Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: BlazorLol I seen it, it was a good one. I "think" Skippy did that one?

Its the same pic that I chopped Kiebers riding Sea's baboon ass on lol. Same pic I chopped Sea as a Jew on it, same pic I chopped Sea as a cry baby on it lol, same pic I chopped him riding a turd lol.
When Seamoron isn't being petulant, he is crying.

Anonymous

Quote from: BlazorLol I seen it, it was a good one. I "think" Skippy did that one?

Its the same pic that I chopped Kiebers riding Sea's baboon ass on lol. Same pic I chopped Sea as a Jew on it, same pic I chopped Sea as a cry baby on it lol, same pic I chopped him riding a turd lol.

:roll:  :roll:  LMAOOO!!  Love that chop! Funny AF LOL..  Hope all is great with you Blaze.  I've kind of quit most of my SM sites (forums, Gore sites, Twitter etc..)  Mostly due to politics.. Although I haven't fully escaped it.. it's getting better :p lol

Shen Li

Quote from: Rave

:roll:  :roll:  LMAOOO!!  Love that chop! Funny AF LOL..  Hope all is great with you Blaze.  I've kind of quit most of my SM sites (forums, Gore sites, Twitter etc..)  Mostly due to politics.. Although I haven't fully escaped it.. it's getting better :p lol
Oh fuck, tell me about it. I'm so sick of North America's horseshit politics.

Anonymous

Quote from: GuestYou know, I did a chop of that ratbag back at VF, hanging ten on a wave somewhere. Airbrushed him off his surfboard and stuck Gollum in his place. Smeagoljaw lost his shit completely, started whining at Mimsy that it was a breach of PI which was even more hilarious than the chop itself.  ac_biggrin

HAHAHA.... He is a crybaby for sure and you're right, sometimes the crying from the recipient makes it all the sweeter.  It is glorious! lulz  Post your chop, please, I'd love to see it :)
Can't. No image posting abilities as a guest, but I'm sure it will turn up somewhere.

Quote from: BlazorLol I seen it, it was a good one. I "think" Skippy did that one?<e>
Nah, I've posted under a ton of names, but I never posted as Skippy. I was sure you had crossposted it here though, if you don't have a copy of it then Ceedub might. Or if I find it among the piles of shit on my two dozen (or so) backup hard drives, I might fire it in an email to Frood and he can post it.

Frood

Quote from: Guest
Quote from: RaveHAHAHA.... He is a crybaby for sure and you're right, sometimes the crying from the recipient makes it all the sweeter.  It is glorious! lulz  Post your chop, please, I'd love to see it :)
Can't. No image posting abilities as a guest, but I'm sure it will turn up somewhere.

Quote from: BlazorLol I seen it, it was a good one. I "think" Skippy did that one?<e>
Nah, I've posted under a ton of names, but I never posted as Skippy. I was sure you had crossposted it here though, if you don't have a copy of it then Ceedub might. Or if I find it among the piles of shit on my two dozen (or so) backup hard drives, I might fire it in an email to Frood and he can post it.

?? This one?

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Yeah, that's the one. I sometimes wonder how quickly Smeagoljaw's jubilation turned to dismay when President Potato took all the available children off the market for sniffing.... or indeed transport secretary Buttiplug hoovering up all the eligible trannies for blowjob purposes.

Smeagoljaw's sex life must me in the shitter at the moment.

Blazor

Feels like I havent chopped in FOREVER.

I dont usually like Polly Tics either, but it has forced me to pay attention the past several years.

All is good (except my foot still lol), hope all is good your way too  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest
Quote from: RaveHAHAHA.... He is a crybaby for sure and you're right, sometimes the crying from the recipient makes it all the sweeter.  It is glorious! lulz  Post your chop, please, I'd love to see it :)

Right on, I remember some person had posted it though, just cant remember that persons name lol. Its ok.... "keep your secrets then" lol.

I didnt get to save that one, but it was good lol.

Anonymous

Now's your chance, three posts above yours. Quick, before Smeagoljaw starts badgering Erica that it's a breach of PI!

Blazor

Quote from: GuestNow's your chance, three posts above yours. Quick, before Smeagoljaw starts badgering Erica that it's a breach of PI!

Erica gives no fucks what Seaqueen thinks lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor
Quote from: GuestNow's your chance, three posts above yours. Quick, before Smeagoljaw starts badgering Erica that it's a breach of PI!

Erica gives no fucks what Seaqueen thinks lol.

No worries. Blazer and his tutu are the real thing.

Erica Mena

Get the fuck outta here, chomo. No one wants your child molesting ass here
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: Erica MenaGet the fuck outta here, chomo. No one wants your child molesting ass here

I was on BF this morning posting before he got on, he must of followed me over here like a lost puppy lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Sea
Quote from: BlazorErica gives no fucks what Seaqueen thinks lol.

No worries. Blazer and his tutu are the real thing.

Yeah, and your blind ass thinks Men are Women too, "muy exotica"  ac_toofunny

Herman

Quote from: Blazor
Quote from: Erica MenaGet the fuck outta here, chomo. No one wants your child molesting ass here

I was on BF this morning posting before he got on, he must of followed me over here like a lost puppy lol.
Seamidget is about the same height as a pug pup.