Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Had to share this one with you guys...

Started by Rancidmilko, March 17, 2022, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

I'll take that as a yes then. Good on ya Ollie!

https://c.tenor.com/H0LzhoyDDQoAAAAC/billy-madison-comedy.gif">

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456755 time=1654393646 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=456751 time=1654392640 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456749 time=1654392294 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=456746 time=1654391843 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456732 time=1654387399 user_id=3358

Some experience training amongst them in the gym and some research. I don't like smelly or dirty people at all. Makes me want to vomit.  :beurk:

Yeah BO is pretty gross.

Bloody oath! Makes my skin crawl. I've told many people to go wash themselves or have a pommy shower. Lol

* Pommy shower ~ smelly British folk that use deodorant instead of bathing/showering.

"He's a little bit on the nose...he must've had a pommy shower this morning."

Not all body odor is repulsive.

If someone is just dirty and has bad hygiene.....yuck no.

But people who are normally clean and take good care of themselves who just worked out or did yard work or something and they have a smell BUT their hygiene is very good.....I dont mind that.

It's a pheromone thing.

Sweat isn't supposed to smell...it's the bacteria on the skin that ravenously feeds off the sweat and rapidly multiplies that provides the odorous waft. That and last night's dinner of red meat, garlic, onions and gravy! Lol

My OCD hygienic affliction makes even walking among the masses preposterously gut-wrenching. Humanity is a pong on the senses. Western society stinks.  :beurk:

Yep. Its bacteria farts.

I use Lume. It's awesome.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456787 time=1654400736 user_id=3266
Quote from: Dove post_id=456746 time=1654391843 user_id=3266

Yeah BO is pretty gross.

Bloody oath! Makes my skin crawl. I've told many people to go wash themselves or have a pommy shower. Lol

* Pommy shower ~ smelly British folk that use deodorant instead of bathing/showering.

But people who are normally clean and take good care of themselves who just worked out or did yard work or something and they have a smell BUT their hygiene is very good.....I dont mind that.

It's a pheromone thing.

Sweat isn't supposed to smell...it's the bacteria on the skin that ravenously feeds off the sweat and rapidly multiplies that provides the odorous waft. That and last night's dinner of red meat, garlic, onions and gravy! Lol

My OCD hygienic affliction makes even walking among the masses preposterously gut-wrenching. Humanity is a pong on the senses. Western society stinks.  :beurk:

Yep. Its bacteria farts.

Yes, bacteria farts... exactly! I use Dove beauty bar. My wife got me onto the stuff. Not a soap so it doesn't mess with the body's pH balance. And as a bloke, it's a moisturiser too, so my skin stays hydrated without going all ghey with a moisturising regime. I use Old Spice stick to give me a masculine edge and keep me smelling awesome throughout the day.    ac_dance

">

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456794 time=1654402619 user_id=3358

It's a pheromone thing.

Yep. Its bacteria farts.

Yes, bacteria farts... exactly! I use Dove beauty bar. My wife got me onto the stuff. Not a soap so it doesn't mess with the body's pH balance. And as a bloke, it's a moisturiser too, so my skin stays hydrated without going all ghey with a moisturising regime. I use Old Spice stick to give me a masculine edge and keep me smelling awesome throughout the day.    ac_dance

">

Nice. I use this goat milk that doesnt have all the typical soap ingredients that mess with your PH. Buff City has REALLY bar soap.

We stopped buying stuff that comes in plastic containers(some things are very hard to get like that) a few years ago. I use bar shampoo and conditioner as well...it doesn't have the shit in shampoo that strips oils. My daughters use a liquid shampoo we refill from a low waste bulk store near us.

All that shit that's in regular soaps and shampoos is really bad for your skin and hair. We dont fly through conditioner anymore and no has any sensitive skin issues

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456797 time=1654403878 user_id=3266

It's a pheromone thing.

Yep. Its bacteria farts.

">

Nice. I use this goat milk that doesnt have all the typical soap ingredients that mess with your PH. Buff City has REALLY bar soap.

We stopped buying stuff that comes in plastic containers(some things are very hard to get like that) a few years ago. I use bar shampoo and conditioner as well...it doesn't have the shit in shampoo that strips oils. My daughters use a liquid shampoo we refill from a low waste bulk store near us.

All that shit that's in regular soaps and shampoos is really bad for your skin and hair. We dont fly through conditioner anymore and no has any sensitive skin issues

That's good to hear. I must say that I am not as good as you when it comes to shampoo. My hair is oily and I need to wash it daily. I use a German caffeine shampoo that doesn't require conditioner, so I guess I'm halving the normal shampoo and conditioner purchase. I don't like giving away my beauty regime secrets, but here it is...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHoiDUu7JMFpsCbbucJoh9keEeP8S-o0UkOA&usqp=CAU">

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456800 time=1654404585 user_id=3358

Yep. Its bacteria farts.

">

That's good to hear. I must say that I am not as good as you when it comes to shampoo. My hair is oily and I need to wash it daily. I use a German caffeine shampoo that doesn't require conditioner, so I guess I'm halving the normal shampoo and conditioner purchase. I don't like giving away my beauty regime secrets, but here it is...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHoiDUu7JMFpsCbbucJoh9keEeP8S-o0UkOA&usqp=CAU">

I'm using Viori shampoo and conditioner bars right now. I absolutely love them. They go so much father than the bottled stuff. The conditioner bars are optional.....most people find they dont need conditioner using the bars. But my hair is very long (to the middle of my butt) and its VERY thick. It also can get dry and frizzy easily so I really cannot go without conditioner.

With ecofriendly and organic and vegan products being trendy these days....its easy to find more natural products with better packaging. You just gotta make sure it's legit because a lot of companies will label their products "ecofriendly" or "vegan" and cruelty free as a marketing ploy and when you look into them, their suppliers test on animals and they have undesirable "filler" ingredients.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456804 time=1654406444 user_id=3266

Yep. Its bacteria farts.

">

I'm using Viori shampoo and conditioner bars right now. I absolutely love them. They go so much father than the bottled stuff. The conditioner bars are optional.....most people find they dont need conditioner using the bars. But my hair is very long (to the middle of my butt) and its VERY thick. It also can get dry and frizzy easily so I really cannot go without conditioner.

With ecofriendly and organic and vegan products being trendy these days....its easy to find more natural products with better packaging. You just gotta make sure it's legit because a lot of companies will label their products "ecofriendly" or "vegan" and cruelty free as a marketing ploy and when you look into them, their suppliers test on animals and they have undesirable "filler" ingredients.

I'll keep an eye out for the brand. It would have to be good, because when I use Alpecin, it's like an electric party is going on around my head. I leave it on for 5 minutes with bits of lather burning the fuck out my eyes just to get the full energising effects. I've used it for well over a decade. I have plenty hair but it's fine, this stuff gives it body and my hair never snaps, only my surfboards. But I digress... I'm willing to try Viori for way of a better environment. What's it...an Italian brand or what?

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456806 time=1654407464 user_id=3358

">

I'll keep an eye out for the brand. It would have to be good, because when I use Alpecin, it's like an electric party is going on around my head. I leave it on for 5 minutes with bits of lather burning the fuck out my eyes just to get the full energising effects. I've used it for well over a decade. I have plenty hair but it's fine, this stuff gives it body and my hair never snaps, only my surfboards. But I digress... I'm willing to try Viori for way of a better environment. What's it...an Italian brand or what?

Nope, it's actually Chinese.

https://viori.com/products/hidden-waterfall-shampoo-bar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=16892929156&utm_content=&utm_term=&gadid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwheyUBhD-ARIsAHJNM-MJJUFS16AXBZOTGDmk7_6ZhKmBVonV1ZBbxX6WHY6LxOuTqpAhRA4aAmJLEALw_wcB">https://viori.com/products/hidden-water ... JLEALw_wcB">https://viori.com/products/hidden-waterfall-shampoo-bar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=16892929156&utm_content=&utm_term=&gadid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwheyUBhD-ARIsAHJNM-MJJUFS16AXBZOTGDmk7_6ZhKmBVonV1ZBbxX6WHY6LxOuTqpAhRA4aAmJLEALw_wcB

And I make a point to avoid things made in China....but I checked this all out and I'm good with it lol. It really is the best I've used. The Hidden Waterfall one is my favorite. It smells amazing.

Of course there are all kinds of shampoo bars. I got some patchouli ones off Etsy that were really good. I cant remember the shop though. I really prefer to shop only American products where I can....but I love these shampoo bars lol

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456809 time=1654408278 user_id=3266

https://viori.com/products/hidden-waterfall-shampoo-bar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=16892929156&utm_content=&utm_term=&gadid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwheyUBhD-ARIsAHJNM-MJJUFS16AXBZOTGDmk7_6ZhKmBVonV1ZBbxX6WHY6LxOuTqpAhRA4aAmJLEALw_wcB">https://viori.com/products/hidden-water ... JLEALw_wcB">https://viori.com/products/hidden-waterfall-shampoo-bar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=16892929156&utm_content=&utm_term=&gadid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwheyUBhD-ARIsAHJNM-MJJUFS16AXBZOTGDmk7_6ZhKmBVonV1ZBbxX6WHY6LxOuTqpAhRA4aAmJLEALw_wcB

And I make a point to avoid things made in China....but I checked this all out and I'm good with it lol. It really is the best I've used. The Hidden Waterfall one is my favorite. It smells amazing.

Of course there are all kinds of shampoo bars. I got some patchouli ones off Etsy that were really good. I cant remember the shop though. I really prefer to shop only American products where I can....but I love these shampoo bars lol

Australia is like that as far as trying to keep it Australian-made lately, but the reality is that a lot of decent products come out of China. We've relied on them for years. I showed my missus the link with the Chinese shampoo soap and she looked at me funny, telling me to keep it Australian. Meine Frau ist seher klug und shön  acc_hugz

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456812 time=1654409237 user_id=3358

Australia is like that as far as trying to keep it Australian-made lately, but the reality is that a lot of decent products come out of China. We've relied on them for years. I showed my missus the link with the Chinese shampoo soap and she looked at me funny, telling me to keep it Australian. Meine Frau ist seher klug und shön  acc_hugz

Here you go

http://www.mygreentoddler.com/australian-shampoo-bars/">http://www.mygreentoddler.com/australian-shampoo-bars/

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=456765 time=1654395314 user_id=3349
So even the homeless are getting more than me? Gee thanks Rancid, that's a real ego-booster   ac_crying

:laugh3:
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

:laugh:

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=456861 time=1654439578 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456812 time=1654409237 user_id=3358

Here you go

http://www.mygreentoddler.com/australian-shampoo-bars/">http://www.mygreentoddler.com/australian-shampoo-bars/

Good find! I'll look out for them or order online. Cheers  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457013 time=1654477720 user_id=3254

:laugh:

Das gut! ac_biggrin

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=456607 time=1654360767 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456594 time=1654359712 user_id=114

Which is why I will not give money to panhandlers. I do donate to the Busby Centre here in Barrie. They help the homeless with food, shelter, and clothing.

Yeah we donate monthly to a mission that we are close with.

There is a guy on YouTube called Chosenwon who goes down to Detroit and helps the women on the streets who are hooked on drugs and prostituting. He builds friendly relationships with them, helps them with things like money and clothes and essentials. He interviews them and talks to them on videos he puts on YouTube and other people kick in to help.

He tries to earn their trust and convince them to leave the streets.

">

It's sad but it's not easy getting them to leave the streets. Many dont see anyway out of the life they are in. Some are being pimped. Some are just so drug addicted they dont think they can stop. That's just the ones who really want to leave but feel trapped.

I've gone out with anti trafficking outreach down there that builds relationships with the women and the goal is to get them to leave with you. It's pretty dangerous down there.

I watch his channel.

A lot of the women he meets seem to end up dead.