Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

UncleDilf

Quote from: DKG
Quote from: UncleDilfThe sissy looks like Blurt. Wtf?
That is an interesting avatar you have.

Thanks my Korean friend.

10 years ago, I lost a bet. Drank too many beer and shaved my skull. It was a joke and sadly my former friend, which I fucked his girlfriend back in the day, posted the pic. A true whoreson.

But anyway, I don't like that anymore that much.

DKG

Quote from: UncleDilf
Quote from: DKGThat is an interesting avatar you have.

Thanks my Korean friend.

10 years ago, I lost a bet. Drank too many beer and shaved my skull. It was a joke and sadly my former friend, which I fucked his girlfriend back in the day, posted the pic. A true whoreson.

But anyway, I don't like that anymore that much.
Too bad you lost your hair, but you got a good stroy out of it at least.

I am actually Canadian of Korean origin. It is all good though.

UncleDilf

We all do silly things when we were young. LoL.

He tagged it back in they day with ugly people. I was shoxked sinxe he posted thst pic 1 after. I have no problem with that. I said fuck it.

I respect korea fully. Good people. Oh, and from Canada. Cheers.

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood

The sissy looks like Blurt. Wtf?
Where is Blurt the brown noser?

UncleDilf

Quote from: Shen Li
Quote from: UncleDilfThe sissy looks like Blurt. Wtf?
Where is Blurt the brown noser?

I heard rumors that he is heavy into sneaking in PUBLIC TOILETS (!!!) and JERKS OFF to SCAT sounds and piss from other men!!!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! :oeudC:

Shen Li

Quote from: Shen LiWhere is Blurt the brown noser?

I heard rumors that he is heavy into sneaking in PUBLIC TOILETS (!!!) and JERKS OFF to SCAT sounds and piss from other men!!!

He never changes.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: UncleDilfI heard rumors that he is heavy into sneaking in PUBLIC TOILETS (!!!) and JERKS OFF to SCAT sounds and piss from other men!!!

He never changes.
He tries way too hard to come across as elite and cultured

Bozo works in a homeless shelter for crying out loud.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles
Quote from: Shen LiHe never changes.
He tries way too hard to come across as elite and cultured

He'a snob.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie SmilesHe tries way too hard to come across as elite and cultured

He'a snob.

It's one thing to be a snob when there's reason to be a snob.

I play the snob part from time to time and it drives the parasites on CBT and BF crazy... well, maybe that's just cause deep down they know I ain't lying when I say I drive luxury cars, go on luxury trips and live in a 7 bedroom house.

They want so badly for me to be drunk, miserable and stupid like Oak  ac_toofunny

Oerdin

Misery loves company.  That is why broke scrotini and pig so want everyone else to be sad and broke like they are

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles
Quote from: Shen LiHe'a snob.

It's one thing to be a snob when there's reason to be a snob.

I play the snob part from time to time and it drives the parasites on CBT and BF crazy... well, maybe that's just cause deep down they know I ain't lying when I say I drive luxury cars, go on luxury trips and live in a 7 bedroom house.

They want so badly for me to be drunk, miserable and stupid like Oak  ac_toofunny
Eggsackly. Blurt is a lazy, underachieving bum. However, he has a superiority complex. His brother is the same fukt up way.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie SmilesIt's one thing to be a snob when there's reason to be a snob.

Eggsackly. Blurt is a lazy, underachieving bum. However, he has a superiority complex. His brother is the same fukt up way.
I hear the mom was whacky as hell

so I'm not surprised -- typical shitstain byproduct of libtard higher ed and a diet consisting mostly of soy

Oerdin

It would be kind of funny if some chopped Lily's face on this one.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1682221626262429696

DKG

Quote from: OerdinIt would be kind of funny if some chopped Lily's face on this one.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1682221626262429696
This page doesn't exist

Oerdin

Yes it does.  You have to click to view the video as Twitter hides the slight nudity.  It is a deranged black person (I can't tell if it is male or female) who is morbidly obese l, strips naked in a supermarket, and then proceeds to try to destroy everything it can.  It has a weird fetish of some kind because it keeps putting cake frosting on it's butt, genitals, and the rest of its nasty bloat body.