The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Have a great mayday long weekend all

Started by weebles, May 20, 2022, 03:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

It is a really beautiful day out here on the coast it should get a high of 18 and looks like the weather should hold all weekend... cheers all  ac_drinks

Dove

Its humid and icky here. But I'm on my own this weekend. All the kids are gone until monday. Two went camping at two different locations with their friend groups and the Squish is with babba all weekend.

I'm gonna have to take advantage and get some work done on this trailor.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=451037 time=1653076503 user_id=2191
It is a really beautiful day out here on the coast it should get a high of 18 and looks like the weather should hold all weekend... cheers all  ac_drinks

Temperatures are below normal across Western Canada..

Have a wonderful and safe Victoria Day weekend weebles.

ac_smile

weebles

Quote from: Dove post_id=451040 time=1653076750 user_id=3266
Its humid and icky here. But I'm on my own this weekend. All the kids are gone until monday. Two went camping at two different locations with their friend groups and the Squish is with babba all weekend.

Man it is really hard to get any campsite reservations around here on long weekends but sounds like you got your weekend planned cheers ac_drinks

weebles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451041 time=1653076805 user_id=3254

ac_smile

You too Fash! cheers ac_drinks

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=451043 time=1653076980 user_id=2191
Quote from: Dove post_id=451040 time=1653076750 user_id=3266

Man it is really hard to get any campsite reservations around here on long weekends but sounds like you got your weekend planned cheers ac_drinks

People in Michigan would die without camping lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Murdock

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451041 time=1653076805 user_id=3254

ac_smile

It's ugly grey and 74 ish here today... which is it says like this and keeps getting warmer is what we call earthquake weather

Have a wonderful weekend BC

Anonymous

It's still too cold in the Czuk to to enjoy anything outdoors.

Gaon

It's a cool weekend in Vancouver. Not according to Vancouver standards, but by what I am accustomed to.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

It's a little cooler and it's cloudy today, but I am going to risk it and go golfing.