Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_I find it to be horribly unfair that Blazor is allowed access to the lounge and I am not.

So I'm going to pout really hard and plot my neverending revenge.
You wouldn't like it. There's only nude pics and bank information there.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_I find it to be horribly unfair that Blazor is allowed access to the lounge and I am not.

You would be a good candidate for the Lounge. I used to be allowed in it. I got drunk and made an ass of myself in there on more than one occasion, so Fash kicked me out of it.

cw_

It's okay.  *sniff

I didn't want to see nude TBC poster pics anyway.  And I wouldn't want to barf on anyone's bank information.

Anonymous

Quote from: BlazorIronHorse started the thread lol, he told me to share lol.....

Sadly most of his others are part of group ones I cant post.
You sure made me look pretty. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I gave permission to the Lounge to someone that I shouldn't have and that person didn't respect our privacy rule..

So, we agreed no new members..

That might change in the future.

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista

I gave permission to the Lounge to someone that I shouldn't have and that person didn't respect privacy rule..

Nice of you to consider...but I don't care at all for private forums.  My remarks were facetious.

Also, why must we all pay such a dear price for your bad judgement?!  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_
Quote from: Fashionista

I gave permission to the Lounge to someone that I shouldn't have and that person didn't respect privacy rule..

Nice of you to consider...but I don't care at all for private forums.  My remarks were facetious.

Also, why must we all pay such a dear price for your bad judgement?!  ac_toofunny
I have made many mistakes as an admin in the ten years we've been around..

I'll make more too, but I'll try to minimize the pain for the masses.

:laugh:

Aryan

Go on Blaze do your thang, the pic is a few years old, but one of my more photogenic ones.  ac_biggrin

Thiel

Quote from: SCOUSEGo on Blaze do your thang, the pic is a few years old, but one of my more photogenic ones.  ac_biggrin

You are handsome. You remind me of one of my exes.
gay, conservative and proud

Erica Mena

Scouse looks good for a white boy lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel
Quote from: SCOUSEGo on Blaze do your thang, the pic is a few years old, but one of my more photogenic ones.  ac_biggrin

You are handsome. You remind me of one of my exes.
ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_
Who is that?

Frood

Scouse....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dinky DazzaScouse....
Jesus H, he looks my age.