Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

I posted a whole bunch of personal pix on BF (something that takes some biologist-approved balls, I'd say, given the flametardness the site is known for) but my image hosting site deleted my entire account without warning. Guess they didn't take too kindly to BastardFotografy.

I might have to re-up some. Ergh!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: BlurtI posted a whole bunch of personal pix on BF (something that takes some biologist-approved balls, I'd say, given the flametardness the site is known for) but my image hosting site deleted my entire account without warning. Guess they didn't take too kindly to BastardFotografy.

ALL my images got deleted too. Thats why Im having to reupload them.

Strange that happened to YOU there. It was only happening to Rightys at the time, 5 of us I believe.

I use Bayimg.com now.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: BlurtI posted a whole bunch of personal pix on BF (something that takes some biologist-approved balls, I'd say, given the flametardness the site is known for) but my image hosting site deleted my entire account without warning. Guess they didn't take too kindly to BastardFotografy.

Switch up your VPN locations every once in awhile on postimages.org and there's no way that crybabies can get all of your images struck....
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: BlazorScouse will remember this one lol.

Its ok if you dont know the names of folks. Some dont post here.

HAHAHHAHA!

Aryan

Who is that second from the right?

Aryan

Quote from: cw_

Damn I was tanned as fuck when that photo was taken, must have been on the tan jabs.

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE
Quote from: cw_

Damn I was tanned as fuck when that photo was taken, must have been on the tan jabs.

Probably had yor nails done the same time....
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

HC did some really good ones of me as Marilyn Manson
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE
Quote from: BlazorScouse will remember this one lol.

Its ok if you dont know the names of folks. Some dont post here.

HAHAHHAHA!

Lol Dag.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: Dinky Dazza
Quote from: SCOUSEDamn I was tanned as fuck when that photo was taken, must have been on the tan jabs.

Probably had yor nails done the same time....

Nah we've been through this, male grooming is very important,but I draw the line at pedicures and other feminine treatments.

Frood

:laugh:

Ok, babycakes....

I was just joshing you....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

I know. Changing the subject entirely, how are your Uggs doing?  ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSEI know. Changing the subject entirely, how are your Uggs doing?  ac_biggrin

That's a subject which irks me.

My last pair that were all natural wool and leather had to be turfed as they had been worn constantly through the locksowns 

But we've personally been in financial lockdown for 8 months.... so the greatest pair of replacement ugg's (from New Zealand) are on purchasing hold.

Maybe I'll get the green light in the following months now that I'm drawing a crust.... we'll see.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I haven't worn any of my UGGS in ages. Not even the slippers.

Been way too hot
<t></t>

Aryan

I figured it would be the same in 'Stralia...

I wonder if Gallium wears them too?  :laugh: