Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles
Quote from: Shen LiEggsackly. Blurt is a lazy, underachieving bum. However, he has a superiority complex. His brother is the same fukt up way.
I hear the mom was whacky as hell

so I'm not surprised -- typical shitstain byproduct of libtard higher ed and a diet consisting mostly of soy
She told her lazy, effeminate sons they were special and it went to their heads.

Frood

Quote from: OerdinYes it does.  You have to click to view the video as Twitter hides the slight nudity.  It is a deranged black person (I can't tell if it is male or female) who is morbidly obese l, strips naked in a supermarket, and then proceeds to try to destroy everything it can.  It has a weird fetish of some kind because it keeps putting cake frosting on it's butt, genitals, and the rest of its nasty bloat body.

I wish somebody shot her in the head. She already made a huge mess needing to be cleaned up by a team. Blood wouldn't matter at that point.

Shoot the dumb bitch in the head and broadcast the footage.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: OerdinIt would be kind of funny if some chopped Lily's face on this one.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1682221626262429696
:2r4ml1j_th:

Herman

Blazor

Lol good ones Raven!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN on July 28, 2023, 07:55:28 PM
avatar_Dove  I remembered this ...hahaha

Bravo Raven.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on July 28, 2023, 07:55:28 PM
avatar_Dove  I remembered this ...hahaha

Good chop!

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on July 30, 2023, 12:58:00 PM
Lmaoooo!!   A chop for Murdick/and her alt Annaconda for being the QUEEN of plagiarism
  Too bad her alcoholism has fried her brain and she has to rely on combing the web to find scholar's intellectual writings to make her posts.   :laughinatu:

That aint a flattering pic of old Murdock's face.

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 01, 2023, 03:33:56 PM
I have a fellow chopper on a different site that chopped the painting "American Gothic" with a couple of political peeps.  I thought.. hey.. let me give this a go for shits and giggles.    Here it is ..   Jill Biden holding Joe's crappy undies with a pitchfork  :D 

Bravo

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 02, 2023, 05:26:54 PM
^^^^^^Thanks, DKG :) lulz  I like chopping more than chatting and am grateful we have a place to post them.. TY :)

Here's another I just posted to my chopper friend LOL.  We are on movie chops now.  I wish I could post some of his stuff,, it is so good.

Five kernels of popcorn Raven.  :crampe:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN on August 02, 2023, 05:26:54 PM
^^^^^^Thanks, DKG :) lulz  I like chopping more than chatting and am grateful we have a place to post them.. TY :)

Here's another I just posted to my chopper friend LOL.  We are on movie chops now.  I wish I could post some of his stuff,, it is so good.

Geez, Biden startin' to look like Fire Marshal Bill from In Living Color, lulz.

I was on a roll doing record album cover chops, so I can see why you like doing movies lol. I did a few or so.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

1. chop and computer generated. 2. 1 chop

:popcorn:

Funny Funny x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Pro tip when a face is slightly blurred, blur the picture too.

I should have blurred mine.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 16, 2023, 02:02:12 AMI just got done reading KM at BF and felt the need to post these again HAHA ..  What a fuckin Retard   :s_laugh:

I saw his name there, but guests can't read it. What is he bragging about now. How they are winning the latest forum war?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 16, 2023, 05:12:12 PMI was inspired by watching SM flip his shit anytime someone posts anything in favor of Trump.. HAHA  :crampe:  Never tried chopping someone as a dog before. Best I could do.. Hopefully you can see the resemblance lol

:s_good:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List