Fecesbook and Crapple leak users details yet again

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2022, 06:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=445448 time=1648952608
Quote from: Herman post_id=445438 time=1648951575 user_id=1689
Quote from: UoT post_id=445435 time=1648951337
Quote from: Herman post_id=445419 time=1648949577 user_id=1689
I aint going to be like you gals pretending I am above facebook. I like some of the groups and there is some funny shit too.

I credit Fecesbook for leading me out of the muck that liberalism had descended into and towards libertarianism. After watching the way Hillary supporters were behaving towards the Bernie bros in 2016, I knew... and seeing Bernie sell out at the altar of endorsing the very candidate whose team had orchestrated such decidedly undemocratic practices at his expense, I was more in favour of a smaller government. Less corruption, more self determination.

Fecesbook radicalized me. Take note liberals, it will radicalize you too. Your only hope is to squash it out of existance. Do it today  and save your non-gender-binary-gay-transsexual-whale land rights movements today. Or whatever the fuck it is you're banging on about.

You soy-sucking homos.

Old Herman aint no soy sucking homo.

You also ain't no liberal. Shhh, I'm trolling the ignorant.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: Herman post_id=445438 time=1648951575 user_id=1689
 I am Ukrainian for Christ sake.

Yeah, the flavour of the month for Reddit homos who believe the Azov Batallion is filled with progressive nazis, I've been paying attention don't worry.  ac_lmfao

Jesus H, if these progtards who are wearing the Ukrainian flag colours knew what the country is really like. It aint no paradise for snowflakes from English speaking countries.

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=445447 time=1648952519 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=445442 time=1648952094 user_id=2845
Social media is the devil. Literally

You won't catch old Herman arguing that.

Quote from: Herman post_id=445433 time=1648951159 user_id=1689

FB aint no shitter. It's frickin fun. I get a thimble of barrel wash in me and I laugh my ass off.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=445449 time=1648952965 user_id=1689
Jesus H, if these progtards who are wearing the Ukrainian flag colours knew what the country is really like. It aint no paradise for snowflakes from English speaking countries.

It wouldn't make a lick of difference, they're only in it to virtue signal. There's not much I'll support in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, but using Redditors for cannon fodder is definitely one of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445450 time=1648953121 user_id=3226

FB aint no shitter. It's frickin fun. I get a thimble of barrel wash in me and I laugh my ass off.

He's not contradicting himself. Herman doesn't like Mark Zuckerberg, and he has reminded us of that more than once. But, he likes using the platform even if it is owned by a sleazebag. It's not unusual. Parents may not like Disney's woke intrusion into politics, but they may buy Frozen merchandise for their kids.

Poppy

A lot of people just play the FB games like Candy Crush and post nothing on their timelines, or they join some FB fan group about their favorite singer or actor.  Caskur has a FB group like that dedicated to weather and lightening.

You used to be able to sign up with crazy names and FB would allow it, I had my job title as working for the FBI then I retired and work at Ebay along with working at Pet Rescue Saga. No one questioned that, but now I hear they want to see your papers and confirm your ID through a DNA stool sample.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445458 time=1648979172 user_id=114

He's not contradicting himself. Herman doesn't like Mark Zuckerberg, and he has reminded us of that more than once. But, he likes using the platform even if it is owned by a sleazebag. It's not unusual. Parents may not like Disney's woke intrusion into politics, but they may buy Frozen merchandise for their kids.

He may choose to sell his soul to the devil as he likes...No flimsy 'Everybody else does it' excuses required.  I think the detriment/benefit of FB skews heavily to detriment.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445474 time=1649007204 user_id=3226
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445458 time=1648979172 user_id=114

He may choose to sell his soul to the devil as he likes...No flimsy 'Everybody else does it' excuses required.  I think the detriment/benefit of FB skews heavily to detriment.

I don't care what anyone else does. Boycott all you want. When I aint enjoying it I will pack in old Facebook.

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=445496 time=1649026411 user_id=1689

I don't care what anyone else does. Boycott all you want. When I aint enjoying it I will pack in old Facebook.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=445467 time=1649001611 user_id=3287
A lot of people just play the FB games like Candy Crush and post nothing on their timelines, or they join some FB fan group about their favorite singer or actor.  Caskur has a FB group like that dedicated to weather and lightening.

You used to be able to sign up with crazy names and FB would allow it, I had my job title as working for the FBI then I retired and work at Ebay along with working at Pet Rescue Saga. No one questioned that, but now I hear they want to see your papers and confirm your ID through a DNA stool sample.

It's getting stupid. It was okay until 2016.

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445422 time=1648949970 user_id=3226
I am far above it.  Never used it, never will.

">

I created a burner FB account to host a few videos in 2009, but besides that..... I've never had a FB account which I posted or shared on
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=445609 time=1649124840 user_id=1676

">

I created a burner FB account to host a few videos in 2009, but besides that..... I've never had a FB account which I posted or shared on

Right on, Brother Dinky.

Boycott Faecesbook!!

">

(I was hosting my own files in 2003.)

Berry Sweet

I like fb...I like keeping in contact with friends and family that live far away or overseas...there are also groups I enjoy.

However, I will not (and you shouldn't either) take their stupid quizzes or let them know what products I use, etc...fb has no idea what to market to me....I prefer it that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=445613 time=1649130733 user_id=164
I like fb...I like keeping in contact with friends and family that live far away or overseas...there are also groups I enjoy.

However, I will not (and you shouldn't either) take their stupid quizzes or let them know what products I use, etc...fb has no idea what to market to me....I prefer it that way.

I use Messenger/video for that, but I don't post, reply or like anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=445609 time=1649124840 user_id=1676

">

I remember a certain itinerant English lad registered under the name of Engleburp Humpagimp. He lasted two hilarious weeks before his account got ganked.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

If anyone was not a fan of Apple before this will only add gasoline to the fire.

Report: Women across the country are being stalked using Apple tracking devices

Apple AirTags were designed to help users keep track of important but easy-to-lose possessions such as wallets, purses, and keys. But according to a new report from Vice, nefarious actors across the country are using the inexpensive tracking devices to stalk and harass women.

What are the details?

The news outlet reported this week that it obtained 150 reports from eight of the country's largest police departments within the last eight months that mentioned AirTags. Of the 150 reports, 50 of them reportedly involved women who alerted police after they started getting notifications that they were being tracked by an AirTag they didn't own.

According to Vice, 25 of those reports identified "a man in their lives — ex-partners, husbands, bosses — who they strongly suspected planted the AirTags on their cars in order to follow and harass them."

AirTags, unveiled by Apple about a year ago, are Bluetooth-enabled, battery-operated devices roughly the size of a half-dollar coin that can be attached to items and tracked with connected Apple devices. They work by pinging nearby Bluetooth-connected Apple devices using the "Find My" app, then showing the tracked objects on a map.

In one case, a woman called the police after a man who had been harassing her placed an AirTag in her car and threatened to make her life hell. In another case, a woman reported to police that her ex had slashed her car's tires and left an AirTag in the vehicle to monitor her whereabouts. In yet another case, a woman reported that she started noticing something beeping inside her vehicle every time she left her house. Later, when she confronted an ex of hers, he admitted to placing an AirTag in her car to see if she was "cheating."

Other examples included revelations of exes or controlling partners mysteriously showing up at the same places as the women. In many instances, the women reportedly feared they would be the victims of physical violence.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/women-stalked-with-apple-airtags?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202022-04-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/women-sta ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/women-stalked-with-apple-airtags?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202022-04-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview