Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Twitter & Musk Will Be a Long Hard Saga of Great Importance

Started by cc, April 28, 2022, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've been investing for my future for twenty years..

I'm better off because of it..

Will my children? I don't know.

Odinson

Elon Musk has ordered all the employees to be physically present at the office for at least 40 hours per week.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=455570 time=1654209220 user_id=136
Elon Musk has ordered all the employees to be physically present at the office for at least 40 hours per week.

Snowflakes work?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Twitter employees triggered by Elon Musk saying 'all lives matter' ac_lmfao

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=460286 time=1655514763 user_id=1689

Maybe he needed to say .. "except yours"  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=460289 time=1655515778 user_id=88

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

:laugh:

Anonymous

They would drown in their own tears. Have a great weekend cc.

Anonymous

A portion of billionaire tech entrepreneur Elon Musk's call with Twitter employees was released Thursday, with the Tesla CEO saying that he believes "people should be allowed to say pretty outrageous things" as long as it's legal. :thumbup:

cc

This is how bad it gets

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elon-musk-biden-democratic-party-controlled-unions-next-level-insanity">Musk took particular issue with the Democratic Party's strong relationship with union leadership.

Musk took the opportunity to explain his feelings about the Democratic Party, their relationship to labor unions, and Tesla's exclusion from a White House electric vehicles event because the company is not unionized.

Musk took particular issue with the Democratic Party's strong relationship with union leadership.

He continued, "Last year, Biden held an EV summit where Tesla was explicitly not allowed to come, but the [United Auto Workers] was. So, Tesla has made two-thirds of all the electric vehicles in the United States."

The UAW is one of the most well-organized and politically powerful unions in the United States, with influence in both political parties.

Musk took issue with Biden praising GM CEO Mary Barra at the EV summit for leading the "EV revolution," in a quarter where GM delivered just 26 electric vehicles. "That's some next-level insanity," Musk said.

He reiterated, "They have so much power over the White House that they can exclude Tesla from an EV summit — insane."

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=460427 time=1655599124 user_id=88
This is how bad it gets

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elon-musk-biden-democratic-party-controlled-unions-next-level-insanity">Musk took particular issue with the Democratic Party's strong relationship with union leadership.

Musk took the opportunity to explain his feelings about the Democratic Party, their relationship to labor unions, and Tesla's exclusion from a White House electric vehicles event because the company is not unionized.

Musk took particular issue with the Democratic Party's strong relationship with union leadership.

He continued, "Last year, Biden held an EV summit where Tesla was explicitly not allowed to come, but the [United Auto Workers] was. So, Tesla has made two-thirds of all the electric vehicles in the United States."

The UAW is one of the most well-organized and politically powerful unions in the United States, with influence in both political parties.

Musk took issue with Biden praising GM CEO Mary Barra at the EV summit for leading the "EV revolution," in a quarter where GM delivered just 26 electric vehicles. "That's some next-level insanity," Musk said.

He reiterated, "They have so much power over the White House that they can exclude Tesla from an EV summit — insane."

I am actually pro union. I mean a real union. Not the prog shit we have today.

Odinson

Elon Musk's son is transgender and wants to sever all ties with Elon.

"Omg my dad is the richest man on earth and is gonna be the richest man in history... He doesnt do as I say and my life is so miserable because of that"

I'm guessing he wont sever ties to Elons money though.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=460675 time=1655811439 user_id=136
Elon Musk's son is transgender and wants to sever all ties with Elon.

"Omg my dad is the richest man on earth and is gonna be the richest man in history... He doesnt do as I say and my life is so miserable because of that"

I'm guessing he wont sever ties to Elons money though.

He has a son?

I didn't know he had a child.

cc

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/21/elon-musks-child-reportedly-files-to-change-name-cut-ties-with-dad/">Elon Musk's child, 18, reportedly files to change name, cut ties with Tesla CEO

The teenager, who was given the name Xavier Musk at birth, legally requested their moniker be changed to Vivian Jenna Wilson,

The name Wilson is the maiden name of the teen's mom, Justine Musk.

So much for "Long Hard Saga of Great Importance" :confused1:

Lokmar

Dear Lord! I'd fukin disown that kid after announcing to the world what a deranged lunatic HE is. Less indulgence and more ass beatings for these kids would make a world of difference.