Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_

A Forum of Their Own.

Anonymous

Quote from: FashionistaIHJ, I don't mean to be rude, but have you gained weight?

There are hints of your Japanese ancestry in this photo.
I am 166 lbs. I have gained a couple pounds. I won't let it go any further.

I am mostly German. My maternal grandmother was from Japan. I am only one quarter Japanese.

Aryan

Somehow I can't imagine Fashionista asking Poark or Renee that question...

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSESomehow I can't imagine Fashionista asking Poark or Renee that question...

:laugh:

Renee brines her venison....  ac_toofunny

Salt is not good for the body....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSESomehow I can't imagine Fashionista asking Poark or Renee that question...
You're right SCOUSE, I wouldn't do that.

ac_unsure

Aryan

Quote from: Dinky Dazza

:laugh:

I wonder if she still has a fullsized fridge in her bedroom for quick access to hunks of red meat to gnaw on in bed.

Breakfall

Quote from: SCOUSE
Quote from: Dinky Dazza:laugh:

I wonder if she still has a fullsized fridge in her bedroom for quick access to hunks of red meat to gnaw on in bed.
Bist du ein Maus? Lol...Germany is a riot. Es tut mir leid! Löl

Breakfall

Over 200 dayz of Deutschland. Mein Freund. Ich ist nett und drunk as fök! Löl

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE
Quote from: Dinky Dazza:laugh:

I dunno.... but the lass challenged me the other day about hunting and wild game based on her perception that I was aussie.

I'm not.... insofar that I didn't grow up here. But Aussies have plenty of roo, deer, and hares to hunt here... so it didn't work either way.

Growing up, we were feeling pressure if we didn't have at least 6 white tail deer carved up in the deep freeze but better if it was 9 or 10 of them. Didn't matter if we got them or a relative just out for the sport got them.... they'd come out to our farm, have their Ted Nugent moment, and us kids would field dress, wash, hoist, hide, and let that fleshy gold aerate for a week or so.... then cut roasts and strips off to run through the grinder.... because hamburger (mince meat) was a weekly thing whether in tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers, or whatnot....

By February we'd be begging for beef....

I shut that bitch right down....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: SCOUSEI wonder if she still has a fullsized fridge in her bedroom for quick access to hunks of red meat to gnaw on in bed.

I dunno.... but the lass challenged me the other day about hunting and wild game based on her perception that I was aussie.

I'm not.... insofar that I didn't grow up here. But Aussies have plenty of roo, deer, and hares to hunt here... so it didn't work either way.

Growing up, we were feeling pressure if we didn't have at least 6 white tail deer carved up in the deep freeze but better if it was 9 or 10 of them. Didn't matter if we got them or a relative just out for the sport got them.... they'd come out to our farm, have their Ted Nugent moment, and us kids would field dress, gut, hoist, hide, and let that fleshy gold aerate for a week or so.... then cut roasts and strips off to run through the grinder.... because hamburger (mince meat) was a weekly thing whether in tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers, or whatnot....

Löl...it's a löng way to da shöp if you want a wurst roll!  ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall
Quote from: Dinky DazzaI dunno.... but the lass challenged me the other day about hunting and wild game based on her perception that I was aussie.

Growing up, we were feeling pressure if we didn't have at least 6 white tail deer carved up in the deep freeze but better if it was 9 or 10 of them. Didn't matter if we got them or a relative just out for the sport got them.... they'd come out to our farm, have their Ted Nugent moment, and us kids would field dress, gut, hoist, hide, and let that fleshy gold aerate for a week or so.... then cut roasts and strips off to run through the grinder.... because hamburger (mince meat) was a weekly thing whether in tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers, or whatnot....

Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

ac_drinks

Aryan

Quote from: SCOUSEI wonder if she still has a fullsized fridge in her bedroom for quick access to hunks of red meat to gnaw on in bed.

Growing up, we were feeling pressure if we didn't have at least 6 white tail deer carved up in the deep freeze but better if it was 9 or 10 of them. Didn't matter if we got them or a relative just out for the sport got them.... they'd come out to our farm, have their Ted Nugent moment, and us kids would field dress, wash, hoist, hide, and let that fleshy gold aerate for a week or so.... then cut roasts and strips off to run through the grinder.... because hamburger (mince meat) was a weekly thing whether in tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers, or whatnot....

Well done, she's an unpleasant, opinionated fuckwit, with a huge boil on her ass about men.

She tried lecturing me about Cultural Marxism a while ago and how it's supposedly a "conspiracy theory"... stupid cow.  :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: Breakfall
Quote from: Dinky DazzaI dunno.... but the lass challenged me the other day about hunting and wild game based on her perception that I was aussie.

Hey Galli ya turncoat twat, X' has been assboxed on BF and placed in some kind of pink LGBT quarantine sub board.  :laugh3:

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!