Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

uhhhhh.... Herman?

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2022, 05:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...the fuck is this shit????

https://openclipart.org/image/800px/257700">

smgdfh... Ukrainians are on the LGBTQ2I+(insert more random letters here) spectrum now... stunning and brave everyone, stunning and....

Aww fuck it. Clown World move over, the mental asylum wokels want their 15 minutes of fame.

Anonymous

Queers and trannies have appropriated Herman's country and culture. They must not have heard of the Azov battalion.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=444074 time=1647769025

smgdfh... Ukrainians are on the LGBTQ2I+(insert more random letters here) spectrum now... stunning and brave everyone, stunning and....

Aww fuck it. Clown World move over, the mental asylum wokels want their 15 minutes of fame.

Progressive Ukraine. Proud eh Herm.

Anonymous

I wonder if Ukrainians approve of this.

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th:

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444093 time=1647807944 user_id=3254

I wonder if Ukrainians approve of this.

No.  Coat of Arms of the Kyiv Region very happy to be called gay.

">

Anonymous

This fruity shit would not go over among Ukrainians.

Thiel

Quote from: Edward post_id=444152 time=1647835879Hi Hermy  ac_wub

Hi Edward. Say hi to Joe for me.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=444104 time=1647816954 user_id=1689

No, I didn't think it would either. Funny thing, The Salty Cracker was relating some tale recently about some soy sucking kambucha enema wielding diversity hire mercenary who was loudly crowing how popular he was among the local troops... so popular in fact that he had earned the nickname "pyodr"... I spat my coffee when I heard that.  ac_biggrin

Rumour has it those Reddit homos are being billeted in schools and hotels with the coordinates of same being funneled to the Russkies for the purposes of shelling the fuckers into oblivion. I can well believe it.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=444195 time=1647872063
Quote from: Herman post_id=444104 time=1647816954 user_id=1689

No, I didn't think it would either. Funny thing, The Salty Cracker was relating some tale recently about some soy sucking kambucha enema wielding diversity hire mercenary who was loudly crowing how popular he was among the local troops... so popular in fact that he had earned the nickname "pyodr"... I spat my coffee when I heard that.  ac_biggrin

Rumour has it those Reddit homos are being billeted in schools and hotels with the coordinates of same being funneled to the Russkies for the purposes of shelling the fuckers into oblivion. I can well believe it.

erratun; pyotr

Anonymous

Jews. I tried warning you mongs but no one listened.

The Russians are no darlings, but Putin is a blessing compared to western Globohomo....

Anonymous

Oh puhleeease Scouse. The only credible warning you could give is how ignorance/lack of an education begets life in the slums. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=444228 time=1647911306
Oh puhleeease Scouse. The only credible warning you could give is how ignorance/lack of an education begets life in the slums. ac_toofunny

He hasn't been anywhere and he is a kid in a middle aged body, that's all. His balls probably haven't dropped yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview