A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Reggie Essent

Let's see if this works.

Some of you may remember Toknee Montana.  Haven't seen him around in quite a while.  Hope the fucker's OK.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

After Hurricane Katrina, Lootie became quite the sensation.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

There was a time before the nose hole troll when Biggie and Peaches were quite the item.

I honestly don't remember if I did this chop or not.  I would think I would have matched the flesh tones a bit better.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 22, 2023, 04:39:51 PMThere was a time before the nose hole troll when Biggie and Peaches were quite the item.

I honestly don't remember if I did this chop or not.  I would think I would have matched the flesh tones a bit better.

:s_laugh:

Reggie Essent

Then there was good old Spring Valley Kid (RIP)
He was a good egg.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 22, 2023, 04:52:02 PMThen there was good old Spring Valley Kid (RIP)
He was a good egg.

lol... he was a riot

I heard The Meek One died as well. And of course, Toknee

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 05:09:21 PMlol... he was a riot

I heard The Meek One died as well. And of course, Toknee

I didn't hear that about Toknee and Meekly.

Rest in Peace, motherfuckers!

Remember when Meekly hacked Wizers account?  That's was fucking epic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 22, 2023, 05:12:15 PMI didn't hear that about Toknee and Meekly.

Rest in Peace, motherfuckers!

Remember when Meekly hacked Wizers account?  That's was fucking epic.

Bro -- that was the funniest fucking shit ever.  :crampe:

At Daoutskirtz

Wizer was an admin and I was the forum owner. Wizer was BLOWING me up in IM that day.

He must of signed on with 100 dual accounts trying to PM what happened and then I had Meek PMing me at the same time telling me he just banned another wizer dual

it was so funny to me I actually let it carry on for several hours pretending to be busy with something

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 05:15:15 PMBro -- that was the funniest fucking shit ever.  :crampe:

At Daoutskirtz

Wizer was an admin and I was the forum owner. Wizer was BLOWING me up in IM that day.

He must of signed on with 100 dual accounts trying to PM what happened and then I had Meek PMing me at the same time telling me he just banned another wizer dual

it was so funny to me I actually let it carry on for several hours pretending to be busy with something

Was that Daoutskirtz?  I thought it was Valhalla.  It was fucking funny.  Weezie's password for his account was "idoc"  and Meeks said it was the very first pass hack he tried.

I got sore stomach muscles from laughing so hard.   :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 22, 2023, 05:22:55 PMWas that Daoutskirtz?  I thought it was Valhalla.  It was fucking funny.  Weezie's password for his account was "idoc"  and Meeks said it was the very first pass hack he tried.

I got sore stomach muscles from laughing so hard.   :crampe:

Yes. Wizer was bragging about how he was gonna hack Meek's trollvalhalla account. Wizer was an admin at DO at the time.

I forget all the other dynamics but essentially Meek turned the tables on him and hacked his Wizer account instead

it was hysterical

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 05:26:08 PMYes. Wizer was bragging about how he was gonna hack Meek's trollvalhalla account. Wizer was an admin at DO at the time.

I forget all the other dynamics but essentially Meek turned the tables on him and hacked his Wizer account instead

it was hysterical

Yeah, it's all a bit hazy.  I drunk posted a lot back in those days.

And drunk chopped too.

I'm looking for a bunch more chops I recall -- including the one of Michelle Obama that got my Photobucket account banned -- but I can't find them on this old iMac.  I'm sure I have them on a thumb drive somewhere, but gods know where it is.

deadskinmask

wheres blazor? don't he post here anymore? i was looking forward to seeing him again.... he dodges VF like the plague....
Love Love x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: RAVEN on August 24, 2023, 10:05:34 AMHe hasn't been around for almost a month :'(  Last time he was here, he mentioned going camping and hasn't been back.  I miss him..

oh shit.... every southern horror movie starts with "going camping this weekend"....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

deadskinmask

i'm sure hes fine.... i just wish i was MORE sure....