Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Posting pictures of other posters

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2014, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wow, "grim looks" is that what keeps all the other forest fairies.......I mean "forest fins" away?

You act like there's a diff Renee. ;)

Hey, don't talk to me, you're in deep shit with the Fash.  :D

Hey, you weren't here when that happened on Sunday.

Renee

Yeah well from what I'm gathering here remind me to never let you take any pics of me. God knows what kind of mischief you would cause with that kind of comedy fodder. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yeah well from what I'm gathering here remind me to never let you take any pics of me. God knows what kind of mischief you would cause with that kind of comedy fodder. :lol:

After this weekend's misadventures I'm swearing off all mischief until next time. One friend pissed off at me at a time is more than enough.

RW

I'm going to get into enough mischief for ya Shen.  I'm planning on planting my neighbour's entire law with plastic spoons.  As soon as the snow melts, their ass is grass hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm going to get into enough mischief for ya Shen.  I'm planning on planting my neighbour's entire law with plastic spoons.  As soon as the snow melts, their ass is grass hahaha

Post pics of their grassy asses. ;)  :lol:

RW

Okay.  Once I do it I'll post pics.

You see, a couple Halloweens ago, they stuck 200 plastic forks in my lawn and left a message saying I've been "forked".  So I'm going to leave them a note along with my field of spoons that reads "Forking is great but girls like to spoon."

I'm still deciding if I want to spray the snow in their front yard with purple tinted water.  Hmmmm....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Okay.  Once I do it I'll post pics.

You see, a couple Halloweens ago, they stuck 200 plastic forks in my lawn and left a message saying I've been "forked".  So I'm going to leave them a note along with my field of spoons that reads "Forking is great but girls like to spoon."

I'm still deciding if I want to spray the snow in their front yard with purple tinted water.  Hmmmm....

That sounds like a lot of work, but it shows creativity Real Woman.

:)

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm going to get into enough mischief for ya Shen.  I'm planning on planting my neighbour's entire law with plastic spoons.  As soon as the snow melts, their ass is grass hahaha

Only a racist, sinophobic, fruitcake cyberbully moron like Shen Li would post pictures of her ugly friend without telling her.

RW

Listen slappy, we're onto talking about pranks.  Get with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

No I just lift mih female on my shoulder and huddle away... Giving grim looks at the enemy males.

Wow, "grim looks" is that what keeps all the other forest fairies.......I mean "forest fins" away?

I didnt know it was something to be proud of...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Only a racist, sinophobic, fruitcake cyberbully moron like Shen Li would post pictures of her ugly friend without telling her.

You are becoming more insulting with each post.

keeper

Wait up here, Hold the Bus.

What did I miss? There were pictures of our sweet Fashy? and pictures of RW panties? WTF, I miss a few days being sick and this is what happens.

I call a Re post.

Side note: If RW panties have skid marks we can pass on them :)

Odinson

That nasty ShenLi snapped some pics of Fashies nice little tushy.

Odinson

Dont post pics of RWs granny-panties...

Old women have 9kinds of troubles with their vaginas.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Dont post pics of RWs granny-panties...

Old women have 9kinds of troubles with their vaginas.

Not nearly as much trouble as older men have with their junk. You're looking at everything from ED to enlarged prostate, so enjoy because you got limp dick and a good case of slow flow to look forward to, dumbass.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.