a "bout" of mental problems.

The possibility that it was indeed staged was raised and that hobo was on the streets for pure choice, he has a family that always took care of him.

But in Brazoo, being homeless in places like Rio or Brasilia is a breeze. No winter, people give them lots of money and food and the drugs are plenty.

The homeless guy became a celebrity, was seen in many parties and even hooked up with a few, uh, eh, hmmm, "celebrities" here (influencers / Internet hoes)

It's even possible that he's going to try to get a job in politics.

Ahhh, and he votes for Bolsonaro ROFLMAO

Anyway, you can't make this shit up. Except here in this country of mine.

So gross.

America misses you ♡
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

QuoteBut in Brazoo, being homeless in places like Rio or Brasilia is a breeze. No winter, people give them lots of money and food and the drugs are plenty.

I do not give money to panhandlers. I am suprised Brazilians do.

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=456540 time=1654355607 user_id=2853
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456529 time=1654354722 user_id=3254

I volunteer with a Christian outreach organization in Calgary..

I avoid any contact with them for several reasons including my personal safety.

They cannot be trusted

You never know when they're having an abstinence crisis or have serious mental problems

It happens here all the time, someone who has been helping them, sometimes for years, until one day they decide to "cash in their lives" for their next fix

Over here, they tend to get pushy with women and the elderly.

They never get fresh with me, maybe because I look like a cop LOL

That reminds how one time I had to go to the ER with an obstructed kidney stone.

Now because I have a history of drug addiction....I only go to the same ER. I never just run to the closest. I will go an extra hour even to go to the same ER I've been going to for the past 9 years now. All my doctors work in that hospital, I worked in that hospital, my husband works in that hospital....most everyone knows me and when you have kidney problems like I have? You tend to end up in the ER more than a normal person.

I didnt know i had an obstructed stone yet. I was in horrific pain. Vomiting pain. My vitals were nuts and i had goosebumps....all from actual PAIN.

I'm so glad my husband always goes with me. We had a resident doctor come in that we have never met before. And he must have looked at my file or whatever and got stuck on the "history of drug addiction" thing because his attitude was ridiculous. He was actually asking me if I was in drug withdrawal.  This was years after I went through rehab. So my husband intervened and started going into my KIDNEY issues. After that doc left....my husband goes out there to fuss and gets the attending, who KNOWS us.

Man that attending grabbed my chart and came flying in with pain meds talking about how sorry he was and that they had a WAVE of addicts showing up over that weekend so that resident is just adjusting lol. It's an inner city hospital(but a really good hospital).  I ended up admitted and had to have a kidney blasting and a stupid stent put in. It was miserable.

But yeah I guess it's sometimes hard to tell if its drug withdrawal or pain, or mental illness because it all kind looks the same. This resident said my blood pressure and goose bumps made him skeptical. I'm just glad a guy we knew was running the show that night or I would have been suffering for hours until they saw the stone.

I mean I guess I looked "junkish"....I had a SuperNatural hoodie on that was pretty big....a messy bun and sleep sweats on. But it was fucking 1am lol. How are you supposed to look if you need an ER at 1am on a fucking Monday?

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456553 time=1654356519 user_id=114
QuoteBut in Brazoo, being homeless in places like Rio or Brasilia is a breeze. No winter, people give them lots of money and food and the drugs are plenty.

I'll give them change and singles. Not all the time, but most of the time.

When I lived in FT Lauderdale there were too many pan handlers and I had to slow it down.

I'm fully aware they are pan handling for alcohol and cigs.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=456563 time=1654357348 user_id=3266

Which is why I will not give money to panhandlers. I do donate to the Busby Centre here in Barrie. They help the homeless with food, shelter, and clothing.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456594 time=1654359712 user_id=114

Which is why I will not give money to panhandlers. I do donate to the Busby Centre here in Barrie. They help the homeless with food, shelter, and clothing.

Yeah we donate monthly to a mission that we are close with.

There is a guy on YouTube called Chosenwon who goes down to Detroit and helps the women on the streets who are hooked on drugs and prostituting. He builds friendly relationships with them, helps them with things like money and clothes and essentials. He interviews them and talks to them on videos he puts on YouTube and other people kick in to help.

He tries to earn their trust and convince them to leave the streets.

">

It's sad but it's not easy getting them to leave the streets. Many dont see anyway out of the life they are in. Some are being pimped. Some are just so drug addicted they dont think they can stop. That's just the ones who really want to leave but feel trapped.

I've gone out with anti trafficking outreach down there that builds relationships with the women and the goal is to get them to leave with you. It's pretty dangerous down there.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=456607 time=1654360767 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456594 time=1654359712 user_id=114

Yeah we donate monthly to a mission that we are close with.

There is a guy on YouTube called Chosenwon who goes down to Detroit and helps the women on the streets who are hooked on drugs and prostituting. He builds friendly relationships with them, helps them with things like money and clothes and essentials. He interviews them and talks to them on videos he puts on YouTube and other people kick in to help.

He tries to earn their trust and convince them to leave the streets.

">

It's sad but it's not easy getting them to leave the streets. Many dont see anyway out of the life they are in. Some are being pimped. Some are just so drug addicted they dont think they can stop. That's just the ones who really want to leave but feel trapped.

I've gone out with anti trafficking outreach down there that builds relationships with the women and the goal is to get them to leave with you. It's pretty dangerous down there.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Rancidmilko

They pay the social benefits here, they always do it in the last 10 business days of each month, the order follows the last number in their benefit registry number

These usually are the worst days. Many binge with the money and in a couple days they run out and turn into complete zombies.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456515 time=1654352152 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456392 time=1654319280 user_id=3358
Quote from: Odinson post_id=443843 time=1647553091 user_id=136
You can be the mightiest bodybuilder in the world...

But if the dick-game aint working, it aint working.

Bodybuilders usually come with odour though. Protein farts taint and permeate their undies, and their bodies have massive pimples in all the wrong places. Not a good vibe for the hygienic people. Bodybuilders also have very tiny balls that are perpetually shrinking, which makes them squint and migrates their eyes together making them look like silly muppets.

Poor bodybuilders with walnut brains and a sackload of peanuts.

:laugh3:

Been with a few, have you?

Some experience training amongst them in the gym and some research. I don't like smelly or dirty people at all. Makes me want to vomit.  :beurk:

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456732 time=1654387399 user_id=3358

Bodybuilders usually come with odour though. Protein farts taint and permeate their undies, and their bodies have massive pimples in all the wrong places. Not a good vibe for the hygienic people. Bodybuilders also have very tiny balls that are perpetually shrinking, which makes them squint and migrates their eyes together making them look like silly muppets.

Some experience training amongst them in the gym and some research. I don't like smelly or dirty people at all. Makes me want to vomit.  :beurk:

Yeah BO is pretty gross.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456746 time=1654391843 user_id=3266

Yeah BO is pretty gross.

Bloody oath! Makes my skin crawl. I've told many people to go wash themselves or have a pommy shower. Lol

* Pommy shower ~ smelly British folk that use deodorant instead of bathing/showering.

"He's a little bit on the nose...he must've had a pommy shower this morning."

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456749 time=1654392294 user_id=3358

Yeah BO is pretty gross.

Bloody oath! Makes my skin crawl. I've told many people to go wash themselves or have a pommy shower. Lol

* Pommy shower ~ smelly British folk that use deodorant instead of bathing/showering.

Not all body odor is repulsive.

If someone is just dirty and has bad hygiene.....yuck no.

But people who are normally clean and take good care of themselves who just worked out or did yard work or something and they have a smell BUT their hygiene is very good.....I dont mind that.

It's a pheromone thing.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456751 time=1654392640 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456749 time=1654392294 user_id=3358

Yeah BO is pretty gross.

Not all body odor is repulsive.

If someone is just dirty and has bad hygiene.....yuck no.

But people who are normally clean and take good care of themselves who just worked out or did yard work or something and they have a smell BUT their hygiene is very good.....I dont mind that.

It's a pheromone thing.

Sweat isn't supposed to smell...it's the bacteria on the skin that ravenously feeds off the sweat and rapidly multiplies that provides the odorous waft. That and last night's dinner of red meat, garlic, onions and gravy! Lol

My OCD hygienic affliction makes even walking among the masses preposterously gut-wrenching. Humanity is a pong on the senses. Western society stinks.  :beurk:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

So even the homeless are getting more than me? Gee thanks Rancid, that's a real ego-booster   ac_crying
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Breakfall

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=456765 time=1654395314 user_id=3349
So even the homeless are getting more than me? Gee thanks Rancid, that's a real ego-booster   ac_crying

Is that you Shagnasty!?  :laugh3: