Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Question for Erica: if you were single, would you date a middle aged Asian nerd

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2022, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450863 time=1653051191 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=450857 time=1653049441
I always said Seoulfag was lying about having a wife.

SCOUSE, Seoul has said many times he's never been married and has no children..

He has girlfriend.....a beautiful Caucasian one and he knows you're very happy for both of them.

Uh huh.

Presumably they live in different apartments or have seperate bedrooms, considering the fact he claimed to have caught covid a while ago and she hadn't.

Either that or they don't go anywhere near one another.

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451010 time=1653069671 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451008 time=1653069390 user_id=2845
I have a soft spot for Scouse.

I don't dislike SCOUSE, but he is immature..

That's not necessarily a negative thing on these forumz..

But, he used to start threads that were close to being in violation of Canadian law..

He doesn't do that anymore, so no problem.

There's another uptight chick like you on BF called Lotusbud.

I think the pair of you would get along famously.

Dove

Oh man. Lotus and Fash wouldnt have a single thing in common whatsoever lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

I thought this was meant to be a "flame-free" sub-forum of Erica's, or is there an exception to the rule? Put offenders on ice until they learn a few manners. We don't need lowly BF follow-through here.

Breakfall

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsRUbVXf4yoY7finGyTnDUV8JzMGp5eMmWYg&usqp=CAU">

cc

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451431 time=1653176414 user_id=3358
I thought this was meant to be a "flame-free" sub-forum of Erica's, or is there an exception to the rule? Put offenders on ice until they learn a few manners. We don't need lowly BF follow-through here.

My impression as well

Further, I got the impression that Erica wanted a positive air to it

If that is correct, major negatives .. and especially unprovoked negatives  against others which so suck the clean air out and take much away  from a good forum,  won't cut it here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cw_

For some bizarre reason it says "Politics free flame zone" on the tin.

Breakfall

Quote from: cc post_id=451437 time=1653179778 user_id=88

My impression as well

If that is correct, major negatives .. and especially unprovoked negatives  against others  won't cut it here

They start off subtle...and then it goes all pear-shaped. Time and time again. Formative action is required..."no soft spots" or favouritism if this is going to work from the outset. The majority of us are middle-aged and have the scars to prove it. Let's make this work.

ac_dance

Erica Mena

I'm at work. Looking around, I don't see any politics being discussed or anything troubling. What is the problem?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=451438 time=1653180087 user_id=3226
For some bizarre reason it says "Politics free flame zone" on the tin.

Exactly. We can be positive and still have some shoot the shit fun.
<t></t>

cw_

Erica Mena

Are you guys complaining about Scouse? Looks like he's being civil.
<t></t>

cc

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451439 time=1653180116 user_id=3358
Quote from: cc post_id=451437 time=1653179778 user_id=88

My impression as well

If that is correct, major negatives .. and especially unprovoked negatives  against others  won't cut it here

They start off subtle...and then it goes all pear-shaped. Time and time again. Formative action is required..."no soft spots" or favouritism if this is going to work from the outset. The majority of us are middle-aged and have the scars to prove it. Let's make this work.

ac_dance
Agree 100

Cutting off negatives almost immediate and void of "soft spots" is absolutely necessary to achieve the high  the quality intended

Negatives breed more negatives until the initial purpose is destroyed

Just looked above at post placed while I was typing ... .so the above said, seems I may be have  a totally incorrect impression .... & the level I had surmised was incorrect

Seems I made incorrect assumptions as to the level, so will bow out and stay totally out of the way

Erica Mena

<t></t>

cc

Obviously no one other than myself  did anything wrong   .. I simply had made a very  incorrect assumption as to intended "drift"

I was very incorrect ... my mistake, not yours

Forget we  said anything .... & as I said above for myself, I will bow out and stay out of the way .. . peace