Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hey Soulbro...

Started by Flynn, April 06, 2022, 02:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynn

Quote from: cc post_id=445809 time=1649274760 user_id=88
Lame garbage thread.

Next time, try to at least get spelling right in title

And you can go suck a dog dick, right after Fashionista butchers one.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445810 time=1649274947 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=445809 time=1649274760 user_id=88
Lame garbage thread.

Next time, try to at least get spelling right in title

Of course it is, but at least it's in the appropriate sub..

Besides, it means nothing to adults, but it means so much to Mr Flynn.

How many dogs and cats go missing in your neighborhood every year? When you eat your neighbors household pets, do you look for the younger ones? Does age have an effect on dog and cat meat?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445777 time=1649272715 user_id=3209
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445754 time=1649254447 user_id=3254
Mr Flynn, why would a man your age keep wasting on your time on something isn't working..

Seoul is in his late forties, you're in your fifties..

A more age appropriate way of trolling him would be to post that our carbon tax is good for average Canadians......that would get his attention..

I've been posting with Seoul for a long time, and I know that would be a more effective way of getting under his skin than these boring repetitive school yard lames..

But, you continue wasting your energy on what isn't working if you wish.

Mrs. Dog Eater. Why are you wasting your time answering all my posts if I'm such a "child?" Is that more of the slanty eyed power you fucking allegedly have?

Prove any of your allegations against me. Facts, not your thoughts, and why don't you prove to the Western world that you don't also have a side ways vagina, that also can be blinded woth dental floss.

You smell like shit and all you rice eating influenza carriers should be culled like the 3rd world Neanderthals you are.

Once again show me real proof of your allegations you passive-agressive cat eating communist.

Look at the big bad flamer crying like a frickin woman because he aint getting no respect when he is here.

Flynn

Quote from: Herman post_id=445821 time=1649280294 user_id=1689
Mr Flynn, why would a man your age keep wasting on your time on something isn't working..

A more age appropriate way of trolling him would be to post that our carbon tax is good for average Canadians......that would get his attention..

I've been posting with Seoul for a long time, and I know that would be a more effective way of getting under his skin than these boring repetitive school yard lames..

Mrs. Dog Eater. Why are you wasting your time answering all my posts if I'm such a "child?" Is that more of the slanty eyed power you fucking allegedly have?

Prove any of your allegations against me. Facts, not your thoughts, and why don't you prove to the Western world that you don't also have a side ways vagina, that also can be blinded woth dental floss.

You smell like shit and all you rice eating influenza carriers should be culled like the 3rd world Neanderthals you are.

Once again show me real proof of your allegations you passive-agressive cat eating communist.

Look at the big bad flamer crying like a frickin woman because he aint getting no respect when he is here.

Well..well...if it isn't Herman, my other fan. Well you geriatric fuck, I'm here. Now you can tell me how much of a "faggot" I am. I seem to recall you love talking about me and seem to know a whole hell of a alot about me when I'm not here.

I believe that was you after listening to my very own podcast that you wanted me "to sit on your lap." Yet, you consider me a "faggot."

Now. What would that make you?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445822 time=1649280545 user_id=3209

Well..well...if it isn't Herman, my other fan. Well you geriatric fuck, I'm here. Now you can tell me how much of a "faggot" I am. I seem to recall you love talking about me and seem to know a whole hell of a alot about me when I'm not here.

I believe that was you after listening to my very own podcast that you wanted me "to sit on your lap." Yet, you consider me a "faggot."

Look at how pathetic this guy is. He comes here with all the subtlety of a fart in church and thinks everyone is obsessed with him when they roll their eyes.

If he put as much effort into real life as he does begging to be noticed by strangers he wouldn't going into his golden years serving fries and riding the bus.

Flynn

Quote from: Guest post_id=445827 time=1649281220

Look at how pathetic this guy is. He comes here with all the subtlety of a fart in church and thinks everyone is obsessed with him when they roll their eyes.

If he put as much effort into real life as he does begging to be noticed by strangers he wouldn't going into his golden years serving fries and riding the bus.

Now this sounds like someone I bitchslapped to the moon and back.

Stop being a little vagina and tell me who you are. You never know, I could issue you a public apology.
<t></t>

Anonymous

lol, he is desperate..

Even Dinky Dianna was better than Mr Flynn at pretending to be a woman, and he was terrible.

Flynn

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445840 time=1649282689 user_id=3254

lol, he is desperate..

Even Dinky Dianna was better than Mr Flynn at pretending to be a woman, and he was terrible.

Listen to Mrs. Dog Eater.

I love how your passive-aggressive behavior still has your chink ass posting about me.

Put that in your rice bowl and eat it. Chink.
<t></t>

Anonymous

lol, he is desperate..

Old Freud is smarter than this boring old parrot.

Flynn

Quote from: Herman post_id=445843 time=1649282956 user_id=1689

lol, he is desperate..

Another butthurt bitch crying.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445845 time=1649282997 user_id=3209
Quote from: Herman post_id=445843 time=1649282956 user_id=1689

lol, he is desperate..

Another butthurt bitch crying.

Are you still crying bacause Fash aint giving you no respect and the Seoul brother aint into old faggots who hump his leg. Jesus man, get over it. It's just a dang forum. This shit means nothing.

Anonymous

Flynn's reaction when people remind him he is a guy.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/54d10203e4b0d299700879e5/1559924341343-3KBUHOSCBY20BYHSQL6X/Computer-Rage-Angry-Man.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=445849 time=1649284627
Flynn's reaction when people remind him he is a guy.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/54d10203e4b0d299700879e5/1559924341343-3KBUHOSCBY20BYHSQL6X/Computer-Rage-Angry-Man.jpg">

BOOM

Poppy

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, this flaming Flynn person is out of control.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=445879 time=1649298375 user_id=3287
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, this flaming Flynn person is out of control.

Yes, he tries to hard, but he's harmless..

He only wants some attention.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview