News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

I've been thinking I'd not like to use my words, just my fingers....

Started by Frood, March 27, 2022, 09:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

So I drove through a booze/drug testing bus/aka lockdown of a one way set of roads on my way home tonight...

Fortunately or unfortunately, it was on the other side of the road.

So I rolled down the window and extended my classiest middle finger as I passed them, then triple flashed every motorist coming towards me for 10 kilometres after.

And that activism appeals... why am I writing words online and pummeling people like Seamajor and IHJ in wits when a simple finger out a rolled down window scratches my itch?

Discuss....
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Spamming the same lame insults at the seamajors and Benzos day after day, while seamajor spams midget pics and Benzo makes "boom" sounds, is why BF has devolved into nothing more than an adult day care forum.

That's sad, Freud.

I agree that logging into BF, flipping off the forum, and then logging out is preferable to typing silly insults every day.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=444830 time=1648391183 user_id=3287
Spamming the same lame insults at the seamajors and Benzos day after day, while seamajor spams midget pics and Benzo makes "boom" sounds, is why BF has devolved into nothing more than an adult day care forum.

That's sad, Freud.

I agree that logging into BF, flipping off the forum, and then logging out is preferable to typing silly insults every day.

BF does not let visitors see posts, only thread titles. But, from looking at threads, I doubt I'm missing anything,

Anonymous

That's sad, Freud.

I know what's going to be posted at that shit forum without looging in.

Anonymous

That's sad, Freud.

I agree, Freud is sad. And the repetition extends to talking about Shen's bum. It's so boring.

Anonymous

That's sad, Freud.

The same insults and pictures over and over again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=444894 time=1648483416 user_id=2015

That's sad, Freud.

I agree, Freud is sad. And the repetition extends to talking about Shen's bum. It's so boring.

The choo choo boy bit is stale too.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=444894 time=1648483416 user_id=2015

That's sad, Freud.

The amusement isn't meant for anybody except Shen and me just like the train driver dissing is for you and I solely.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I won't be changing three decades of board knowledge because some people take mock offence...
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=444974 time=1648566264 user_id=1676
I won't be changing three decades of board knowledge because some people take mock offence...

Repeating the same, lame insults is not "board knowledge". It's lazy and you sound like a Bot when you do that.

At BF you go full Nicolas Cage just like Oak does.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=444975 time=1648569916 user_id=3287

Repeating the same, lame insults is not "board knowledge". It's lazy and you sound like a Bot when you do that.

When in Rome.

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=444975 time=1648569916 user_id=3287

Did you consult your denim backpack on that?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview