Started by Breakfall, May 13, 2022, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=451530 time=1653228742 user_id=114
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451433 time=1653177886 user_id=3358
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=451425 time=1653173131 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451380 time=1653159807 user_id=56

Send white libtards to Israel.

Problem is, how many can Israel take without becoming libtardized itself?

I don't think Israelis are a nation that tolerates "foreign" extremes. Some legal analysts are calling the trend in Israel to be one of a constitutional retrogression. Women still face many cultural barriers in various political parties, with only a mere three women appointed to cabinet in recent times...for the first time I might add!

They have women leading left of centre parties.

Well that's not necessarily a bad thing, as long as they all don't go "Karen" and stuff it up for the rest of womankind. It about high time women take a stand and make a difference in this sausage-orientated world in which we live in. Too many dicks on the dance floor and token wives destroy empires I'll have you know young man.

:howdy:  :8brw3y9:

Oak

As an American, if I'm ever abroad and confronted by a crazed terrorist, Imma be Canadian.  I'm no martyr.  I'll say I'm from Vancouver or something.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=451755 time=1653256262 user_id=3271
As an American, if I'm ever abroad and confronted by a crazed terrorist, Imma be Canadian.  I'm no martyr.  I'll say I'm from Vancouver or something.

I just bow and say no speak Engrish. :001_tongue:

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451757 time=1653256387 user_id=56

Well, yeah, if they haven't heard me speak English, I'm going to speak Spanish.   ac_biggrin

Breakfall

It really depends on the nationality of the terrorist though. In Africa if you have a fairer skin...you're fair game. Don't ever go pro-black there either, because they'll exploit you, rape you or kill you. In the 80's some British sympathisers learned the hard way, or at least one survivor did.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451757 time=1653256387 user_id=56

:laugh3:

Oak

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451761 time=1653256790 user_id=3358

It really depends on the nationality of the terrorist though. In Africa if you have a fairer skin...you're fair game. Don't ever go pro-black there either, because they'll exploit you, rape you or kill you. In the 80's some British sympathisers learned the hard way, or at least one survivor did.

I don't know if I will make it to Africa, if I do, it would most likely be North Africa, Libya or Morocco, and only as a tourist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=451764 time=1653256930 user_id=3271

I don't know if I will make it to Africa, if I do, it would most likely be North Africa, Libya or Morocco, and only as a tourist.

Egypt and Morocco would be kewl.

Breakfall

Morocco would be awesome. Most of Africa has civil unrest and is quite violent. Tourist guides are essential through "safe areas" and most of the hidden gems are left unseen. South Africa's murder rates exceed that of Brazil. When I went on surf trips there, I wouldn't look at the weather patterns, but rather the political unrest. It can change as quick as the tides.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451767 time=1653257112 user_id=56

Egypt and Morocco be kewl.

Damn, I meant Egypt and Morocco.  I don't know why I said Libya.  Now, I have to just stay away.  Who the hell knows what I'll do.  I'll be planning a trip to Egypt and end up in Libya and be thinking WTF, this isn't where I wanted to go... ac_lmfao

Breakfall

Quote from: Oak post_id=451770 time=1653257343 user_id=3271

Damn, I meant Egypt and Morocco.  I don't know why I said Libya.  Now, I have to just stay away.  Who the hell knows what I'll do.  I'll be planning a trip to Egypt and end up in Libya and be thinking WTF, this isn't where I wanted to go... ac_lmfao

Lol...when you said Libya, I thought to myself, "hell and all...that plot of land still has Gaddafi's stain over the terrain."

Oak

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451774 time=1653258353 user_id=3358

Lol...when you said Libya, I thought to myself, "hell and all...that plot of land still has Gaddafi's stain over the terrain."

Yeah, I don't want none of that.  

I laughed so hard because when I was in grad school, I went to APHA (American Public Health Assn) conference held every year.  That year it was in DC.  One of the professors that was coming from UC Berkeley was an intellect, but was pretty scatterbrained about day to day life.  She was besties with our Professor that travelled with us.  Our proff was waiting for the UC Proff.  She answers her phone and we listen to her side of the convo which got louder and funnier.  "What do you mean you're in Boston?   What are you doing in Boston?  You're talk is tomorrow afternoon here in DC...."

She hangs up and say "As you heard she's in Boston. Apparently, she booked a flight to Boston for tonight.  She's getting a new flight in the morning to DC"...alls well that ends well, but she was just that kind of person, the absent minded professor...always one goofy thing after another, but was brilliant in her field.

Breakfall

Quote from: Oak post_id=451776 time=1653258971 user_id=3271
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451774 time=1653258353 user_id=3358

Yeah, I don't want none of that.  

I laughed so hard because when I was in grad school, I went to APHA (American Public Health Assn) conference held every year.  That year it was in DC.  One of the professors that was coming from UC Berkeley was an intellect, but was pretty scatterbrained about day to day life.  She was besties with our Professor that travelled with us.  Our proff was waiting for the UC Proff.  She answers her phone and we listen to her side of the convo which got louder and funnier.  "What do you mean you're in Boston?   What are you doing in Boston?  You're talk is tomorrow afternoon here in DC...."

She hangs up and say "As you heard she's in Boston. Apparently, she booked a flight to Boston for tonight.  She's getting a new flight in the morning to DC"...alls well that ends well, but she was just that kind of person, the absent minded professor...always one goofy thing after another, but was brilliant in her field.

Lol. That's the thing with people, being an expert in one's chosen field doesn't make them an expert in other fields. I remember schooling my GP on medical issues, simply because I had a fondness of human anatomy and kept Anatomica for reference for the most part of my life.

Dove

There is no "rivalry".  

This is more a politcal thing. Left leaners hate America and the principles of liberty we value and defend here. So if you run in left leaning circles ....you see alot of anti American sentiment.

The rest of us are good though and get along quite well. People who are authentic, classical liberals, conservatives and Republicans get along and foster unity even with small differences.

That's probably why it looks so black and white to so many on the left end. Leftism has gone so radical they believe everyone normal thinks like them and only bigoted and evil "cons" oppose them.

So that's why you would see hostility towards America from just some people or those in your preferred circles.....but not so much here among those not radical left.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451380 time=1653159807 user_id=56
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=451368 time=1653157130 user_id=2853
Quote from: Gaon post_id=450171 time=1652583666 user_id=3170
I was born in Russia, but left as young boy for Israel. I have a Russian name, so most Canadians and immigrants are surprised I lived most of my life in Israel.

My parents visited Israel a couple years ago. They went with a group of around 20 people

Two of those came back with that "Holy syndrome"

One was a hardcore leftist who didn't want to go but did anyway to accompany his wife.

Dude came back a staunch conservative, completely different set of ideas
. He claims he saw himself in a past life during a "religious experience" and he saw himself living in the times of Jesus

The other one sold his home in the city and moved to a farm where there's a kind of cult that live  Amish-style.

Send white libtards to Israel.

:roll:

I mean I'll donate to that cause lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview