Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Video getting take down requests on YouTube by Aussie gov

Started by Frood, May 11, 2022, 06:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Give me Liberal over Labor even though some Liberal pm's are progs.

Thiel

I'm torn on this. I want a wider political spectrum represented in parliament. But, fractured parliaments and elections every year like Italy and Israel have can very be very unproductive.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=449812 time=1652322077 user_id=1688
I'm torn on this. I want a wider political spectrum represented in parliament. But, fractured parliaments and elections every year like Italy and Israel have can very be very unproductive.

Stymied government is best government....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It sure as hell is in Italy. Israel finds a way to make it work.

Anonymous

Taiwan has a number of pan green parties, pan blue parties and unalligned..

They put together coalitions in the legislative yuan to govern..

In presidential elections, the Democratic Progressive Party nominates a leader and the small pan green parties support whoever it is..

Likewise, the KMT nominates a leader and the smaller pan blue parties support whoever it is..

There are smaller unalligned presidential candidates too, but combined they typically only get 1-3 per cent of the vote.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=449823 time=1652323579 user_id=3254

In presidential elections, the Democratic Progressive Party nominates a leader and the small pan green parties support whoever it is..

Likewise, the KMT nominates a leader and the smaller pan blue parties support whoever it is..

There are smaller unalligned presidential candidates too, but combined they typically only get 1-3 per cent of the vote.

Taiwan is divided politically like the US. But, they haven't got violent anarchists with the tacit approval of one party like the US.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=449887 time=1652376388 user_id=114

Taiwan is divided politically like the US. But, they haven't got violent anarchists with the tacit approval of one party like the US.

The United States should split into a few countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=449895 time=1652389095 user_id=2015
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=449887 time=1652376388 user_id=114

The United States should split into a few countries.

So should Canada.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=449718 time=1652266739 user_id=1676
How to screw the 4 major parties through the preferential voting system.

ac_toofunny

:thumbup:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lTaD84zbF6Nt/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/lTaD84zbF6Nt/

Good video. For once I'm inclined to not vote for the Greens Party. I'm over seeing Labour and Liberal bickering and not delivering on their promises. A change is as good as a holiday.

Breakfall

What kind of name is Topher...sounds like a Hankeys Toy dildo!? Lol

Frood

Topher 2000 XL with reciprocating flare action....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=450066 time=1652500740 user_id=1676
Topher 2000 XL with reciprocating flare action....

Lol  :laugh3:

Breakfall

I think I'll put all my freedom friendly minor parties ahead next week. Starting with the Legalise Cannabis Party. I see value in CBD oils to replace many dud pharmaceuticals the stock our shelves in Australia. I would like to see hemp replace many cotton products too. Hemp is stronger as we all know and 100 X more durable. And at the end of the day I can light a nice slow boat to Chyna without worrying about the smell attracting nosy neighbours or the Po-Po.

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=450068 time=1652502602 user_id=3358
I think I'll put all my freedom friendly minor parties ahead next week. Starting with the Legalise Cannabis Party. I see value in CBD oils to replace many dud pharmaceuticals the stock our shelves in Australia. I would like to see hemp replace many cotton products too. Hemp is stronger as we all know and 100 X more durable. And at the end of the day I can light a nice slow boat to Chyna without worrying about the smell attracting nosy neighbours or the Po-Po.

">
Blahhhhhh...