Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

35 years old and still getting banned from websites :D

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2022, 01:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: UoT post_id=446061 time=1649386286
Quote from: Flynn post_id=445792 time=1649273780 user_id=3209
Quote from: UoT post_id=445741 time=1649236014
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445709 time=1649215002 user_id=3254
I don't get Oak's anger and I don't get why that man who calls himself Flynn wastes so much energy trying to make me upset.

Oak's problem is penis envy. Flange's is just rampant USI.

How's the Hepatitis?
Still absent, last I checked. Getting the results of fresh bloodwork this coming Monday, thanks for asking.

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445792 time=1649273780 user_id=3209Are you still trying to find love out here on the forums?
I''ve never looked for love on the forums, but it hasn't stopped others from trying to heap it on me. No, not you... I'm talking people who made more of an effort to chase my cock than simply throwing pictures of waify teens out in public and getting all bent out of shape when I called them blowhards.

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445792 time=1649273780 user_id=3209What a fucking loser.
Yes, you are. But I believe that was established almost a decade and a half ago when you attempted the King Martini self aggrandisement routine without the posse to back you up.

I'll give him a hug. Will that help?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=446083 time=1649390590 user_id=1688

No idea, but I imagine you'll find out first hand if you find a sissyboi sized erection poking you in the tummy in short order.

Quote from: Herman post_id=446081 time=1649389104 user_id=1689
He is dumb as a frickin tree stump. He couldn't flame with dry kindling, gasoline and a lighter.

What is with that guy pretending to be a young girl? I thought it was retarded when old Dink did it, but at least he is smarter than that Flynn faggot.

Nothing to it really, just that when Flange registered at Bawl-Hall, they went straight for the whole thot thing and started posting selfies. A bit young for my tastes, but not illegally so (unlike Feralbiatch for example). Fairly boring because it was common enough by that point; I'd have shown more of an interest in the account and the person running it if Flange had posed some kind of entertaining challenge. They never did, just beat their chest in the best traditions of Cassius Clay and not a lot else.

I know some people like to think Flange is a powerhouse (Martini pretended to for the longest time), I tend to regard them more as a mildly rowdy NPC. The photos Flange were tossing out weren't dingo ugly by any means, but even that troll was a few years too late to truly hit their mark; most people I knew from the old guard just rolled their eyes at them as I did. I couldn't even tell you if Flange throwing them out there was a genuine troll or if they legitimately suffered from gender dysphoria and were angling for the whole "ahh am a wammyns" schtick that your average wokel today insists is a thing. For all I know, he does tuck his cock Buffalo Bill style and prances about the place in a blonde wig playing the bimbette in his spare time. I simply don't care enough to find out.

Bawl-Hall was intended to be a flame forum, that much I understood when I got there. Not some cheap clip joint for picking up tarts. Flange... indeed a good number of the people that registered there in the later years... had no call to be there. That much I do know.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446084 time=1649391337

Nothing to it really, just that when Flange registered at Bawl-Hall, they went straight for the whole thot thing and started posting selfies. A bit young for my tastes, but not illegally so (unlike Feralbiatch for example). Fairly boring because it was common enough by that point; I'd have shown more of an interest in the account and the person running it if Flange had posed some kind of entertaining challenge. They never did, just beat their chest in the best traditions of Cassius Clay and not a lot else.

I know some people like to think Flange is a powerhouse (Martini pretended to for the longest time), I tend to regard them more as a mildly rowdy NPC. The photos Flange were tossing out weren't dingo ugly by any means, but even that troll was a few years too late to truly hit their mark; most people I knew from the old guard just rolled their eyes at them as I did. I couldn't even tell you if Flange throwing them out there was a genuine troll or if they legitimately suffered from gender dysphoria and were angling for the whole "ahh am a wammyns" schtick that your average wokel today insists is a thing. For all I know, he does tuck his cock Buffalo Bill style and prances about the place in a blonde wig playing the bimbette in his spare time. I simply don't care enough to find out.

Bawl-Hall was intended to be a flame forum, that much I understood when I got there. Not some cheap clip joint for picking up tarts. Flange... indeed a good number of the people that registered there in the later years... had no call to be there. That much I do know.

I aint following what you are saying, but I never saw Brawl Hall. So this Flynn faggot used to use the handle Flange at BH and post pictures of young girls claiming it was him? I think that is fucked up. Old Jock really hated it when Dink was doing it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=446087 time=1649392410 user_id=1689I aint following what you are saying, but I never saw Brawl Hall. So this Flynn faggot used to use the handle Flange at BH and post pictures of young girls claiming it was him? I think that is fucked up. Old Jock really hated it when Dink was doing it.

If it's the same person (it seems to be, I don't see any reason to care otherwise) "Flange" has been using the handle "Flynn"... here, at Bawl-Hall, at Chat Chimps, at Bitchmade Fucktardery... pretty much everywhere. The word "flange" being a synonym for penis (specifically the foreskin) which presumably Flange (the person registered as Flynn) enjoys on his sweaty lips. It's a name-lame with homoerotic overtones. I started calling Flynn "Flange" within weeks of their arrival at Bawl-Hall and I see no reason to stop now. And I'm not losing any sleep over people pretending to be whatever their heart desires, but they should probably not be losing any sleep over any hilarity I might experience at their expense either.

Anyone who gets into flaming for the express purpose of fucking up other people's thrill has already lost before they started. By that standard, most people who pretend to be flamers are doing exactly that... pretending.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446092 time=1649393656
Quote from: Herman post_id=446087 time=1649392410 user_id=1689I aint following what you are saying, but I never saw Brawl Hall. So this Flynn faggot used to use the handle Flange at BH and post pictures of young girls claiming it was him? I think that is fucked up. Old Jock really hated it when Dink was doing it.

If it's the same person (it seems to be, I don't see any reason to care otherwise) "Flange" has been using the handle "Flynn"... here, at Bawl-Hall, at Chat Chimps, at Bitchmade Fucktardery... pretty much everywhere. The word "flange" being a synonym for penis (specifically the foreskin) which presumably Flange (the person registered as Flynn) enjoys on his sweaty lips. It's a name-lame with homoerotic overtones. I started calling Flynn "Flange" within weeks of their arrival at Bawl-Hall and I see no reason to stop now. And I'm not losing any sleep over people pretending to be whatever their heart desires, but they should probably not be losing any sleep over any hilarity I might experience at their expense either.

Anyone who gets into flaming for the express purpose of fucking up other people's thrill has already lost before they started. By that standard, most people who pretend to be flamers are doing exactly that... pretending.

So, he was a guy who used the handle Flange, but he struck out with that and started pretending to be a young girl with the handle Flynn. Gay as fuck. Boring as fuck too. He is living in the past. So is his bum buddy King Martini.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I'll have to put guest posting on mod approval until morning.......sometimes we get unfriendly guests in early am hours.

Flynn

Quote from: UoT post_id=446061 time=1649386286
Quote from: Flynn post_id=445792 time=1649273780 user_id=3209
Quote from: UoT post_id=445741 time=1649236014
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445709 time=1649215002 user_id=3254
I don't get Oak's anger and I don't get why that man who calls himself Flynn wastes so much energy trying to make me upset.

Oak's problem is penis envy. Flange's is just rampant USI.

How's the Hepatitis?
Still absent, last I checked. Getting the results of fresh bloodwork this coming Monday, thanks for asking.

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445792 time=1649273780 user_id=3209Are you still trying to find love out here on the forums?
I''ve never looked for love on the forums, but it hasn't stopped others from trying to heap it on me. No, not you... I'm talking people who made more of an effort to chase my cock than simply throwing pictures of waify teens out in public and getting all bent out of shape when I called them blowhards.

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445792 time=1649273780 user_id=3209What a fucking loser.
Yes, you are. But I believe that was established almost a decade and a half ago when you attempted the King Martini self aggrandisement routine without the posse to back you up.

Really, oh really?

Well that Hep C must have also given you selective memory issues. I do seem to recall that there was in fact a time when you tried courting Erica Mena. As I do believe that didn't end too well. Tell me, does that not count as "looking for love?" I mean I'm sure we have different valuations when it comes to "love." Obviously you're soo very ingrained into this online lifestyle that you'll substitute the forums for real life. That has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

My pictures seem to be the only thing you're interested in. As it is, you're old enough to be my grandfather, why keep going down this abyss of heartache when your face looks like a Jackson Pollock piece? "Blowhard?" You know I've always been one to let others believe what they believe. So you think I'm a "blowhard," big deal. I think that you're mentally ill, so we both win.

As for your assertion that I did anything akin to "King Martini" is more typical Sum Cun't and his fiction writing. Speaking of "posse." Wasn't it you that needed around the clock protection by the regs after you and your ilk were going around DDosing forums? Wasn't it you and the anus raiders that "raided" non-flaming/trolling boards? Yeah, Cun't that's something to be very proud of.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: UoT post_id=446092 time=1649393656

So tell me Inspector Gadget. Besides your opinion, I'm sure you have more concrete evidence proving that I am indeed a "man."
<t></t>

Anonymous

Good morning Mr Flynn or do you prefer Mr Flange?

ac_smile

Isn't it nice to catch up with your old friend from your days on Brawl Hall..

Two older gentleman having a chuckle about the lost art of flaming......very nice.

Flynn

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446116 time=1649430849 user_id=3254
Good morning Mr Flynn or do you prefer Mr Flange?

ac_smile

Isn't it nice to catch up with your old friend from your days on Brawl Hall..

Two older gentleman having a chuckle about the lost art of flaming......very nice.

Hi Mrs. Dog muncher!

Have you had your daily dose of dog semen, yet? You know you chinks think it's good for your yellow skin. Is this true?
<t></t>

Poppy

No idea, but I imagine you'll find out first hand if you find a sissyboi sized erection poking you in the tummy in short order.

He is dumb as a frickin tree stump. He couldn't flame with dry kindling, gasoline and a lighter.

What is with that guy pretending to be a young girl? I thought it was retarded when old Dink did it, but at least he is smarter than that Flynn faggot.

If you read the Flynn hall of fame posts at Brawl Hall using the Wayback machine, you will notice they include a lot of interview and story flames brought to you by Diva Productions. They are far more original and entertaining than the repeating rage flaming that 2022 Flynn is using here and at BF. So maybe this Flynn is an imposter. How would we know?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446176 time=1649463584 user_id=3287

If you read the Flynn hall of fame posts at Brawl Hall using the Wayback machine, you will notice they include a lot of interview and story flames brought to you by Diva Productions. They are far more original and entertaining than the repeating rage flaming that 2022 Flynn is using here and at BF.

They couldn't be any frickin worse. That old Flynn jackass who spams here is about as entertaining as watching a sloth sleep.

Anonymous

If you read the Flynn hall of fame posts at Brawl Hall using the Wayback machine, you will notice they include a lot of interview and story flames brought to you by Diva Productions. They are far more original and entertaining than the repeating rage flaming that 2022 Flynn is using here and at BF. So maybe this Flynn is an imposter. How would we know?

I never saw BH, but I've heard a lot about it from Bricktop, Dinky, and UoT..

I heard it was silly, but entertaining..

What is Diva Productions?

cw_

I asked the magic 8-ball if Flynn 2022 was an imposter.  

It answered "Definitely."

So, that settles that.

Also, the word on the street is that the Flynn handle has been passed around more often than a one dollar bill.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=446179 time=1649464536 user_id=3226

I asked the magic 8-ball if Flynn 2022 was an imposter.  

It answered "Definitely."

So, that settles that.

Also, the word on the street is that the Flynn handle has been passed around more often than a one dollar bill.

I talked with somebody who knew the original Flynn......he was a man too..

But, she told me that she too thought this Flynn was not the man who had the original handle.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview