Replies: 8462
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Rave
Quote from: FroodThanks, though I wish I still had the stamina and skill to do what you do now seemingly effortlessly on a proper work station..

I rely on little cross app tricks on an Android phone these days, screencaps, AI and the like.

I bought a full desktop software suite last year for a home computer but had to find work out of state and couldn't rationalise the loss of space for my vehicle... for a brief period, I was back in 2006 during the Jasc era though....and going.... how will I remember how to use a proper mouse....
App edits are impressive and are an efficient way to get the job done with great results :D  In my FB groups, I'd say a good 90% of the requests are completed using apps.  An edit that would take me an hour or more to do can be done in an app with a press of a button ( sometimes it pisses me off lulz) but I've been using a desktop for so long, it's what I'm used to and I'm not changing now.  lulz  Saying that, there are a couple of apps I use regularly to improve my edits, one being Remini for sharpening pictures via AI.    But yeah..  for shit like this (troll edits) I wish I knew how to get these results using an app.. they're fantastic.    There is nothing more infuriating to me than spending a good hour or more on, what I consider to be a complicated edit, and having someone post their edit and say "quick phone edit" in their comments.  This happens OFTEN.  HAHAHAHA...  Wtf?  Fuck you right over :D

I totally feel that lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Did this one last week to post on Weegs wall  lol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: RaveDid this one last week to post on Weegs wall  lol

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest

:roll:

This gonna make him SPAZ
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood

I borrowed your head work...

Working from a phone and fingers....so noticed the flaw after and too lazy to correct it now... lulz

Do seamajor as Sam Brinton

lmao

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles

I borrowed your head work...

Working from a phone and fingers....so noticed the flaw after and too lazy to correct it now... lulz

Do seamajor as Sam Brinton

lmao

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie SmilesDo seamajor as Sam Brinton

lmao

ac_lmfao  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest
You made my head taller than my body.

formosan