Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462102 time=1656597946 user_id=3287
That 360 guy lives in the backwoods like Ted Kaczynski, and like Ted, all his posts bomb.

there yoo go again

Like yer a professional boring'er ac_toofunny

Poppy

Quote from: 360 post_id=462273 time=1656650795
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462102 time=1656597946 user_id=3287
That 360 guy lives in the backwoods like Ted Kaczynski, and like Ted, all his posts bomb.

there yoo go again

https://www.kpa.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/iStock-157335388-1024x683.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!

Biggie Smiles

I truly do feel bad for the owner of BF. He's been forced to throw the politics section into the toilet area of the forum due to ApeGirl's relentless spam.

I Told you these tards were worthless

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462281 time=1656682560 user_id=3287
Quote from: 360 post_id=462273 time=1656650795

there yoo go again

https://www.kpa.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/iStock-157335388-1024x683.jpg">

:laugh3:

Poppy

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=462326 time=1656692060 user_id=3214
I truly do feel bad for the owner of BF. He's been forced to throw the politics section into the toilet area of the forum due to ApeGirl's relentless spam.

I Told you these tards were worthless

Lily was made mod for the "content" it generated, correct?

Using that formula, BF should throw Benzo, admin, doc-holidork, blandscape and 360 into the ass box, for 3 days.  

It will produce a lot of "content".
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Oh ffs, BF moves the political 'section' around willy nilly.   No one cares.

Poppy

Whenever the politics section is moved to Sweatshop, you can spam music videos and dog taking shit gifs instead of having adult conversations about politics.

When Politics is in the General section, you are not allowed to do that.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462337 time=1656698670 user_id=3287
Whenever the politics section is moved to Sweatshop, you can spam music videos and dog taking shit gifs instead of having adult conversations about politics.

When Politics is in the General section, you are not allowed to do that.

Spam is spam and that is all their Politics section has.

Poppy

Spam is usually considered posting the same thing over and over and so many people do that at BF now, in every forum. When you have a mentally ill man asking Dovey the same abortion question over and over, and then when she answers, he ignores her response and continues to spam gibberish, that is spam. But when flynn was actually moving stupid spam posts people were screaming mod abuse so I think BF just gave up and decided Meltdown and politics is so broken that the mods will not bother moding those two subforums anymore
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462354 time=1656708316 user_id=3287
Spam is usually considered posting the same thing over and over and so many people do that at BF now, in every forum. When you have a mentally ill man asking Dovey the same abortion question over and over, and then when she answers, he ignores her response and continues to spam gibberish, that is spam. But when flynn was actually moving stupid spam posts people were screaming mod abuse so I think BF just gave up and decided Meltdown and politics is so broken that the mods will not bother moding those two subforums anymore

Their Politics sub has no discussions.....just partisan spin and spam..

Who is the mentally ill man asking Dove the same question and ignoring her answer?

Poppy

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=462382 time=1656776167 user_id=3254
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462354 time=1656708316 user_id=3287

Who is the mentally ill man asking Dove the same question and ignoring her answer?

Blandscape. It's in the 40 page plus "Is Dovey pregnant" thread.

You would have to be really bored to read 40 pages of that insanity. And that is the most active thread in Meltdown, you can never get away from the shitty politics at that place.

Like it or not, BF is mainly a politics board now, not much else people discuss there.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Blandscape.  Don't type his nic 3 times or a land of bores and rainbows appears.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462401 time=1656782028 user_id=3287
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=462382 time=1656776167 user_id=3254

Blandscape. It's in the 40 page plus "Is Dovey pregnant" thread.

You would have to be really bored to read 40 pages of that insanity. And that is the most active thread in Meltdown, you can never get away from the shitty politics at that place.

Like it or not, BF is mainly a politics board now, not much else people discuss there.

I remember that libtard from SG.

Anonymous

Is there ever anything interesting or funny posted on BF?

Poppy

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=462421 time=1656790720 user_id=2015
Is there ever anything interesting or funny posted on BF?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/gxJCxpaJLDkSUNemCi/giphy.gif">
I\'m Poppy!