The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Motor Cycle Thingy this weekend

Started by cc, April 28, 2022, 02:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=448651 time=1651445963 user_id=3170
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=448640 time=1651441857 user_id=56
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=448610 time=1651422848 user_id=2015
The lunatic fringe of the Democratic Party controls most of the biggest American cities. What makes Portland different than most is that crazy White anarchists have too much influence instead of crazy Black anarchists.

I can understand African-American protesters in cities like Chicago a little even though they're blaming the wrong people. However, those pampered white marxist sheeple in Portland make me cringe. Drop a biological bomb on their entitled white whiner asses.

Lawless American cities are lawless American cities. Mayors and city councils are tying the hands of the police. What difference does it make if the criminals destroying cities are black or white.

Portland city councilwoman Jo Ann Hardesty called the cops over an argument with a Lyft driver days before the city council was scheduled to vote on her proposal to slash millions from the police budget.

The hypocrisy is glaring, but the bigger lesson is about the damage an activist political class can do to cities all over America if they follow in Portland's foolish footsteps.

Days after her abuse of emergency services, the council took up Hardesy's proposal to slash $18 million from the police budget.

Crazy progs running a naturally beautiful city into the ground. Their insane governing style don't affect them, so they don't give a shit how it affects people who work for a living.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448657 time=1651447607 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=448654 time=1651446798 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448653 time=1651446589 user_id=3254
SCOUSE blames Jews for every societal ill and Shen blames Caucasian liberals.

2 pees in a pod :laugh:

They pretend to dislike each other when in fact they have so much in common.

:laugh:

He has a tiny flat butt too?  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=448667 time=1651452117 user_id=1689
The lunatic fringe of the Democratic Party controls most of the biggest American cities. What makes Portland different than most is that crazy White anarchists have too much influence instead of crazy Black anarchists.

I can understand African-American protesters in cities like Chicago a little even though they're blaming the wrong people. However, those pampered white marxist sheeple in Portland make me cringe. Drop a biological bomb on their entitled white whiner asses.

Lawless American cities are lawless American cities. Mayors and city councils are tying the hands of the police. What difference does it make if the criminals destroying cities are black or white.

Portland city councilwoman Jo Ann Hardesty called the cops over an argument with a Lyft driver days before the city council was scheduled to vote on her proposal to slash millions from the police budget.

The hypocrisy is glaring, but the bigger lesson is about the damage an activist political class can do to cities all over America if they follow in Portland's foolish footsteps.

Days after her abuse of emergency services, the council took up Hardesy's proposal to slash $18 million from the police budget.

Crazy progs running a naturally beautiful city into the ground. Their insane governing style don't affect them, so they don't give a shit how it affects people who work for a living.

Oregon is a gorgeous state. That is not enough to keep people in it's largest city that is governed by extremists.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=448678 time=1651454966 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=448667 time=1651452117 user_id=1689

Oregon is a gorgeous state. That is not enough to keep people in it's largest city that is governed by extremists.

I rode my bike from Vancouver to San Diego. That was over thirty years ago mind you. I was in Portland. It was a liberal city then. But, it didn't have all the homelessness, crime, continued violence, drugs, trash, and boarded up businesses. It was prog elite pricks who caused that.

cw_

The first part of the video is the map summary of all of the neighborhoods in the central city. If you do not want to see that, then skip to about 19 minutes.

Enjoy the ride.  : D

">

Anonymous

Very differernt from a video I saw of Portland, but that's to be expected..

It reminds me of a travel show episode I saw about San Francisco..

Youtube isn't working for me this morning, but I think this is also part of Pirtland life.

https://katu.com/resources/media/05c69c34-258d-47f9-85b5-c869f4184e8b-large16x9_downtownportlandcaptioned.jpg?1638340944073">

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6xwHu0ubCj70SCH3vvb5UDWgiI_bES_s-YDtu_A0rRKncLuvdr9uXZ8EPdKlACUJtXdw&usqp=CAU">

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGaLZj4nLI5F8IlZg1RGkOq4QaQM0QiZIGdfphfGqiWW3U60ChR3vn5FW3BGTUAoXvyXc&usqp=CAU">

But, none of this really matters..

If you think Portland is a livable city, it doesn't matter what anyone else's opinnion of the city is.

Anonymous

A lot of cities on the West Coast, on both sides of the border are experiencing the consequences of well meaning but stupid housing rules.

City council gave tacit approval to those riots that took place in Portland by allowing it and that did not help the city's image nor give anyone confidence in the city's administration.

Spokane took a very different approach to rioting. That was leadership in my opinion.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=448715 time=1651492601 user_id=114
A lot of cities on the West Coast, on both sides of the border are experiencing the consequences of well meaning but stupid housing rules.

City council gave tacit approval to those riots that took place in Portland by allowing it and that did not help the city's image nor give anyone confidence in the city's administration.

Spokane took a very different approach to rioting. That was leadership in my opinion.

We had race protests in the Peg. No violence, looting or vandalism rhough.

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448710 time=1651491039 user_id=3254

If you think Portland is a livable city, it doesn't matter what anyone else's opinnion of the city is.

I scour the internet for the longest and most boring video EVER, and this is the thanks I get?!  heh

I don't think any city is livable.  That's why I don't live anywhere near one.

But you did ask:

"How can businesses survive in Portland."

So there's your answer.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=448723 time=1651508494 user_id=3226
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448710 time=1651491039 user_id=3254

I scour the internet for the longest and most boring video EVER, and this is the thanks I get?!  heh

I don't think any city is livable.  That's why I don't live anywhere near one.

But you did ask:

"How can businesses survive in Portland."

So there's your answer.

And then we can assume the ones that are leaving aren't surviving..

Calgary had been losing tennants in our downtown office towers......it seems to have stabilized now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=448718 time=1651503061 user_id=2015

We had race protests in the Peg. No violence, looting or vandalism rhough.

Portland city councillors would have encouraged them to loot and vandalize businesses.

cc

I agree strongly. Spokane is a working person town ... and on the other side of the mountains ... not part of Left coast at all
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=448753 time=1651530568 user_id=88

I agree strongly. Spokane is a working person town ... and on the other side of the mountains ... not part of Left coast at all

Night and day difference.
gay, conservative and proud

Breakfall

I like motorcycle thingy's generally, but not the motorcycle gangs. We have an abundance of grown men here in Australia, that identify themselves as gangsters, but are really are just braindead cretins.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL7QMO0VeGGU2KnHcNVtX8yiIn8ekBMuIC5A&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=449467 time=1652080304 user_id=3358
I like motorcycle thingy's generally, but not the motorcycle gangs. We have an abundance of grown men here in Australia, that identify themselves as gangsters, but are really are just braindead cretins.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL7QMO0VeGGU2KnHcNVtX8yiIn8ekBMuIC5A&usqp=CAU">

They are all together.