Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fash told me off for posting that one a while ago because Mongtini hadn't given his permission for his mug to posted on here.

Breakfall

Quote from: GuestFash told me off for posting that one a while ago because Mongtini hadn't given his permission for his mug to posted on here.

Fuck Mongtini...he's a Fortnite Chump!

Anonymous

Yep, slimy little bullshitter that one. Reminds me of a hairy chested, medallion-wearing, sleazy 80's second hand car salesman.

Breakfall

He reminds of Joe Pesci in vocal accord and a shit-stain in odour. Mix in his stupid pencil moustache, and we have Pesci Le Pew!

Erica Mena

I'm sure Martini will be showing up the minute he gets word this sub exists. I expect you all to control yourselves.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Erica MenaI'm sure Martini will be showing up the minute he gets word this sub exists. I expect you all to control yourselves.
I'll control myself.

Frood

This is a snap....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: GuestCredit to Raven on BF for this LOL;

:laugh:

cw_

Quote from: DoveI dont know what's wrong with my avi. It was fine last year but when I logged in to post here it's gone.

I tried to upload another off my phone (as i usually do) and was informed it was too big. And i dont know if i need assistance yet.....I've been lazy about it lol.  I'm really really technology retarded.  So if I cant seem to work it out I'd love some help lol

Sorry about your luck!  You can use this one (well, if you could use one, that is,lol):

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista
Quote from: GuestCredit to Raven on BF for this LOL;

:laugh:

Just in case you're baffled about who that is getting deloused, it was Blurt's avvy on BF at the time.  ac_biggrin

cw_

No one asked...

Why not post your own work?

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_No one asked...

Why not post your own work?

Who are you again?

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_
lol, so funny.