The best topic

Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey Soulbro...

Started by Flynn, April 06, 2022, 02:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446915 time=1650024359 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=446914 time=1650024151 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=446480 time=1649712644 user_id=1689

I sure as hell aint joining BF. But, if flea or Biggie relaunch SG, I will resume posting. If flea starts a new forum, I'm there.

Strongly considering it

I Have the whole site on a virtual machine so it's just about 6 or 7 clicks to get it operational again

You can expect me there too..

BF is terrible.

Second time around, I will give it a second look.

Poppy

They talk about children too much at BF, it's pathetic.

Forum is self destructing.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446922 time=1650037406 user_id=3287
They talk about children too much at BF, it's pathetic.

Forum is self destructing.

Sea Dunce posts there right. Nuff said.

Thiel

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445736 time=1649226070 user_id=3209
Hiya, Soulbro!

I just wanted to pop in here and ask, why is it you look like Kim Jong-Un? I mean your oversized head and flattened face reminds me of that North Korean dictator, except he's probably waaaaaay smarter than you and isn't still a virgin.

I miss your weekly diatribes about finance this and finance that, you know the ones that make people want to jab their own eyes out with a blunt rock. Maybe you can also filibuster on more boring subjects such as your sex life, anything that deals with you and the things that annoy you because you're a brittle piece of man.

Now, I understand you might want to just ignore this really nice tribute to you being an absolute fucking nerd, but I understand if your little yellow skinned self runs to a bag of dried cuttlefish instead of being a nice guy and stopping in to say "hi" to an old friend.

Oh look, seoulbro's fan club has a leader.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=446937 time=1650048872 user_id=1688
Hiya, Soulbro!

I just wanted to pop in here and ask, why is it you look like Kim Jong-Un? I mean your oversized head and flattened face reminds me of that North Korean dictator, except he's probably waaaaaay smarter than you and isn't still a virgin.

I miss your weekly diatribes about finance this and finance that, you know the ones that make people want to jab their own eyes out with a blunt rock. Maybe you can also filibuster on more boring subjects such as your sex life, anything that deals with you and the things that annoy you because you're a brittle piece of man.

Now, I understand you might want to just ignore this really nice tribute to you being an absolute fucking nerd, but I understand if your little yellow skinned self runs to a bag of dried cuttlefish instead of being a nice guy and stopping in to say "hi" to an old friend.

That Flynn is as jealous as he is angry. He must be losing a lot gambling.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=446943 time=1650053473
Hiya, Soulbro!

Perhaps it's been a bad month for him.

Thiel

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446951 time=1650057337 user_id=3254
Hiya, Soulbro!

I see he is taking it out on you.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=447075 time=1650161284 user_id=1688
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446951 time=1650057337 user_id=3254
Hiya, Soulbro!

I see he is taking it out on you.

Old Flynn got rejected by a cute Asian gal and is taking it out on Fash.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview