Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think Flynn is hilarious

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 05:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

The Five-head Flynn Consortium, (Five Guys Mumbai), are retarded naan bread street vendors with a little red wagon and a WeberQ baby barbecue fueled by water buffalo chips....
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

You must be amused by people farting in public too, huh?

Flynn is the most unconvincing "female" "flamer" of all time, with much too much testosterone-fueled wrath and immaturity.

Flynn is repetitious and spammy, it takes him 50 attempts to produce one post that is kinda amusing.

Flynn has become like Blandscape, their best "content" is archived at the Wayback machine, now all they do is shit post.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

No one, I mean no one, is as boring as Blandscape.

Take that back, Poppy
<t></t>

Frood

Shen Li is pretty boring with her Caucasian Hate and pancake bottom that farts popcorn chicken scented aerosols....

At least Blandscape is amazingly lucid and entertaining when he's pumped full of hospital grade painkillers.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=446577 time=1649799867 user_id=2845Fight me

I don't find him amusing at all..

He's so repetitive and immature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446586 time=1649804206 user_id=1676
Shen Li is pretty boring with her Caucasian Hate and pancake bottom that farts popcorn chicken scented aerosols....

At least Blandscape is amazingly lucid and entertaining when he's pumped full of hospital grade painkillers.

Shen goes too far with anti Caucasian rants.....even she admits that privately..

But, she has a great sense of humour..

She's surprised some flame forum veterans.

Anonymous

The best flamers I've seen are Bricktop, Blurt, and Renee.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

-That Flynn faggot aint funny at all

-Bricktop and Blurt are good frickin writers.

-Renee is a bit verbose, but funny as hell. I would say the best.

-Shen's self deprecating humour is entertaining. The hating on Whitey gets old at times, but it aint wrong either.

Poppy

I have always liked Mr Nice Guy, he uses some cool wordplays in his posts and is entertaining when he decides to write something.

I can't remember any "flamers" from that KOF group as being any good or worth reading.

I always liked the KM podcasts.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446599 time=1649811791 user_id=3287
I have always liked Mr Nice Guy, he uses some cool wordplays in his posts and is entertaining when he decides to write something.

I can't remember any "flamers" from that KOF group as being any good or worth reading.

I always liked the KM podcasts.

I don't know Mr Nice Guy. But, I agree old Martini's podcast were good for a laugh.

Anonymous

This cw_ posts some funny shit. Ceec is mostly issues, but she can be dang funny too.

Frood

I find Renee amusing but a highly cookie cutter flamer. A throw back or retro pundit.... nothing wrong with that though.... it's the style she's accustomed to.

Blurt is a great troll with some subtle zingers (flames). When he has attempted to hardcore flame, he's been the first to admit that he's not quite sure where to go or what to do, though he still manages to make a reasonable showing.

Shen is an anomaly. Split right down the middle of troll and flamer in equal measures. Even she doesn't know exactly what she's doing or why when she gets on the sauce or has a bad day (and then gets on the sauce)...

Bricktop is capable of more than what you've seen of him here at BC, but as with most veterans, they have been drown out by modern internet sentiments and mostly rest on their laurels. He'd prefer to keep altercations away from the trolling side as he has little patience or aptitude for slow and semi-malicious grinds mostly because of his age, self identity, and how he cut his teeth in the mid 2000's.

Flynn hasn't rated in well over a decade....any of the Flynn's.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=446601 time=1649812404 user_id=1689
This cw_ posts some funny shit. Ceec is mostly issues, but she can be dang funny too.

An underrated ninja...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview